Sort of urgent trading request!

Chopper...

Does someone have a Marshadow they could trade with me :>_<:? If so, what Pokemon would you trade it for?

I hope it's okay to ask this here, if not, please forgive me! I'm sort of actually very desperate at this point.

Is Marshadow even obtainable yet?

Sorry if you were expecting me to accept the trade. But I don't have one and I have no idea how to get one.

I think I have one in my PC on my copy of Sun. If I do I'd be willing to give you it. I haven't played it in a long time and aside from the Pokedex entry I never cared for some legendary Pokemon anyways. They collect dust in my PC

On 30/06/2018 at 11:53 PM, Dragoncat said:

Is Marshadow even obtainable yet?

Sorry if you were expecting me to accept the trade. But I don't have one and I have no idea how to get one.

Haha, no, don't worry! :lol: he was obtainable, but back at that time I didn't have the game yet. Now there's no way to obtain it except for trading...

On 01/07/2018 at 2:28 AM, Tediz64 said:

I think I have one in my PC on my copy of Sun. If I do I'd be willing to give you it. I haven't played it in a long time and aside from the Pokedex entry I never cared for some legendary Pokemon anyways. They collect dust in my PC

Oh my gosh!! Really?! Thank you so much :lol:!!! I'm sorry for the late reply, I am genuinely desperate but my internet died last Friday and I hadn't been able to properly enter the site. They still haven't fixed my internet connection :(: so I can't activate the function in my festival plaza until they do, but this is my friendcode anyway: 1736-0934-7634. Is it okay if I send you a message when I get my internet back?

Also, that's funny, I do actually use my legendaries and mythical pokemon as members of my party, specially the mythical ones!

EDIT: I finally have internet now! Are you still willing to trade? :>_<:

Edited by Chopper...

Hey i'm literally booting up the game now. Let me double check if he was in there

i'm sure i do have him though beause i remember when gamestop was giving his card away i picked up a like two or three dozen cards

It's a shame i never did anything with this game after i got to the Battle Tree....i literally have 100% pokedex at just 109:03 hours (so barely about 4 days of gameplay and i finished so much)

found him! The give away gift was from MT. Tensei

It has Technician, Adamant nature with the following moves: Close Combat, Spectral Thief, Force Palm, Shadow Ball

He has a 31 IV in Sp Atk, Defense, and Speed. According to the judge feature in the PC. The HP isn't too good but Attack and Sp. Def say Pretty good

Sorry i didn't spam him to have better IV spreads. At the time when i picked up his card from GameStop i had a bunch so i figured i could redeem more anyways. This one has horrible IVs now that i think about it.

But yeah, you can have the little guy. I don't care for him. I'm going to add you now on the DS

So let's coordinate when we'll trade. I'm central time zone so for me it is 12:49. I can be ready to trade between now and when i go to work. I"ll check this forum every so often to see when you're on. Of course my ds will tell me when you're online

What name do i put in for you?

7 minutes ago, Tediz64 said:

Sorry i didn't spam him to have better IV spreads. At the time when i picked up his card from GameStop i had a bunch so i figured i could redeem more anyways. This one has horrible IVs now that i think about it.

But yeah, you can have the little guy. I don't care for him. I'm going to add you now on the DS

It's okay!! I'll give him all the love, anyway :lol: and improve him the best I can!

2 minutes ago, Tediz64 said:

So let's coordinate when we'll trade. I'm central time zone so for me it is 12:49. I can be ready to trade between now and when i go to work. I"ll check this forum every so often to see when you're on. Of course my ds will tell me when you're online

Thank you!! I'm on right now, just entered the plaza and activated the internet connection! Don't I need your friendcode, though? Or you can trade with just mine?

2 minutes ago, Tediz64 said:

What name do i put in for you?

My avatar's name is Azure!

Give me like 20 minutes thought starting from 1:01pm I'm going somewhere

Ok i'll send another friend request on the 3ds. But hold on because i'm going out to pick something up and when i'm back in about 20 or 30 minutes i'll trade you. Sorry. You should see a request from AJ on the 3ds. I haven't entered my festival plaza yet i'm just talking about the 3ds

9 hours ago, Tediz64 said:

Give me like 20 minutes thought starting from 1:01pm I'm going somewhere

Understood! Just tell me when you can again, and sorry for the trouble :(:

EDIT: Just in case, this has now been solved, haha :lol:

Edited by Chopper...