• Bard Route
  2. 2. Go which Route?

• Ilia
    • Sacae
  3. 3. Choose the difficulty level

• Normal
    • Hard

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/06/2018 at 09:59 PM

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

I don't think there's any Fire Emblem where you can die earlier than that. Maybe Radiant Dawn.

Maybe on hardest difficulty for DS era?

Thracia 776 if you're unlucky enough and decided Leif should solo?

Point being it requires making it hard on yourself. Man Roy's just bad at this.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Jotari said:

I don't think there's any Fire Emblem where you can die earlier than that. Maybe Radiant Dawn.

Pretty sure Batta the BEAST can kill Lyn on hard mode in the Prologue.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Can't even make it to him in two turns, though.

Ah, you mean turns my bad. I was curious about it and I tried to think out of a faster death. Then I remembered the prologue from FE8, you can get yorself killed before the start of turn 2! If you walk into the spot between the two fighters with Eirika (circled on the picture) and attack one of them and if he hits back, you can die during the enemy phase (before turn 2) if one of them hits Eirika again lol

TSSP.png

Roy death not too unusual this early.

I've always found a perverse challenge in the difficulty of having to drag such a weak unit to the throne every chapter.  I actually think it adds to the fun of the game since you always have to be on your toes to keep him out of harm's way.

On 2018. 07. 10. at 8:20 PM, ExaltedViolinist said:

Your Lance is having such good level ups, damn! Started a playthrough of Binding Blade yesterday, and I gotta say, my Lance is pretty good, but hasn't been THIS lucky in his first three level ups.

On 2018. 07. 10. at 8:22 PM, Michelaar said:

Oh shit Lance solo.

Yeah, who needs Percival when you have a Lance like that? Wonder how he'll keep up this training.

23 hours ago, DestructionDragon360 said:

And hey, if Lot's going to get hit a whole bunch, luck and defense will keep him alive to get hit another day!

I'm sure he's going to get a lot of hits. If he keeps up with these level ups, he'll one day become a wonderful General.

11 hours ago, Jotari said:

@Dayni @Kubson This is a personal record, and I didn't even try hard to get that record. For the sake of hilarious starts, I had to include it. The good thing is we're through, but I didn't push my luck that hard.

Speaking of luck

Chapter 3: Formations and dice rolling

This chapter is famous for it's bad formation at the beginning that we can't change. Let's just put the War Chariot Merlinus at front with units like Chad and stuff.

wKxhW1S.pnglKYJjOp.png

Starting off with some trading, Roy and Marcus probably need that Iron Sword we got last chapter from the shop.

V12Y6Mq.png

Now the formation is fixed, and left Lot out in the open.

nCdVehF.pngshpcNW1.png

Check this out, he didn't get hit. I was waiting for this moment so long.

7DRs1mH.png

Here's Lugh talking with a weirdo priest guy. Usually I go to save him as soon as possible, but today we're making an exception.

lPwKROb.pngOgNCglP.png

Lot doing damage from the forest. A Steel Axe could have killed it, but it had a much lower hit chance. Instead...

puZolcS.pngKuJqlXt.png

First kill for Chad. Nice, right? (wait for it...)

5tjVCf7.pngFMgtLvf.pngdMhnyIt.png

Easily taking care of the other soldier, Roy taking the kill for the level up.

HD9Goff.png

I'm happy with this, Roy is getting his next growth in Strength. I know it's not the most important stat for him, but he can't fall behind in Strength.

M44solN.png

This is what we have for this turn. The Cavs are blocking the path from the enemy.

4cmW9cl.pngM4Pdvcw.pnguhBubFf.png

Taking some hits, but nothing we can't handle fortunately.

pSFl6Iy.png

Speed! Seriously Alan, get some SKILL!

ujsS6Oa.pngagAWnl8.pngaNsYr9Y.png

No we got sandwiched by the soldiers, so I decided to pull back and finish off the ones on the left first. Not gonna lie, that headshot from Lance looks really painful, never really looked at it this way.

mKRUvvd.png2nxYj5C.pngtr2pQAh.png

Oh, this looks like another wonderful opportunity. That's how you get quick experience for your thief. (wait for it...)

DjqW3MF.pngKCAKAYx.png

Healing up Alan leaving him as a lure for the enemy soldier. Let's do this.

vMogzdl.png

Took the hit, but I achieved what I wanted, another soldier down.

9Eh4WbX.png

Wait a minute, why didn't this archer move this turn? Well, that's a bummer. Let's build the wall again.

o6P882t.pngWARJFAR.pngzn0wNXd.png

Ok, Vulneraries are done. We are ready.

8e7B9ZM.pngL5ClvJw.pngXjshAIO.png

Perfect. Both soldiers are low on health, let's get rid of them.

GVLEPZJ.pngHioTlKG.png

First one for Chad, another kill. Easy level up. (wait for it...)

ULQFYoL.png

Although he can't promote, his growth rates are absolutely amazing. No complaints, I know that defense growth rates are the worst in this game.

wQ42HRT.pngcVAyRz2.png

And Roy handles the other loser. Now all we have is a bulky archer.

sucOTL6.pngex8ktuA.png

Good start. And guess what, he levels up.

lYT2ZaE.png

According to you guys, this is a good level up for him. Iiiiii am not convinced...

rCp7S3L.pngClHMFcH.png

Let's see how Lance taking the level ups.

S1EWL7b.png

Mother of Dragons, this Lance is out of control. This Lance is a blessing for my run.

HdJEPLA.png

Let's just appreciate these stats before we continue on our journey. Wow... Level 5

KFEguUq.pngGeGKJDO.png10Ub0jw.png

Anyway, we should really advance, and we're just out of reach for that other soldier. Marcus should fulfill his duty as a bait.

J9jnc23.pngnsAJyy7.pngcIx4DZf.png

Oh, you have 1 health left? Perfect, time to bring the Chad again! (wait for it...)

HNY8G58.png32zmVGd.png

Now that's done, we just need to build our defense, and we're ready to go.

GsUPVYG.png

2 health left. You know what that mean by now...

mSlm4Fh.png

Time to deal some Chad damage!

LD2OqXo.png

Oh my god...

POe4PfL.png

OH MY GOD!!!

BnAjyeR.png

GDUANxx.png

If you think I shouldn't deserve this and should've lost at this point, I fully agree with you. I don't know what I was thinking, but I'll defineately pay more attention to my chances after this. We almost lost our Thief on the map we're supposed to recruit him. I'm not proud of this.

s1KCjpB.png

Talk about horrible timing for this Support dialogue. Admit Alan, my Roy is an idiot.

4ag2laj.png

The Cavalry reinforcements are upon us, so taking my formation.

anNsHo0.png

Boom Headshot! How did you survive that Iron Lance through your face?

CZBoVjp.pnghyBFKtf.png

Good for me, Roy is able to double this guy. Although I should spend my Rapier wisely.

H0k6wTG.pngMUZRIdD.png

I learned the lesson, but I can't miss an opportunity like this.

KzVqd63.pngZsHobSx.pngl364WH1.png

And taken care of the other horseman after some Marcus softener.

uaWtaKZ.pngYqs385y.png

Also got this handy staff, since no bandits were rushing this way.

KxWWqo5.png

The soldier decided to attack Alan, so we pierced his head through with a lance.

1XaCm5B.png

ALAN GAINED SKILL! Victory music!

2h44Vpx.pngG07uhkk.pngy20HVn3.png

Time to deal with the next wave of horsemen. This guy gets the most horrible death, by taking a sword from Roy through his crotch.

i9OPCEU.pngf8Gzrgw.png

And look at this!! Alan say, "No Problem!"

OaFvsiK.png2OBeJlA.png

Now we just need to position ourselves so Lot can lure this armor knight. That archer is out of range, but we'll get to him later.

6xdVM7w.png

Oh yeah, Marcus is going to show these young folks how to fight.

MAiHrsJ.pngDcOVCZy.pngKb2nYnf.png

Before I advance, there's another wave of these horsemens. Didn't they had enough? Well, they tried.

moiNkdE.pngvblCyMu.png5cwCMCi.png

That's one of them down.

V4UXz6N.pngkTS4zA2.pngjajFO4x.png

Yeah, I'm still doing this.

28W6v8B.png

Hmmm, we need skill I suppose...

R35mzdc.pngKxWWqo5.pngwHnPpHo.png

It's Alan's turn to lure now. Taking a lot of damage here that I didn't want.

wAQ48di.pngkTJrFNp.pngpYomu64.png

This chapter is taking an interesting turn. Now it's Chad who's doing the chip damage before the kill.

bhhXOb7.png

He pretty much avoided his lowest stats this round. Absolutely amazing.

5mt8u5p.pngkia8LH8.png

Alan is having another Pepsi Max, and Lance is luring the last bandit in the throne room. Pay no mind to the War Chariot.

TlU2asK.png

But then another bunch of horses arrived. Seriously, where are these reinforcements coming from, who's sending them? I have more questions, but if I'm correct this should be the last of them.

vTBT2Mx.pngpf3SVaL.pngZCmYE6t.png

We can deal with the bandit for now, and lance will take the defensive for us.

0AMm3Fm.pngkILDYc3.pngfjjCwxT.png

Heh, they don't stand a chance...

nob8GPI.pngiXo6H4C.pngBSukOJQ.pngdPxVoPG.png

Ok, this went well. Since Lot took a hit instead of giving it, we had to bring Marcus to the fight.

QnWxtyv.png

Talk about Lot, no Hammer Time today. Screw the weapon triangle, this game is made against axe users.

PRfOSva.png

We put Marcus on the spot so the boss attacks him. Not a good start, he missed a hit. Also the 29 is Slater's lucky number appareantly.

LzIpd2t.pngWOtTCXl.png

Lot was heading south, but it quickly turned awkward. Fortunately I had Lance in the rescuing distance.

FZNQs5A.png

Check it out guys, Marcus is about to level up.

3vVu1JX.png

Well, that's not a lucky start... for me. Also I shouldn't have expectation from a Jagen character.

SRfsbd8.pngXRLP6FA.pngTXcYW08.png

And finally the boss goes down. Roy was a bit of a gambling, but it worked out in the end.

Lsyc8na.png

Ok, this is getting bad. Let's get out of here quick.

nkltJyh.pngQYLJ7VI.pngwbrehyz.png

I did went for the Vulnerary, I feel like I used too much of that already.

yGSxTAR.pngc5Kt1VF.png

Oh look, a new toy for Lot. We're going to need it in the next chapter. Also took the money from the other chest, which probably makes up for the village we let bandits burn down.

5UnKnLt.png

And with that, there's only one obstacle left. Merlinus, get off from the throne...

fhpjC3h.pngt6gGZ5P.png

Marcus went to recruit Lugh. Boy, this looks like another painful death.

xkXABQL.pngaWr0tdy.png

Well, you are not going to fight, but we have a bench you can keep warm for us. Also, don't mind if I take that Vulnerary from you.

t5W9gUs.png

And with that, my job here is done.

A6GwYSL.pngRl8Am0j.pngDV4Gr1w.png

Don't worry Hector. We'll take good care of the Lycia Alliance Army... and your daughter.

V0Df4Og.png

Coming up, Horse Emblem.

35 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

lYT2ZaE.png

According to you guys, this is a good level up for him. Iiiiii am not convinced...

Well, he'll be a better tank than any of your armours in the long run.

Hopefully he'll have more than 7/7/7 for the three S stats.

36 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

HdJEPLA.png

Let's just appreciate these stats before we continue on our journey. Wow... Level 5

I think that might be better than Sain would be.

Sure, Sain has more strength, but Lance has more speed and is doing better in all the other stats too.

37 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

s1KCjpB.png

"Alan, I must admit I'm thinking: How come Lance is doing so much better?"

21 hours ago, Garlyle said:

mSlm4Fh.png

Time to deal some Chad damage!

LD2OqXo.png

Oh my god...

POe4PfL.png

OH MY GOD!!!

BnAjyeR.png

GDUANxx.png

If you think I shouldn't deserve this and should've lost at this point, I fully agree with you. I don't know what I was thinking, but I'll defineately pay more attention to my chances after this. We almost lost our Thief on the map we're supposed to recruit him. I'm not proud of this.

This is such a mood LOL! I'm definitely the type of player who would still do the same reckless thing after a close call because how beneficial it was. :lol: Granted, this is hard mode, so there's bound to be more risky plays!

I still can't believe how lucky your Lance got. In my playthrough my Lance was stuck with 6 in Strength until he was like level 12! It got better, but it's still a below average Strength at this point. Gotta bank on some lucky level ups for the future...

Edited by ExaltedViolinist

• 1 month later...

OMG, this topic is alive again. Sorry guys for the long delays, but personal things and chapter difficulty hold me back. However I went home last weekend, and played this run on my tablet during the travel, so here we go.

On 7/12/2018 at 8:05 PM, Dayni said:

Well, he'll be a better tank than any of your armours in the long run.

Hopefully he'll have more than 7/7/7 for the three S stats.

I think that might be better than Sain would be.

Sure, Sain has more strength, but Lance has more speed and is doing better in all the other stats too.

"Alan, I must admit I'm thinking: How come Lance is doing so much better?"

I wouldn't mind promoting Lot into a General, he might perform the role better than Barth. If Lance keeps this up, Sain can't even get close to Lance's shadow.

Alan: "I'm sorry Master Roy. I'll do my best"

On 7/13/2018 at 5:09 AM, DestructionDragon360 said:

Jeez, are Lance and Chad stealing all the stat ups from the others? :/

Just because I said Lot could make use of lck/def doesn't mean that's the only thing I wanted him to get >:/

Chad? That wouldn't be ideal, he's not exactly a boss killer. It'd be funny though if he'll be the main user of Durandal.

On 7/13/2018 at 9:52 AM, Michelaar said:

Lugh my boy is here

Good thing he gave us Vulnerary, now he's ready for the bench. Not a wise strategy for Hard Mode, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

On 7/13/2018 at 4:49 PM, ExaltedViolinist said:

This is such a mood LOL! I'm definitely the type of player who would still do the same reckless thing after a close call because how beneficial it was. :lol: Granted, this is hard mode, so there's bound to be more risky plays!

I still can't believe how lucky your Lance got. In my playthrough my Lance was stuck with 6 in Strength until he was like level 12! It got better, but it's still a below average Strength at this point. Gotta bank on some lucky level ups for the future...

On 7/14/2018 at 11:07 AM, Kubson said:

Lmao that Chad, that play looked like as if was playing the game xD

Glad I'm not the only crazy Fire Emblem player out there. With that in mind, let the Wheel of Fortune continue...

Chapter 4

1g5nza.jpg

Spoiler

NJkKZb8.png

I know all of you love this chapter from the bottom of your heart.

yucfPAr.png

I am especially looking forward how this guy turns out in his upcoming level up. *heheh*

iSCH6tJ.png5LYx1Tq.pngGpLDejM.pngQJ0ir7X.png

If this little scene didn't make Clarine capture your heart, she never will. This is her best scene in the entire game IMO.

nPT4Ewx.png

Now, let's start with the formation. Main team to the front, peanut gallery to the top. I've got a surprise for the first wave of horses...

8OTUy40.pngKFhsbbq.png

IN THE FORM OF A HALBERD! Good start Lot, I need a few lucky rolls in this chapter to survive.

u7LLwsN.pngY95eGqk.png

These Nomads are the worst. For some reason, Halberd is not effective against them.

d8yBn9d.pngCn2aJv4.pngo3P7BDQ.png

Lance levelled HP and STR. C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo breaker!

69ahcIY.pngxbYxmnC.pngFaczDyC.pngSVQvGWV.png

First order of business, getting rid of the Nomad. They are too fast and accurate to my liking.

SQmt2xN.pngsNY0k2V.png

More fun time for Lot with his new toy.

vEUfuxR.pnglWXuFbu.pnggqBcdaA.png

So the hit chances of Alen against this Sword Cavalier are not ideal, instead I'm going to put him for the defense.

lLYB30V.pngCvMyzYi.png

You know, the logic behind Door Key is one of the biggest mystery in the Fire Emblem Universe. If all doors are using the same key, but all keys are broken after a single use, what is the purpose of the doors anyway?

v1E0PU9.png

All right, let them come.

NdspSjb.pngyDm1n6A.png

One of them reached Alen. I didn't plan for that, but I can turn this into an advantage. Also I didn't capture appareantly, but Lance killed the other Cavalier.

OEvMqSp.pngC6wg42C.png

I'm going to take it defensively this turn. Moving Lance forward and equipping the Sword, plus healing up.

dKBBCId.pngm3aX99Z.png

Lot is next with taking his starting position with the Halberd.

qzx8AAZ.pngsy0BOxP.png

The AI thought Lance would be the better target for them. Funny, I though Lot is an easier target for them.

hQztMv7.pngka1aYfK.png

Oh, we're already here? The chapter is progressing quicker then we are.

9507cXA.png

Better get rid of the Nomad first.

R2uJDQ1.png

DAMNIT MARCUS

5yqnQNq.png4pI2RQb.png

Passing Vulnerary to Lance, we need to keep up the defense.

zjCUsrU.pngNGprMOQ.png

Trying to take whatever I can, Alan failed me. This turn was not good for me, 0 progress.

prbpSUa.png

Great, more things to worry about.

t5WrRy4.pngIE94BR5.pngaDLK5JF.pngaWvehk7.png

Lance is having it rough, Marcus barely took a scratch.

3eIxMTl.png7j8cNwd.png

Ok, let's try this again. Marcus making up for his mistake last turn.

pAb44U2.pngB8dJD48.png

And I found this too good to pass up.

tPknigp.pnghWBXoWf.png

This looks like a poor life choice, but I need to heal up Lance, and the others can't do much. Luckily it worked, now I can move up Lot.

MmPwZI4.pngWvEZ5Ky.pngaLxVj2t.png

Doing what must be done. Hopefully we get Clarine next turn.

ywzei0m.pngG8Pyaep.png

Things to worry about in the close future. Don't you just love this chapter?

iB4rxjg.pngzeNKIYU.png

At least the enemy didn't ruin this for us completely.

VgrXD5V.png

But they were able to block Clarine. And if you thought we had enough, more horses coming in.

hhKo4qz.pngzSYkHc2.pngEMgkSLf.png

Hmmmmmmm...

8U3gCgM.pngyaVDOqO.png

Better clean up before the next wave arrived. Starting with a lucky shot from Lot.

F4ITIOM.pngTXaSqNb.png

Roy hits, and he crits. Not needed, but it's always satisfying to see.

3EUJv7X.png81LHEzu.png

I guess I can lure out the bandits before they head to the village. Their AI is always up for a fight in this game.

ERUz2uc.png

Almost there, once we got him, life will be much better.

22Pkzh2.png0wihp8h.pngmVqT5d5.png

The bait worked! Not the best choice for weapon, but it worked anyway.

ZkKf4fO.png5asSd4J.png

Actually, that's me over here. But welcome to the party, free drinks at the bench. But I need you before you get there.

DZtWQw0.pngimznkpK.png

God, even pirates have a lot of speed in this game.

HwNrEtz.png

Actually, everyone is in a good shape, except for one character from the squad.

KTwdaiy.pngXWwrFBs.png

When I see these numbers, I know it's meant to be.

uraE4HK.png

Actually good level up, he's missing the speed though.

rhVwc3C.pngM2JlFb2.png

COME OOON, this was crucial for my plan to work! T_T

DfZhefD.png

I don't want to be in range of Rutger, that's just calling for quick reset.

2euOnSJ.pngOMy2Rko.png

I'm using a lot of Silver Lance in this chapter, but I have to make up somehow for Lot's goof up.

vcUyaUb.pngetUPYFc.png

The formation is good, but there's a good chance that Roy dies to that archer, so even when I know I'm not supposed to use Clarine, I MUST heal Roy with him. I'm sorry for this, there's no other way. After I get Rutger next turn, Clarine is heading to the bench for life.

Error Count ++

KmKZXjI.png

Time to pray...

cpgj0PM.png9tYHDfP.pngnqQH7vI.png1rIyIPw.png

Everyone is alive. Thank God for that. Can we still save this chapter?

fmLrb4Z.pngvEuKlvu.png

The Iron Axe has better hit chance than the Halberd. I need to clean up the path so Clarine can go down. This had certain risks in it, but after I used Clarine, I thought this is a way to justify it.

rbFhXMO.pngz7VH5Fc.png

Perfect. Finally an easy target.

1D5a2za.png

I know that I shouldn't complain, because he gained Skill, but REALLY? Is there still hope left for Alan?

PwlI2Mc.pngP1fVsyg.pngHcvR6VD.png

Finally, a boss killer this run needed. Since I didn't had Dieck and Lugh on my squad, Rutger is the first true boss killer, who comes with Hard Mode premium stats and a deadly Killing Edge.

jRRgss9.pngNdBAJqf.png

Roy goes to the forest, perfect spot for him.

cvLevDe.pngPccpaHV.pngl0pDigw.png

Rutger gets an Iron Sword from Marcus, but he needs Killing Edge for the guaranteed kill. He didn't crit though.

1nKncv1.pngddAvsoI.png

Lance finish off the Axeman that Roy kept alive.

ewYmxog.pngW9Oi1LI.png

Marcus uses even more Silver Lance to kill the pirate. Suddenly not many enemies left.

N4FpZwK.png

Also, I should start moving the peanut gallery.

8O9Z0G6.png

Smart Archer fires and misses Roy in the forest.

6W4vPYb.png

Move it folks...

pSQKAhk.png

Rutger will lure the bandits heading to the village.

c3IWQuU.pngWuKgjf5.png

And Alan gets rid of the archer.

cz42aQf.pngna6siXE.png

This is fine.

QVUld5c.pngCRp5oUw.png

Oh hey, you look awfully familiar. Didn't we meet before?

About time to grab the item from the village.

mx2a6Qc.pngkdWHAJ4.png

Couldn't ask for a better. Rutger starts collecting exp.

xqmdS3t.png

Also I totally forgot about Chad. At this point I could've brough him down with Rutger to the forest to gain more level ups, but it's too late for that. Chapter 5 I can fix this, buuut there's not many options left after that.

bRqieBe.pngABPSrMr.png

Lance takes another kill.

0SybA0n.png3J4zniL.png

Roy will take the forest instead, and the rest of my forces are following.

ob8poqF.pngZLR2aNi.png

Our boy is very popular, and very dodgy.

ek0yvMd.pngyDJUD7a.pngh86PjSn.pngb1kMizR.png

Alan and Lance comes to the cleaning.

CctyuGh.png

An offensive Lance? Yes, please. Not as good as the first level ups, but I call this great.

zIq7Log.pngTo4RZq8.png

Rutger still doesn't crit.

LFHNi2P.pngVeuzoNl.pngE1Dm1HZ.png

Oh, wait. This just happened on the enemy phase.

KiGQyhL.png

Yeeeeeeessss.

uUHcJHF.png

Btw, here's the reason why we had to move the peanut gallery. A Hard Mode exclusive reinforcements. I was starting to miss the horses.

7DR4hm6.pngN9uE4uV.png

I leave Lot on the forest with the Halberd, maybe he gets a few lucky hits. Also Roy switch to the Rapier, because he's in range for one of them.

1Mk5sLY.pngBTK7df2.png

Now Rutger can kill bandits with an Iron Sword. But his health is getting low, so I need to perform a rescue drop.

3sYlxFQ.png

Oh, what's this?

sJQv908.png2bXJgpq.pngPnUwEeD.png6yjle92.png

Let the bromance advance. If you stay together, noone can stop us. (this sounds so bad)

R58CtB8.pnggzEQDCf.pngqnqJKpe.pngTSllYex.png

Good, we get a kill in this process.

DqICibN.pngD9jTkeR.png

Alan can take the one Roy hit with the Rapier earlier.

fTOEWSZ.png3qa7fdw.png

And Lot can kill another one with the Halberd!!

7IW1KLX.png

One day Lot, you'll be a wonderful General, and everyone will love you.

cgU83hb.pngGdRyGLY.png

Lance is busy as ever.

5wGjpLv.pngkaazeij.png09DANCb.png

Utilizing a trade train to heal up Rutger.

kxcZLWl.png3GsDwvo.png

Good thing I can use the Rapier this much, I'll get a new one in Chapter 7 anyway.

YdJhc85.png

That's the last of them.

ZgF3JJ4.pngN0Kplt2.png9evffl2.png

That's one.

KvgUjjA.pngKUmjdCW.pngbNFMAXn.pngSnYG3Qe.png

And that's two.

velGcS7.pngLFZDAov.png

So as the peanut gallery can see, those 2 forest tiles mark the line I shouldn't cross, unless I want to bait those 2 Cavaliers. Since there's nothing else left to do, we're going for the castle.

RdcTb7V.pngAMjJWXG.pngiQ1fBba.png

I screwed up with the weapon choice with Lance, but he made up with a critical for it. Lot still kills with Halberd.

ggO46Ke.pngJsQVcFL.png

Since Rutger needs exp, he's taking the kill.

fAPrZgk.pngaLRgMZJ.png1nWR5DY.pngzHXhYm2.png

Poor life choice archer also came to us, so he was the kill Chad could get in this map.

nrkWRiT.png

Phew, what a chapter this was.

xP4IFJc.pngMhAwWy0.png

I'm not sure who'll get the Angelic Robe yet, so I'll keep that in the storage for now.

sHQjVeJ.png

Marcus buys more sword for the next chapter.

8eE6Uwl.pngwWzh2Wg.pngsxqSSCL.pngSpt0us0.png

This archer can't keep up with the Cavalry I have.

usIefnm.png

ALAAAAAAAAN!

AhPz59K.pngouLxZx7.png

Left Rutger in the range of the boss. Not a good start.

VtwaAmK.pngitWatd6.png20mCJ9N.pngfZypHDf.png

I'll do more hit on him, and switch Rutger out for Roy.

ykarYT1.pngU9xR3Mp.png

Well, this is surprisingly appropriate.

17V9i4Z.png

Ok, who stole the stats of Roy? They are just asking for a spanking.

6lvyr9l.pngwxJiY2L.png

Just a few more Vulneraries, and we're ready to go.

PHEEEW!

7LRCTW4.pngU4LUwPT.png

They are retreating to... where? Ah, never mind.

aPWiBwS.png

Next time, time is critical.

Edited by Garlyle

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

If this little scene didn't make Clarine capture your heart, she never will. This is her best scene in the entire game IMO.

"Young girl burns narcissist."

You know, the logic behind Door Key is one of the biggest mystery in the Fire Emblem Universe. If all doors are using the same key, but all keys are broken after a single use, what is the purpose of the doors anyway?

I think I have an idea: They're essentially magic keys. How? Well, they're undefined at first, but when they come to a lock they adapt to the lock and open that door. Considering doors aren't closed again in this series, the key is then useless from a player perspective and the key is thrown away.

On 8/22/2018 at 11:31 AM, Dayni said:

"Young girl burns narcissist."

And after that, everybody is making joke out of the narcissist. Genius storytelling.

I think I have an idea: They're essentially magic keys. How? Well, they're undefined at first, but when they come to a lock they adapt to the lock and open that door. Considering doors aren't closed again in this series, the key is then useless from a player perspective and the key is thrown away.

Thinking about this, it must be a very expensive procedure to create these doors and magic keys. I wonder how it didn't brought them a financial disaster, especially when peasant shopkeeper are selling it for 50 gold. Take this philosophical wrench.

On 8/22/2018 at 2:24 PM, Jotari said:

The door key is actually just a key shaped battering ram.

I actually like this theory better. Just imagining Fir carrying 2 battering ram in her pocket, while still doubling her enemies.

On 8/23/2018 at 6:25 AM, DestructionDragon360 said:

Roy deserves more from this than one skill and a world of troubles.

I prepared some numbers for the end of this post, he's not doing great.

17 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Gonna start catching up.

You are the one starting to catch up? I thought I am the one who is behind the schedule. Oh my.

Chapter 5 - Time is Critical

Lna2hCO.png

Spoiler

E5YPwdq.pngYSfFYcR.png

Actually he's half right. This is Roy, but not from the Pherae family, but the Pherae region. Don't worry, it's a common mistake.

nc2xfJT.png4ZQwe5I.png

Don't worry about it, I'm not going to take that path, instead I'm going to go around.

This chapter has above average reinforcement waves, which I did clear in my first hard mode run, but I'm going to skip in this playthrough. My plan is to get to the castle ASAP on the safer route, and I'm going to carry the peanut gallery away from the bandits.

cPBMbmK.png

Usually I take the fort with Wade before the enemy, but unfortunately there's no early drops for that now. Put 2 sword users on those, and you have a pretty safe first defensive spot.

Or7jzLB.pngLvk7obg.pngvEM1e6P.png

Good start for Chad. He still relies heavily on his dodging skills to survive.

NQepB7M.png

Seriously, should I have expectations from Chad, or just keep him for thief duties?

kwymnJx.png

This looks like a kill for Chad. I soften up with Lance, finish up with Chad, and take his fort with Alan. Rutger goes to the other.

DquK8tK.png

Change of plan, Lance taking the first CRIT. Rutger and Chad gets the forts then.

PNQUKJN.pngHjnjz06.pngr3HzSEk.pngTlH8OU3.png

This bandit was destroyed, he didn't stand a chance. Rutger needs the exp more than Chad.

SgPgrA2.png

HM Rutger doesn't need to worry about level ups, he'll cap Skill and Speed. But Str is also welcome.

oIdKTD4.png

I know I said I'm going to hurry, but while the enemy is marching towards us, some caution is advised.

15v3evz.pngMKpHAgB.png

Man, these forts are so good, if they would be squad members, I'd promote them right now.

YeTil0U.pngbeQNaxE.png

This looks good enough.

y23rVVH.png11sM9GQ.png

Again, wanted to soften up the bandit for Chad, but the RNG thought differently. Marcus CRITS. That's the second early crit on this chapter.

Chapter 5 CRIT Counter: 2

nAaLLFk.pngrSHQPtE.pngCWEYjgp.png

Let's move then.

8SBMuOr.png3MJjMcq.png

Nomads are still my biggest enemies, so I better not run to them. Let them run to us.

cWc69Kg.png2qgeFuX.png

In the forests, we'd be completely untouchable.

SQBUJwr.png

Let's start by taking out the biggest threats - nomads.

kY3ALNy.png62jLnXN.png

This is because he can take one down alone. IIRC, he didn't crit there. This Killing Edge has too little uses, but I think Ch.7 has another one in a village for us.

vT5qv3L.pngO19Cgsm.pngy2HDv3e.png

Nomads are done, this means we are ready to advance.

62Bugnd.pngYXop1Oy.png

Lance gets another CRIT, which is 2% only?? Ok, where's my crit counter?

Chapter 5 CRIT Counter: 3

SeLe3E0.pngzofmI7p.png

Hp, Str and Luck. He needed all of those stats. He was slower on the newer level ups, but still a miracle regardless.

K8jaVTW.pngTHnvXO1.pngUNOaBv6.pngTD7Qqii.png

NO WAY, Lot CRITS with 49 accuracy and 1% crit. This game is broken.

Chapter 5 CRIT Counter: 4

RILLZFY.pngFAUms8b.png

Stricly from the forest, because one digit hit rates never connect. If you ever faced a one digit enemy hit rate that killed you, let me know.

NNwPUhW.pngvo77MQH.png

Next turn Rutger taking the kill, for the exp of course.

rveSPsS.png

Fascinating.

YPa8Hvo.pngAXD4UKu.png

A Lance with 50 uses is defineately something we can't leave behind.

rhgMZsi.png7YIpOj1.png

On a scale of 10, how OP this Lance is?

7LPGckN.pngPfwlHkY.png

Seriously Marcus?

Chapter 5 CRIT Counter: 5

8NHWm0i.pngzIyuC2t.png

Axe Emblem for your viewing pleasure as it's finest. Lot and Bandit are practicing their dance moves.

AvcZNes.pngusoQMBC.png

Didn't noticed when I played, but appareantly I'm still taking these risks.

t8JhYw2.png

Big numbers are getting bigger.

9ZirtHV.pngWclvUhv.png

I also tried to throw a Javelin on this dude with Lance, but that missed it's target. Not much left for us to do.

z4ndroE.pngJEizZ3z.png

He was stupid enough to attack us on the enemy phase.

lpj9U8z.png

Ok, this is the line of sight which I don't want to be in with most of my units next turn. Those forest tiles are good for my tankier units though.

Z3mtLWI.png8UjsOek.png

Putting Roy off range to give support for Alan for this attack. Last chapter and this chapter I neglected to improve my supports, but next chapter I have some time to catch up with that.

IMOekcu.pngn9AcVyS.png

We probably won't kill this guy this turn, but we don't really need to. We just block him with sword users.

2yDhNmd.pngWzvV2sX.png

Marcus, STOOP! =OOO

Chapter 5 CRIT Counter: 6

KknWD0L.pngV1TBPP1.pnglHgdjOb.png

I could've taken that other kill, but I didn't feel like that I need it.

bEDYlNx.png

The peanut gallery is catching up, there's a bandit behind us who climbed through the mountain. Strangely, usually there's 2.

zP7Wn9v.pnguqj2CiG.png

Roy is not one of our tankier units. Never was, and probably never will.

IdBtJO2.png5Qq2cgd.png

That was cute.

5o9f2wN.pngGMwaL4n.pnge6XXn8K.png

HOLD ON, THIS WASN'T PART OF THE CALCULATION!!

8dDJpkK.png

These F!ing Nomads I swear... You better get good before we reach Sacae.

CC5PLuq.pngO4axrSs.png

First order of business of course, getting rid of this asshole.

etyyIGZ.png0KFdmW0.png

Good start to use the Gant Lance.

uJ0UsKX.pngfrOS9Kj.png

Obviously Lance needs to finish this.

3YMs7in.png

Roy has nothing to do, but use a Vulnerary. We finally get a healer next turn, so let's get there quickly.

UsqWH5T.png

No, I'm not taking this attack, but I'll leave Chad here to wall for Roy. I can't kill these guys now.

MkPhKZP.pngPo4Ojk8.png

Good call, these bandits are dangerous.

2nqOylY.pngk5r7r6R.png

Roy needs to move anyway, let's do something useful with him in the meantime.

8HmlXJZ.png

I like the looks of that. Roy is back to good level ups.

KVL6o8T.pngpeHnb2R.pngoTy3etW.png

While trying to kill this dude, we just got another Critical from Critger himself. Using the weapon which is not used to get criticals.

Chapter 5 CRIT Counter: 7

QEZOigc.pngCRzkBaH.png7aILVn8.png

We start luring with Marcus, take Vulnerary for Alan to heal up, and keep the peanut gallery off this dude's range.

Dk9BYPI.png

nVjz3Pd.png713vXyR.pngMHTC0Pr.png

So far the plan is working. I truly believe we can pull this off.

VKNfxyP.png

Lot will be the target for this bandit. Also Chad will be on the fort to block incoming reinforcements. Now I just need someone on the fort at the bottom to do the same.

dwGY9Si.pngLIUjMnj.png

Chapter 5 CRIT Counter: 8

yZp9vii.pngfWtyrVb.pngN5IV9Tq.png0sKWdMy.png

3Z4McmL.pngI7XECc4.png

A lot of things are going on. Just trying to weaken the enemies around the castle. I'm only worried about that mage on the left side.

86jjUcy.png

While Lance had a streak of good level ups, Alan now has a streak of bad level ups. I know Speed is much needed, but look at the numbers in general.

S2FoYBS.pngyU1wST2.pngtk1cyFh.png

That is all fine.

NP7BsR6.pngqzJiN4w.pngm0eYfkk.png

What's this? The mage goes melee and misses a 78%? This is hilarious.

gvRqZVJ.png7m4vvBb.png

Not needed, but at this point:

Chapter 5 CRIT Counter: 9

LfpJaGS.pngAxnUwlY.png

I just do this, because I saw that Marcus can't reach the fort down there. Maybe Alan...

T9pRXVx.png

Damn...

KUKYSj1.png

To make this boss battle more safe, I'm putting Rutger here, so he switches to Hand Axes. Reminds me of my recent Genealogy playthrough where it was annoying that the enemy could always use the best weapon for their combat, no matter what they had equipped. Urgh.

2Umaxqx.pngvvzQ1qz.png

Bors was in the range of the bandit, thanks Thany.

KmweAsS.pngBoa3Dsu.png

Oh crap, Rutger took a hit. But we are so close...

J17NFtt.pngy5mm0Yj.png3cKnkM0.png

Phew, he survives. He only crit once, so let's sum the crit count up.

Chapter 5 CRIT Counter: Ridiculous

fcOcTKc.pngUJzj1Pg.png

I put my trust in Lance, and he proves how worthy he really is.

3Cm5SmX.png

Hey, don't take an example from Alan, you are better than him!!

E1AqYOA.png

And because Roy was in range, we can finally wrap this up.

0JHqDbw.pngxwss9gg.png

kgfuPR1.pngGkmeQyE.png

gdKuign.pngglDbRp9.png

STSSD8u.png87OGas0.png

I mixed up the script for this final scene, good luck sorting the story out.

miDW4Yq.pngWwEdfUm.png

In the next chapter the peanut gallery will glue themselves to the bench, and I'll take my sweet time...

Name    HP  STR SKL SPD LCK DEF RES | SUM
Roy     -2   0  +3  -1  +1  -2  -1  | -2
Lance   +1  +2  +2   0  +3  +1  +1  | +10
Alan    +2  +2  -1   0  +1  -1   0  | +3
Marcus   0   0   0   0  +1   0   0  | +1
Lot      0  -1  +1  -1  +1  +3   0  | +3
Chad    -1   0   0   0  +1  -1   0  | -1
Rutger  +1  +1  +2   0  +1   0   0  | +5
------------------------------------+----
AVG     +1  +4  +7  -2  +9   0   0  | +19

Actually, Alan is not doing that bad, but Roy is falling behind. The offense is looking good, but the speed is a bit of a problem, you do want as much speed as possible in this game. What do you guys think of Lance?

I actually like this theory better. Just imagining Fir carrying 2 battering ram in her pocket, while still doubling her enemies.

Well none of the weapons in the inventory actually weigh you down until you equip them...so it doesn't break any pre-established rules.

Thinking about this, it must be a very expensive procedure to create these doors and magic keys. I wonder how it didn't brought them a financial disaster, especially when peasant shopkeeper are selling it for 50 gold. Take this philosophical wrench.

Obviously, the issue is that they're as cheap as they are, though a lot of weapons are cheaper per use to be fair. Maybe the spell is simple enough for that. We don't know that much about non-combat magic in FE as a whole to be fair outside of a few cases.

I actually like this theory better. Just imagining Fir carrying 2 battering ram in her pocket, while still doubling her enemies

Alright, that's a neat image.

Maybe they're extendable so they can be pulled out and then used to break the door. Though that's more a "Key" than an actual key.

NQepB7M.png

Seriously, should I have expectations from Chad, or just keep him for thief duties?

He's not going to be an effective fighter to be honest, Chad's strength is never really relevant and thieves aren't going to be much for endgame anyway.

Also, Lot's a bit disappointing with his strength and speed, though units in general haven't been impressive for speed either. Everyone's pretty lucky though, while Alan and Lance are pretty good for their strength.

Next time: Traps are boring.

On 8/24/2018 at 11:54 AM, Jotari said:

Well none of the weapons in the inventory actually weigh you down until you equip them...so it doesn't break any pre-established rules.

Maybe they drop all the shit before attacking, then they pick that up. That would explain the turn based aspect. Actually scratch this, it's all just Fire Emblem logic.

On 8/24/2018 at 12:06 PM, Dayni said:

Obviously, the issue is that they're as cheap as they are, though a lot of weapons are cheaper per use to be fair. Maybe the spell is simple enough for that. We don't know that much about non-combat magic in FE as a whole to be fair outside of a few cases.

It should be valuable, because Hammerne is rare as F!, but I'm sure there would be a higher demand for it than for a simple Door Key.

Maybe they're extendable so they can be pulled out and then used to break the door. Though that's more a "Key" than an actual key.

And now my image as Fire Emblem is a medieval fantasy game is completely ruined.

He's not going to be an effective fighter to be honest, Chad's strength is never really relevant and thieves aren't going to be much for endgame anyway.

Also, Lot's a bit disappointing with his strength and speed, though units in general haven't been impressive for speed either. Everyone's pretty lucky though, while Alan and Lance are pretty good for their strength.

Ok, that's fair. I thought his speed would give him a good use, but not being able to promote really puts him into trouble. Lot has good defense though.

On 8/24/2018 at 12:43 PM, DestructionDragon360 said:

Lance is living a #blessed life. Roy... please... skill... you need more than it.

Are you sure it's Roy who has problem with skill? I wish Alen would have some more.

Chapter 6 - IT'S A TRAP!

Spoiler

Qigk8Fy.png6B2blgj.pngK5Jpt1O.pngwEnjZ0o.png

No need to worry about Axes, but we need to bank on swords and lances very soon.

Rwe6kJJ.pngwuavzuV.pnglc9U4jc.png

Finally we got ourselves a healer with Saul, and he has a pretty nice speed to start with. He starts with a Mend staff, and I'll pass 2 Heal staff for him to start working on his levels. Dorothy has a Vulnerary, but I might not need them that much now that we have Saul.

V7Nuv6u.png

So, we put the bait to the stairs. Rutger to the left, Lance to the right. The major threat will come in the middle.

VzILMgH.png

Oh, hello Sue!

dOQZXlu.pngHAdvYwq.png

Good start on the side, they don't seem to threatening so far.

LH4MHQ0.pngy5eb9pF.png

Marcus is the ultimate mage-slayer of the team. I doubt anyone will have a decent Res to face them soon.

C0TIQqV.pngfs2dKzc.pngOWwiqtd.png

My turn! I killed the swordman, and put Lot up front with the Hand Axe, because Javelin folks are on us.

nevL7xz.pngFSWHaBg.png

This just for the safety.

NWz60Z5.png4KTgQfJ.png

And here's an easy kill for Rutger that gives him a level up.

njzHRNg.png

In my last hard mode playthrough I early promoted him around Lv.15. If he grows like this, I might promote him even sooner.

DW0cXK0.png

Ok, Lance will defend our Boi with this Lance.

HchgVQu.pngeHDyl16.pngdH3iLMz.pngCPTtbPX.png

Our horses are still doing fine. Meanwhile, Alan improves his weapon level with lances.

fE3g9Cp.pngXO9EHNh.pngMPkZwPp.png

The sidelines are also quite busy, but nothing to worry about so far.

ZILd3uH.pngvIp99TQ.png

There's more going on in the middle. Let's try throwing a Hand Axe across the wall, because Fire Emblem logics.

HiC62Zq.pngMq5J7aE.png

While Chad is not busy, he can get some free exp.

Am1lD3o.pngInnhhnh.pngcO27D8Z.png

Alan got hit by the process, but that's why we have healers around.

Bpq9Amd.pngsT61wnN.pngvfTD0Xn.png

Perfect, Marcus put this armor knight in the kill range for Roy. Because that's what Jagen's do.

mVtaPJr.pngu9QU2bX.pngSSOBclk.png

Hmmm, I probably should've healed Rutger instead.

FVGUYTh.pngoAEqWf0.png

This is fine. Roy needs healing right now. He can't dodge as well as Rutger.

aZ9S7lZ.png

Chad opened up the first treasure room, and Saul goes to heal Roy.

no2U4QT.pngJQ5xp1G.png

As I said, Rutger is doing fine.

6qtngOC.png2lU6sUz.png

If there's one thing I still don't like about Alan - it's his hit rate.

nWrFubw.png

Your turn enemy, come and attack this awesome horsetank.

pdnPTx5.png

Double'd

Tz4FszD.png

YESSS, he levelled SPEED. There's one issue with this Alan as for now. Can you spot it?

CWQE0sg.png

This'll be the next line of business. Luring enemies with triangle disadvantage is so much fun.

peaaDZR.png2Fg2LF3.pngNFhdn90.png

Besides that, we grabbed the money, healed the wounded, and moved back Roy, because...

52JrsYk.png

Yeah... Not that I'm going to use her, but I don't want her to run around opening the doors again which hides only reinforcements behind them. I don't have that much weapon to spend.

95HXoHc.png

My plan worked, and Lot levelled up.

ZoYXQw7.png

Wow. I don't really know what to say to this level up honestly. This Lot is going to be something we have never seen before. In a bad way...

LPnZvfA.png

Oh look, she ran right next to us.

7FBoB9Q.pngqrto0F5.png

Roy, you moron. Careful what you do with your 8 Str. That's more than what Lot has.

bugsgc6.png

Aahh, I was starting to run out of these beauties.

bpOrwiR.pngsu6pykC.png

Now back to business with Lance. What does he get from his level up this time?

0A9nU2A.png

Living a #blessed life he does.

QIDyxUe.pngMAKwhfq.png

Marching slowly, healing left and right. We just need to loot and reach the throne room.

Kwvx77x.png

Wait, I don't remember having those reinforcements on this map...

nOMoqx8.pngRVBx213.pngn72aFAV.png

We should be fine.

0SqLbiI.png

Nice, who's going to be the lucky one? Now, there should be a Killer Axe somewhere around here for Lot.

GSPi0kM.png

The mage at the front is stationery, he won't move. The ones in the back won't hold back though.

6W98GEv.pngwSMfw0Z.png

Roy doesn't give a S! about the weapon triangle, he hits with 100 chance regardless.

wkKd7L1.png2FhwfZB.png

It's a 90% chance Alan, how could you miss THAT?

eRWB8CC.png6TkRigI.pngCuMpKVL.pngcxLN3Xr.png

Ok, cleaned up the rest of them, leaving only one of the archers alive.

UaRhHN4.png

Marcus had enough time to run to Chad and grab the Silver Lance. His inventory was already full, and he still has stuff to steal.

I1Sy5DV.png

Roy is everybody's favourite target appareantly.

5k0njrC.png

Ah, there you are! This a must have for our Lot.

nB4mxm1.pngvDjVa0M.pngBsjVL0h.png

Speaking of Lot, he's getting better at dodging things.

FqRJ079.pngBnzffqn.png

All right, back to healing.

vf6DEkU.png

How many waves of reinforcements do we have on this map again? I forgot to check these things online. It can't be that bad, I should remember them if they were big trouble.

HK6shqG.pngXdNGvEh.png

Let them come to us again.

B5dvvN2.pngBm9icHS.png

Rutger also doesn't care about the weapon triangle.

38Qwn0a.png

This... this if perfect. The boss killer become an even bigger boss killer.

WVPsRym.pngOW93WBb.png

Nothing like an axe in the face in the morning.

nkLoH51.pngBITNVR6.pngrHnJ6rd.png7SJ7VO2.png

Man I'm glad we can double all these enemies.

wJvq7yF.png

Uhh, Marcus? Getting a bit rusty, eh?

PtTb8K2.pngbuJTyvg.png

One of the mages has been dealt with in the meantime.

eKONEcA.png

Here Lot, enjoy!

UfhZRR2.pngfNmx4YX.png

I am enjoying having a healer way too much. Maybe I should bench all of them in future playthroughs.

s5tXok2.png

Even Saul is going the offensive way.

eROKTpe.png

Here's Sue. We need to recruit her to get some exp and ensure that we get to the Sacae route.

wUBJMJM.pngf1NYK5h.png

A third wave of reinforcements? They are getting uglier and uglier each time.

FTnSF90.pngk9NnxD4.png

Lance took the Javelin dude, and I put Lot to the front defense. Let's see that he didn't gained all those Def points for nothing.

ATX0j1s.pnghAH1Vzi.pngWXQCxbo.png

Sorry Roy, but YOUR princess is in another castle.

PGJdudn.pngqwNSFc4.png

Yep, all those defense points were totally worth it.

B6kUXkc.pnglwBA5In.png

Sue can hold the bow for now until she gets the exp, Chad is going for the money.

PRkbVEv.pngW9bXkVb.pngn41dZXM.png4ozFkoh.png

Can't remember the time when Lot had this much fun. I'm starting to feel optimistic about him.

yemnsFz.png

THIS is the level up I was waiting for. GO LOT!

3SrhClt.pngB3H271L.png

And the fun doesn't stop there.

OCkHgPh.png

Also we lured the other mage as well. Not a kill yet, but we're close.

kyFotKd.png5u3ONwM.pngLz2KOcF.png6XVoxEG.png

Rutger know better how to crit and kill mages than Lot do.

lenwjo4.pngDZlt6Yh.pngw4o0aig.png

We need to heal that up and use Lance to clean up the job.

oAwi0U2.png

If you were wondering why I went in different direction with my Cavaliers, this is it. It's finally Support Time!

XNf8bo7.pngf2k4ahg.pngjur0DAx.png

Lance and Lot are basically discussing the logics behind the weapon triangle system.

tD6T8eA.pngwmKrrgs.png38aAYpe.png

It's more complicated than it first looks.

k8Tyc1V.png3GGTMOh.pngzRFOwwz.png

Meanwhile Alan is suggesting to Roy to use a strategy commonly known as "meatshielding"

sp7FHbn.pngHdFyQEp.pngbtQICNg.png

At least Roy agree with me that it's bad, and I don't want to rely on this tactic.

1oDChSs.pngKotEk27.pngxtqT286.png

Ok, I think we are ready to wrap this up. Lance and Lot takes out Left.

2RWn0Xc.pngVNv1Y5l.pngqX4fXIP.png

Rutger kills Right, then I use the rescue tactics.

SiE9ZYu.pngkG1x1Zc.pngpJ7FcNi.png

I though Rutger and Lance will take the boss down, buuut Lance jinxed the 53 chance.

1PbWYDs.pngbUjo0dV.png

I'll just heal up Lance, and move everyone else out.

FUvJx5x.png

Well, that didn't kill him.

8j73zxe.png

I feel like his time with good level ups is over. It's Rutger time now.

9NZAnJq.pngZHNzUNJ.png

Look at Alan going, he takes the boss down no problem.

SoPexmh.png

There is one more thing left that I'm curious about, but I'll leave Roy close to the throne in case something goes horribly wrong.

3QtUzUG.png

There's one more chest over there which holds the Unlock staff, a good tool to give extra exp for Saul.

XJwZLo7.pngc5GVw57.pngLakV7Py.pngDUNmNoh.png

That's ok, I wasn't going to repair that Silver Lance anyway. Also not really a fan to bring weapons with low usage left to the next maps.

4XjcbHp.png9P9i3Nk.pngGwqGTgF.png

There's the exp we need for Sue. Should've killed with Lot, but oh well...

Er4poiN.pngvynLwCX.pngVNflH1S.png

Nasty, but he died as well.

vdjH9a1.png

I'm just going to put Rutger here for defensive purposes.

rPvPIck.pngxXWXwIR.png

That's ok, Lance can kill you too if you want that.

YFbw6Tp.pngZcQA772.png

Hmm, that's below averages of my usual turn count for this map. I'll take it.

YdYU35Y.pngM6fJWar.pngzEdKTpI.pnguSgkKZL.png

Yes, we're talking about Dayan, our late archer in this run and the reason why Sue had to get exp on this map.

0kVYPZn.pngUCUPP8n.pngTIk3xLb.pngu86TB58.png

iUviJDf.pngVypFjKH.png

Sue has actually a better story than I ever gave credit for it.

LG3aIER.pngN4e0tTN.pnglNxIG5Y.png4QzlZVM.png

And here's our cue for the next chapter.

xomLfxg.png

Next time: Test your might.

I might need more time for the next update. Chapter 7 and 8 are serious maps, and I also need to think my equipment for the 8x boss. 

You'll probably want to keep a save file on hand in case the sacae route starts giving you trouble for any reason. The second route split of fe6 is weird.

Man, seeing lance just get shown the fuck up by Rutger's hard mode bonuses makes me wish the swordboy wasn't a pick. But ah well! At least Lance will always have his horse. And the weapon triangle. and a Lot support!