• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Marisa.png.6f6214d466c76f15573f1a4b2dfd8ca3.png

Who is this chick?

19 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Fae.png

I wish the loli BS never existed so that I could call fae cute without some weebs being weebs (As in those obsessed with everything Japan)

1 hour ago, Critical Sniper said:

Who is this chick?

Marisa from Sacred Stones

Marisa.jpg

I wish the loli BS never existed so that I could call fae cute without some weebs being weebs (As in those obsessed with everything Japan)

Ah, screw 'em, you could still call actual children cute.  Whatever you say isn't gonna change the fact that they're a bunch of weirdo freaks.

1 minute ago, Ertrick36 said:

Marisa.jpg

After posting that I thought wether it was her or not but lol that image says "Marica" which in spanish means gay.

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

Ah, screw 'em, you could still call actual children cute.  Whatever you say isn't gonna change the fact that they're a bunch of weirdo freaks.

Yeah, don't let that intimidate you or limit what you wanna say, there's nothing wrong! After all she's indeed cute!

After posting that I thought wether it was her or not but lol that image says "Marica" which in spanish means gay.

This was my reaction to this image the first time I saw it. Is her romanized name spelt like that?

Edited by 1% Critical Hit

3 hours ago, Critical Sniper said:

Well, there's a lady I know called Unassuming Venusaur who just so happens to have made some gay A-support hacks for the GBA games...

I'm sure there's a gay Marisa hack out there somewhere.  And I'm sure there's a patch to that hack that makes her name "Marica" just to be punny.

28 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Well, there's a lady I know called Unassuming Venusaur who just so happens to have made some gay A-support hacks for the GBA games...

I'm sure there's a gay Marisa hack out there somewhere.  And I'm sure there's a patch to that hack that makes her name "Marica" just to be punny.

This isn't a hack, but there's a tumblr out there that takes GBA FE characters to have some fun with hilarious dialogues and stuff! That includes Marisa dating Ninian as a Monado Spirit (yes, from Xenoblade Chronicles) the blog lives up to its name!

Myrrh.png.2bd1c6c516957976c2c8950524cd127c.png

Also, here's Myrrh!

16 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

This isn't a hack, but there's a tumblr out there that takes GBA FE characters to have some fun with hilarious dialogues and stuff! That includes Marisa dating Ninian as a Monado Spirit (yes, from Xenoblade Chronicles) the blog lives up to its name!

Myrrh.png.2bd1c6c516957976c2c8950524cd127c.png

Also, here's Myrrh!

Cute too

• 2 weeks later...
On 19-12-2018 at 10:40 PM, Critical Sniper said:

looks depressed... Man I haven't played Pokemon in a good while... 

This Pokémon looks like lost in the ocean's gray waves and depressed. But it's cute! Except when you read its Pokédex entry...

Dani.png.f681a5ba05fac9d10b25b2a379b68d62.png

I made this one to surprise my gf and she really loved it! Now I'm experimenting with perspective and whatnot.

On 12/19/2018 at 12:52 PM, DarthR0xas said:

za1hBqs.gif

And there she goes to murder someone.

At first glance it looked like that skeleton was a regular human and was reduced to bones by the fire breath, and I was like "damn, that's super brutal".

24 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Dani.png.f681a5ba05fac9d10b25b2a379b68d62.png

I made this one to surprise my gf and she really loved it! Now I'm experimenting with perspective and whatnot.

Looking at this makes me think about how FE needs more gals who have freckles and glasses a68HMIP.png

On 27-12-2018 at 11:07 PM, Critical Sniper said:

Her? Oh your GF?

Yup, it's her favorite class. Might as well sprite myself as a Dark Falcon...

On 27-12-2018 at 11:24 PM, Ertrick36 said:

At first glance it looked like that skeleton was a regular human and was reduced to bones by the fire breath, and I was like "damn, that's super brutal".

Looking at this makes me think about how FE needs more gals who have freckles and glasses a68HMIP.png

Yeeeeeees! Freckles and glasses are cute!

On 12/31/2018 at 2:48 PM, 1% Critical Hit said:

Splet.thumb.png.17f03f94b340393a557fd76d4c8d50de.png

Trucy.thumb.png.851c40c12f1b9491510d9c44cf717166.png

got carried away by other franchises but still making NES portraits.

Pretty cool actually

• 1 month later...

You have a thing for that pegasus knight boss in FE6 don't you?

Lalum is fine, although I don't like those hairbuns or whatever they are called.