Master Crown Priority List

Who should I give the first Master Crowns to in Part 3, in order of importance? Titania already promoted without one, that lovely flame-haired goddess, and Haar is not far behind. 

Units who have capped 2-3 important stats at least. Soren caps magic, skill and resistance fast, so he's the most obvious choice. Furthermore he can heal in third tier, so slow and squishy Rhys and Mist could be benched.

Boyd is a poor choice with his poor bases. Untransferred Boyd will hardly cap anything in second tier, so an early promotion would cost him some level up stats.

Soren, Shinon, Mia and Haar are the units who cap their important stats early. Though I recommend to give 1-2 bexp levels before promotion to fix non capped stats like Haar's speed or Shinon's strength.

Honestly you shouldn't be using them, but for a different reason. Namely because of how BEXP works in this game. In a nutshell every time you level up via BEXP you're guarenteed 3 stats. No more, no less (unless you have less than three stats that can be leveled up). As a result it's very common for people to cap one or two high-growth stats like, say, Mia's speed, then drop BEXP onto them to get guaranteed points in stats that are typically spotty. Do it right and you get units at 20/20/20 capped in every/almost every stat (no one is going to fret over Boyd's MAG stat). 

Greil mercenaries: Haar > the bozos with garbage tier 2 speed caps (Oscar, Gatrie, Soren) > other combat units you might care about (Mia, Boyd and the like).

Dawn Brigade: I think they get two but only really want one (Jill), so if possible put the first one on Zihark so Heather can steal it in 3-7.

Crimea knights: not really an important item, so would hold it until they join the Greil Mercenaries.

oh yeah i forgot about the crimeans.

most of them are kinda crappy in terms of long-term investment, but even Marcia doesn't want it outside of like LTC since she wants to cap speed/skl/res asap to start bexp pumping strength up.

Calil also kinda wants to cap speed/res to get a better shot at pumping her magic up. 

Astrid is shit and kinda relies on bexp dumping. Makalov/Kieran aren't really worth it in the long run, and Geoffrey will probably be the best non-Marcia/Calil crown user since he's close to promotion and appears to hit a lotta caps. (Shit spd cap tho.)

Iirc, it's not a big deal to early promote in normal mode since it only benefits your team in the long run. In hard mode, it's enjoyed on almost anyone that's already incredibly strong, like titania or haar due to the fact that it gives them stat boosts, a secondary weapon, and an insta-kill move.

I don't clearly remember, but iirc crowning Shinon/Tauroneo/Geoffrey/Titania/Haar come part 3 gets you more mileage.Well geof doesn't come back until p4, but he's still incredibly useful if promoted asap since fuck route splits.