i am not a weeaboo

i am not a weeaboo  

36 members have voted

1. 1. please

• true
    • false(that sounds like something a weeb would say)

I honestly think the criteria for being a true Weeaboo is much stricter than simply enjoying entertainment from Japan. In my opinion true Weeaboos think that TV Shows(Particularly Animation) and Video Games from Japan are better than anything made in the west by default and that Japan is the greatest country in the world despite the fact most of them have never actually been there. I'm talking about the people who will watch every single anime being released in a season regardless of their quality while cuddling with 4 body pillows. Also they don't watch dubs because the english language was created by the devil himself or something like that.

13 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

If you know what futanari is you're a weeb for life, even if you staop watching anime and playing vidya

1) I love the profile pics you cycle through

2) I'mma have to one up this post and say if you know what a trap is your a weebo now and in your future lives you'll reincarnate into.

On 7/1/2018 at 1:40 AM, Tediz64 said:

1) I love the profile pics you cycle through

2) I'mma have to one up this post and say if you know what a trap is your a weebo now and in your future lives you'll reincarnate into.

Thank you!  I'm glad someone appreciates my profile pics.

Nietzsche's eternal recurrence, except coming back as an unemployed shitposter that retweets anime tiddies and harasses journos.