MU!Velouria skill inheritance

mangasdeouf

Hi!

I'm wondering what skill my Velouria should get, she should receive Sol from Keaton and Draconic hex from MU, but I lose the utility of having a knight Corrin since (I didn't know before) she passes down her Princess classes to her beast children instead of knight...Sol is an active skill so I don't want to give Vel another active skill but rather passives. I planned on giving her Hoshidan unity and replacing her beastbane by something else, but I don't know what. She would have Sol, Draconic Hex, Hoshidan unity, Odd-shaped until I can get something better and something else. I guess the wolfsegner class skills could be useful for unkillable chip damage and maybe killer? I'm in revelations BTW, boon hp bane magic talent knight.

If you really want the the knight class, have Velouria pair with Ignatius.

That leaves one final class via friendship, and that's Cavalier (Sophie), Outlaw (Nina), or Diviner (Selkie).

Well I just want good skills for the 2 remaining slots for Velouria since Selkie has gotten the level 5 basara skill from daddy and renewal from Sakura and is now a dark flyer and will be switched to basara when she has enough magic, speed and res in order to strengthen her def and erase her weakness to bows. I'm lying at chapter 15 recruiting Velouria.

Maybe DK class and skills can be nice on Velouria? She would get some res, maybe more speed and skill and some anti-magic skills outside from countermagic which she would have to go through buddy seal in order to get.

My team is planned already: Velouria and Selkie (fluffy chicks for furry fan service), Saizo because he's so good (mine turned into a god with 24 speed with a shuriken, 24 strength, 21 or so def, 15 res, 18 luck, 38-ish HP, 25 skill at level 3 master ninja, no reclass yet), Kagero (sadly she got speed screwed but lies at 21 at master ninja 1, 22 or 23 strength, 18 skill, 9 luck, 15-ish def and 20-ish res), none of the 2 ninjas got good magic (sadly Saizo had magic point increases only on perfect level ups, which happened twice or thrice, he's lying around 9 at the moment if I' not wrong, not more than 12 for sure), My unit only because she's forced (maybe I'll give her to the MILF kinshi knight and play MILF Emblem LOL), Lobster Lord and Noodles Lord because of their pref weapon and the fact they don't need much exp in order to be godlike so I can train Vel and Selkie a bit longer (I got the horse spirit from level 2 hoshidan armory it's quite strong for Selkie and her trash def). Maybe Hinoka will be added, but I prefer the MILF as a character even if Hinoka is a better unit (and MILF has much better offence than Hinoka). Should I use a ballistician or a witch? I wonder. I have nothing against DLC classes, they allow units to have better stats until 21 and unique class skills.

So far Selkie has nothing planned for her remaining 2 slots either but I don't really need other skills than renewal and basara level 5 skill. Maybe something giving her a little more physical bulk or dodge would be useful, but like I said, horse spirit + basara will allow her to become godlike with maybe galeforce since I don't plan to use capable units with a support backpack (with draconic hex, ennemies should be manageable for anyone, especially since Saizo can solo the maps at level 3 master ninja with 2 2nd tier potions if I want him to do so).

Oh, and next PT will be healers only so Jakob and Azama will be mandatory, maybe I should do it on birthright since Azama is very late in revelations and I'd use 2 fighters rather than one until Sakura can go greatmaster.

• 3 weeks later...

I Buddied with Rinkah for Death Blow, I think that's pretty much the only thing I passed down from my MU since she can get Dragon Fang on her own, LOL~ But my Velouria is much more of an Offensive Unit, so that's how I went about choosing what to give her~