[FE10] NM Draft

Lost Impact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, I've played a few chapters seeing as everyone was picked so here we go:

Part 1 - Prologue: Under Grey Skies

Turns - 4/4

Miccy criticals the first bandit and Eddy goes ahead and weakens everything for Miccy and brings Pugo down with a Wrath Critical on turn three for her to finish off , he killed one of the bandits with a critical which was pretty nice so Miccy only had to dodge 2/3 bandits at around 50 hit instead of 3/4, every other kill went to Miccy. Also I accidentally save stated over the first bit so Miccy's critical isn't actually shown but that clear was too good.

Unit     Class       Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills
Micaiah  Light Mage  03.27  16  02  09  09  09  12  02  06  D Light      Sacrifice, Shove

Part 1 - Chapter 1: Maiden of Miracles

Turns - 4/8

Nolan goes up next to the Soldier and uses the Dracoshield, one Fighter attacks Miccy the rest going for Nolan. Miccy finished the Soldier and Eddy got the Hand Axe and Nolan took it and weakened the healthy Fighter, the two on the right got killed by Miccy and one each by Nolan and Eddy on turn two Enemy Phase. Nolan and Miccy killed the Fighter in the way to the escape and Eddy killed the Fighter blocking it on turn four with a Wrath Crit but Nolan was supposed to finish anyway so that didn't matter. Miccy ended up dodging every hit but she didn't really need to as she could have just healed if she got hit by one of the Fighters on turn one or two and Nolan could have equipped the Steel Axe to make the Archer attack him instead so she only really needed to dodge two ~55's, but this got her the most experience so that's nice.

Unit     Class       Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills            Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  04.58  16  02  10  10  09  13  02  07  D Light      Sacrifice, Shove
Nolan    Fighter     09.68  29  12  00  11  10  07  11  03  C Axes       Nihil, Shove      Dracoshield

Part 1 - Chapter 2: The Dispossessed

Turns - 5/13

Eddy shoved Miccy one north so she could climb the Ledge and kill the Fighter with Nolan while Leo rescued Laura so they were both out of range of the Soldier. Nolan weakened the Soldier and Fighter so Miccy could kill them over turn two Enemy Phase and turn three Player Phase and Eddy got into Wrath range fighting the Soldier while everyone waited for Sothe to turn up so he could kill the Fighter with a Wrath Crit. Nolan baited another of the Soldiers near where Sothe spawns for Miccy to finish and then he shoved Eddy to kill the Archer that attacked Sothe. Sothe went and got the Energy Drop, I had him steal a Vulnerary for the experience as well because it's equal to like 5-7 kills and Leo dropped Laura eight tiles short of the point on turn four and he, Miccy and Eddy shoved her to reach the point on turn five. No way to get the Thani and the Energy drop in five turns and I consider the Energy Drop much more useful so Thani was skipped. 

Unit     Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills               Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  05.72     17  02  11  10  10  14  02  08  D Light      Sacrifice, Shove
Nolan    Fighter     10.34     29  13  00  12  11  08  11  04  C Axes       Nihil, Shove         Dracoshield
Sothe    Rogue       --/01.23  35  18  04  20  20  15  14  09  B Knives     Guard, Steal, Shove 

Part 1 - Chapter 3: A Faint Light

Turns - 5/18

This one went much easier than I had expected Kurth tanked the left side as usual while Nolan rescued Miccy and Sothe killed the Fighter, Leo and Eddy rescued the girls so that the Myrmidon would move east rather than north so he didn't go after the undrafted units. Nolan OHKO'd the door on turn two and Sothe killed the Archer and the Myrmidon, he stole another Vulnerary from the remaining Archer again for experience and Nolan dropped Miccy to weaken a Soldier, Nolan equipped a Hand Axe and Ilyana blocked the door so the 2-range guys go for Sothe even though Miccy is OHKO'd so that's nice. Now Micaiah had to weaken the Soldier so Nolan could clear the way on turn four but Sothe activated Guard FIVE attempts in a row so that the Soldier was still at full HP I'm pretty sure I could count how many useful Guard activations I've seen on one hand so that basically matched it for the number of useless Guard activations in one map, it was pretty ridiculous. Anyway eventually when he stopped activating Guard Sothe cleared a path to the Escape and Nolan killed a Soldier so Miccy could run away after Leo, Eddy and Ilyana shoved Laura so she could recruit Aran for the Sleep Staff.

Unit     Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills               Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  06.08     18  03  12  10  11  14  02  09  D Light      Sacrifice, Shove
Nolan    Fighter     10.79     29  13  00  12  11  08  11  04  C Axes       Nihil, Shove         Dracoshield
Sothe    Rogue       --/01.56  35  18  04  20  20  15  14  09  B Knives     Guard, Steal, Shove 

Chapter 1-P 4/4

Standard stuff, Micaiah crit the first bandit and then Edward went on ahead. They pretty much just took down stuff together with Edward getting in Wrath range and then luring the boss close enough for Micaiah to kill on Turn 4.

Chapter 1-1 4/8

Free Nolan was nice here, as his bulk let him take the frontlines and the Hand Axe helped to chip at enemies which let either Micaiah or Edward finish off for EXP. The boss was killed with Nolan's Hand Axe followed by Eddy's Wrath Crit which allowed Micaiah to escape.

Unit Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Wpn Rank
Micaiah 3.02 16 3 9 9 7 12 3 5 D
Edward 6.3 21 8 0 13 14 9 5 0 D
Edited by Lormpa

5 hours ago, Sturm said:

All right, I've played a few chapters seeing as everyone was picked so here we go:

Turns - 4/4

Miccy criticals the first bandit and Eddy goes ahead and weakens everything for Miccy and brings Pugo down with a Wrath Critical on turn three for her to finish off , he killed one of the bandits with a critical which was pretty nice so Miccy only had to dodge 2/3 bandits at around 50 hit instead of 3/4, every other kill went to Miccy. Also I accidentally save stated over the first bit so Miccy's critical isn't actually shown but that clear was too good.

Unit     Class       Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills
Micaiah  Light Mage  03.27  16  02  09  09  09  12  02  06  D Light      Sacrifice, Shove

Part 1 - Chapter 1: Maiden of Miracles

Turns - 4/8

Nolan goes up next to the Soldier and uses the Dracoshield, one Fighter attacks Miccy the rest going for Nolan. Miccy finished the Soldier and Eddy got the Hand Axe and Nolan took it and weakened the healthy Fighter, the two on the right got killed by Miccy and one each by Nolan and Eddy on turn two Enemy Phase. Nolan and Miccy killed the Fighter in the way to the escape and Eddy killed the Fighter blocking it on turn four with a Wrath Crit but Nolan was supposed to finish anyway so that didn't matter. Miccy ended up dodging every hit but she didn't really need to as she could have just healed if she got hit by one of the Fighters on turn one or two and Nolan could have equipped the Steel Axe to make the Archer attack him instead so she only really needed to dodge two ~55's, but this got her the most experience so that's nice.

Unit     Class       Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills            Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  04.58  16  02  10  10  09  13  02  07  D Light      Sacrifice, Shove
Nolan    Fighter     09.68  29  12  00  11  10  07  11  03  C Axes       Nihil, Shove      Dracoshield

Part 1 - Chapter 2: The Dispossessed

Turns - 5/13

Eddy shoved Miccy one north so she could climb the Ledge and kill the Fighter with Nolan while Leo rescued Laura so they were both out of range of the Soldier. Nolan weakened the Soldier and Fighter so Miccy could kill them over turn two Enemy Phase and turn three Player Phase and Eddy got into Wrath range fighting the Soldier while everyone waited for Sothe to turn up so he could kill the Fighter with a Wrath Crit. Nolan baited another of the Soldiers near where Sothe spawns for Miccy to finish and then he shoved Eddy to kill the Archer that attacked Sothe. Sothe went and got the Energy Drop, I had him steal a Vulnerary for the experience as well because it's equal to like 5-7 kills and Leo dropped Laura eight tiles short of the point on turn four and he, Miccy and Eddy shoved her to reach the point on turn five. No way to get the Thani and the Energy drop in five turns and I consider the Energy Drop much more useful so Thani was skipped. 

Micaiah  Light Mage  05.72     17  02  11  10  10  14  02  08  D Light      Sacrifice, Shove
Nolan    Fighter     10.34     29  13  00  12  11  08  11  04  C Axes       Nihil, Shove         Dracoshield
Sothe    Rogue       --/01.23  35  18  04  20  20  15  14  09  B Knives     Guard, Steal, Shove 

Part 1 - Chapter 3: A Faint Light

Turns - 5/18

This one went much easier than I had expected Kurth tanked the left side as usual while Nolan rescued Miccy and Sothe killed the Fighter, Leo and Eddy rescued the girls so that the Myrmidon would move east rather than north so he didn't go after the undrafted units. Nolan OHKO'd the door on turn two and Sothe killed the Archer and the Myrmidon, he stole another Vulnerary from the remaining Archer again for experience and Nolan dropped Miccy to weaken a Soldier, Nolan equipped a Hand Axe and Ilyana blocked the door so the 2-range guys go for Sothe even though Miccy is OHKO'd so that's nice. Now Micaiah had to weaken the Soldier so Nolan could clear the way on turn four but Sothe activated Guard FIVE attempts in a row so that the Soldier was still at full HP I'm pretty sure I could count how many useful Guard activations I've seen on one hand so that basically matched it for the number of useless Guard activations in one map, it was pretty ridiculous. Anyway eventually when he stopped activating Guard Sothe cleared a path to the Escape and Nolan killed a Soldier so Miccy could run away after Leo, Eddy and Ilyana shoved Laura so she could recruit Aran for the Sleep Staff.

Micaiah  Light Mage  06.08     18  03  12  10  11  14  02  09  D Light      Sacrifice, Shove
Nolan    Fighter     10.79     29  13  00  12  11  08  11  04  C Axes       Nihil, Shove         Dracoshield
Sothe    Rogue       --/01.56  35  18  04  20  20  15  14  09  B Knives     Guard, Steal, Shove 

here we go again

I want to apologize for some errors. Since I'm not English... as my browser apparently isn't either, capitals on some words were added by mistake. I was too lazy to fix them. It should be still understandable enough.

Spoiler

1-P
A theoretical 4-turner if the RNG-Goddess is kind to me. But she wasn't...
Micky didn't crit the first brigand which cost me already a turn.
YjSgo0X.jpg
turn 2

LnQLkqn.jpg
At least Edward could ORKO a brigand to open the Way in the south-west Corner. In turn 3 He dragged out three more brigands: One of them could be ORKO'ed in third enemy phase with a crit. In turn four Micky finished off one of the two reamining generics.

YtG7ug6.jpg
The last one was spared for now. Edward took exactly four damage so far which means that Pugo brings him down to exact one HP. He hit Edward who countercritted (wrath).

CR2gD71.jpg
In turn five Micaiah finished Pugo off and Leo killed the last remaining brigand.
5 turns 

1-1
I chosed the enemy phase unit (Nolan) instead of the player phase unit (Edward) which might have cost me a turn. Without Edward it's impossble to ORKO any of the generics because no one has a critchance.
In turn 1
Nolan was sent next to the javelin soldier to attack im whilst Micky one space right and below of Nolan to "tank" a fighter. Micky dodged the fighter which was good news for me. In turn two Nolan killed the soldier and weakened two fighters. Micky killed one of them and stands one spot left of the village. Leonardo kills the Other two and had to dodge one of the two remaining fighters what he did. In turn 3 Nolan and Micky kill the fighter who blocks the Way to the Exit. Again since I moved Edward for no reason I couldn't send Leo two spaces left of the village which allows it to let him attack only one. So he had to dodge again what he did. Micky could theoretically did to the soldier and the bronze bow Archer in the top left of the map, but the Archer decided to attack Nolan.
In turn 4 Nolan and Leonardo kill the Hand axe fighter so the Way for free is Micaiah. She could have escaped, if she had the same movement as all Other foot units.
boT7pUq.jpg
But unfortunately she has to rely on one dodge what she did thankfully.

In turn 5 Leonardo gets the Hand axe and then Micky escapes.
5 turns

1-2
LGE8qPm.jpg
In turn 1 Leo shoves Micky to let her kill the fighter at top of the ledge with Nolan. Edward and Laura are moved outside of the range of the soldier who attacked Leo.

In turn 2 Nolan was sent at top of the javelin soldier with the hand axe equipped to ORKO the steel lance solider. Micky took Nolan's space. A soldier and fighter could attack her, but she dodged once. Unfortunately the other soldier and a fighter attacked Nolan, so the steel Lance soldier was spared. 

In turn 3 Sothe joins who finishes off the weaken fighter, Nolan finishes off the soldier and Micky with Sothe-support could finish off the fighter who attacked her.

In turn 4 Nolan shoves to let him attack the Archer and get attacked by a soldier.

In turn 5 Sothe killed the soldier who blocks the Way to the chest. energy drop >>> thani

In turn 6 he got it and Laura escaped
6 turns

SSi8iwI.jpg benched from now on according to rules
bKNGcnW.jpg free to use
0ActSPr.jpgfree to use
DtiipkO.jpg draft  damn - crappy quality

Edited by Hecatia Lapislazuli

Err, I'll take Stefan, at least he'll be useful if I actually bother to recruit him unlike Oliver who'll probably be useless even though he's a bit easier to recruit.

10 hours ago, Junkhead said:

here we go again

Sturm

Chapter 1-2 5/13

Edward went to the right to take on the enemies who got him in Wrath range which let him take them out along with the Fighter on the right of the map provided he dodged and got lucky enough with Wrath. Nolan went up the ledge followed by Micaiah and finally Laura along with Leonardo staying out of range from the enemies. When Sothe arrived he moved to the right to go pick up the Energy Drop. The enemies in the top left were baited with Nolan on Turn 3 and after Turn 4 EP they were all wiped out clearing a path for Laura who then got shoved a few
spaces on Turn 5 to let her Arrive.

Micaiah 3.95 16 3 9 9 7 12 3 5 D
Edward 7.1 21 9 0 14 14 9 5 1 C
Sothe 1.12 35 18 4 20 20 15 14 9 B

Chapter 1-3 5/18

Sothe took out the Fighter on the right of the map, Edward followed behind him and took the Energy Drop so he could use it. Micaiah and Ilyana also followed behind. The yellow units moved to the left to tank the enemies. The next turn Sothe opened the door and Edward killed the enemy behind it. On the EP Edward got attacked by the Myrmidon and Archer which dropped him into Wrath range. The same enemies got taken out by Edward and Sothe on Turn 3. Ilyana shoved Micaiah to get a bit closer to the Escape tile. Turn 3 EP the Hand Axe Fighter attacked Sothe and that Fighter got taken out by Edward with a Wrath crit allowing Micaiah and Sothe to move on ahead. Micaiah had to dodge a few hits but luckily the hitrates on the enemies weren't too high. On Turn 5, Sothe killed the Knight one tile above the Escape tile with a Kard crit and the Archer standing on the Escape tile was taken out with Edward who got shoved by Ilyana to reach him. Micaiah then escaped. Probably should have tried to recruit Aran just for the extra stuff I could get, but I doubt it will make much difference anyways.

Micaiah 4.2 16 3 10 9 8 13 4 6 D
Edward 7.97 21 11 0 14 14 9 5 1 C
Sothe 1.26 35 18 4 20 20 15 14 9 B
Ilyana 12 22 6 12 12 13 6 3 9 C

Chapter 1-4 4/22

At the base I sold a bunch of stuff, pretty much everything except weapons my units could use, some vulneraries, and good skills. As for the shopping I bought the Beast Killer and forged some weapons, those being a +5 Mt Light tome and a +5 Mt Thunder tome which I will need on this chapter to break a wall on turn 1 and will potentially be useful on later maps.

Immediately Micaiah and Ilyana take out the wall which allows Edward to go through and lure in the boss at the top left which will let my units take him out before he transforms. Sothe went south, then east, and finally north as this allowed him to take out a lot of enemies as well as pick up the Master Seal (Turn 2) along with the Seraph Robe (Turn 4). Ilyana needed to crit the boss once which wasn't too unlikely due to her magic type getting a crit boost compared to other magic types. Once the boss died Edward attacked the next enemy and Micaiah finished
that enemy off. On the EP Edward got attacked by a Tiger who was weak enough to be killed on the next turn allowing Edward and Micaiah to proceed to the left so they could kill an enemy as well as pick up some goodies in the form of 3000 gold and Beastfoe. Ilyana went down as she needed to kill an untransformed enemy on the right to let Sothe through and pick up the Angelic Robe.

Micaiah 4.71 16 3 10 9 8 13 4 6 D
Edward 9.38 21 13 0 16 16 11 6 2 C
Sothe 2.59 35 18 4 21 21 16 14 9 A
Ilyana 12.89 22 6 12 12 13 6 3 9 C

Part 1 - Chapter 4: A Distant Voice

Turns - 5/23

This one was a little trickier with only three units but it worked out, thankfully the reinforcements move first otherwise it could have got messy. Micaiah got Wrath and Nolan got Cancel and I sold the Fortune and some weapons and bought the Beastkiller and Hand Axe from the Bargains as well as a +5 might, +10 hit, +15 crit Iron Axe and a +5 might, +15 crit Light Tome leaving 810g remaining, Nolan also used the Energy Drop.

Nolan OHKO'd the Wall and Micaiah attacked the Tiger to the north east while Sothe full moved north west, Micaiah and Nolan both crit the Tigers they attacked but neither was necessary, Micaiah's would have suicided on Sothe and Nolan was supposed to kill his over two enemy phases. Next turn Micaiah ORKO'd an untransformed Tiger blocking Sothe and he stole the Chest Key from Agony, enemy phase Agony and the Tiger near the Beastfoe were killed by Sothe. Turn three Sothe went towards the Seraph Robe chest and Nolan moved to pull the Tiger near the Pure Water Chest he unequipped so he didn't kill the Cat otherwise he would die to the Cat plus two Tigers, Micaiah used Sacrifice on Nolan to knock herself into Wrath Range. Turn four Micaiah OHKO'd the Tiger with a Wrath crit ~65%, and Sothe got the Robe, then finally turn five Nolan killed the untransformed Cat and the Reinforcements suicided on Sothe before the last Tiger died to Nolan, Micaiah got the 3000g Chest. I missed the Beastfoe with this clear I could have attempted to get it with Miccy but she has ~1% chance so yeah I don't think it's that useful anyway, Nolan should be able to get by in 3-6 with Brave Axe and Tarvos and maybe some BEXP, I'd rather he had Paragon anyway.

Unit     Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills                   Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  07.23     18  04  13  10  12  14  02  10  D Light      Sacrifice, Shove, Wrath
Nolan    Fighter     12.40     31  15  01  13  11  10  12  05  B Axes       Nihil, Shove, Cancel     Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Sothe    Rogue       --/03.54  36  19  04  22  21  17  14  11  A Knives     Guard, Steal, Shove 

Part 1 - Chapter 5: The Lost Heir

Turns - 6/29

BEXP'd Miccy and Nolan to .99 and bought an unmodified Iron Knife for Sothe so he had a 2 range weapon. Sothe and Volug killed a myrmidon each and Miccy and Nolan tag teamed a Fighter then Miccy and Sothe made their way to the right Ledge by turn three, Micaiah having been knocked down to Wrath range by a Myrmidon on turn one and she just killed pretty much everything on the right with crits at around 80% chance with unequipped Sothe next to her. Nolan dealt with guys on the left. Sothe left on turn four to steal the Master Seal from the Soldier for Nolan and Volug baited the Boss in on turn five so Sothe could steal the Shine Barrier. MIcaiah got like 95% of the kills on the right including the boss kill while Nolan got basically everything on the left. Micaiah has some reasonable chance of dying, not that high but existent, even though she has the ledge advantage because she's on worst Biorhythm at this point and the Mages have WTA over her, increased slightly when Sothe had to leave to get the Master Seal but it actually only took two tries to clear. 

Unit     Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills                   Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  11.90     20  04  17  11  14  17  03  14  C Light      Sacrifice, Shove, Wrath
Nolan    Fighter     14.69     32  17  02  15  13  12  14  06  B Axes       Nihil, Shove, Cancel     Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Sothe    Rogue       --/03.88  36  19  04  22  21  17  14  11  A Knives     Guard, Steal, Shove

Edited by Sturm

13 hours ago, Sob99 said:

I should be able to start mine soon but before I do, how do I make the chart to mark down my characters and stats?

Rj2OI9b.png

Click on that.

Part 1 - Chapter 6: Raise the Standard

Turns - 6/35

Gave Miccy Resolve and Sothe Adept and forged a +5 might, +15 hit, +15 crit Knife for Sothe to maximise his chance to ORKO the two Armour Knights in the top left. Sothe led the way west with Nolan following behind, Nolan shoved him once on turn one so the mage could reach Sothe and suicide and then again on turn four so Sothe could reach the Priest after getting the Arms Scroll on turn three, Miccy solo'd the right side pretty easily. Sothe has ~18% crit and ~16% Adept needing either a crit or an Adept to kill the Armour Knights and Micaiah's chance of dying is pretty low with Resolve so overall chance is not that bad.

Part 2 actually ended up being trickier because Sothe almost ran out of Knife uses just before engaging the boss so what should have been super easy ended up taking longer because Sothe needed to get some crits to conserve Knife uses. Other than that just standard Nolan shove on turn one so the boss can suicide on turn two, Nolan and Miccy just got experience.

Unit     Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills                      Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  15.95     20  05  19  12  16  20  03  18  C Light      Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Nolan    Fighter     16.41     34  19  02  17  14  13  14  07  A Axes       Nihil, Shove, Cancel        Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Sothe    Rogue       --/05.27  37  21  05  24  22  19  15  11  A Knives     Guard, Steal, Shove, Adept 

Part 1 - Chapter 7: A Gathering Hope

Turns - 5/40

Gave Paragon and Shade to Sothe so he could get some more experience and Saviour to Nolan so he could carry Micaiah and also forged a +2 might Knife so Sothe could ORKO the Soldiers. I went through the top route so that Nolan could free two of the Prisoners on turn four and five for some bonus experience. Sothe moved ahead the first two turns and killed pretty much everything in front of him while Nolan dealt with leftover enemies and the two on the left. Nolan gave Miccy to Sothe on turn three and shoved him so he could drop her ten spaces from the seize, he had Shade equipped so that the Hand Axe Armour guarding the top cell would suicide on Miccy rather than Sothe having to rely on a crit to kill him. Sothe killed Djur with a Beastkiller crit +hit ~35% chance iirc, Nolan also had to dodge once I think but that's pretty likely. Brave Sword!Zihark also got deployed to make sure Volug didn't get attacked.

Unit     Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills                               Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  16.39     21  05  19  13  16  21  03  19  C Light      Sacrifice, Shove, Reolve
Nolan    Fighter     17.90     35  19  02  17  15  14  14  07  A Axes       Nihil, Shove, Saviour                Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Sothe    Rogue       --/06.99  37  22  06  24  22  20  15  12  S Knives     Guard, Steal, Shove, Shade, Paragon 

Thanks!

Turns- 4/4

On turn 1 Micaiah would crit the first bandit. Edward, who I get for free this chapter, would then move in the range of the two closest bandits to lure them in. Edward would leave the bandit on the left with 3 HP while getting a crit on the bottom bandit. This is important as Edward is able to advance on his next turn. Turn 2 I moved Micaiah down to finish off the bandit for easy exp. I then moved Edward as far out as I could to the bandits. In order for the bandit blocking the boss to move, Edward needs to kill the bandit that attacks him in the front and on the right. Edward did crit the bandit in front of him, drawing out the other one.  Turn 3 I moved Edward around the bandits so he was in the boss's range. I then moved Micaiah out in range of the 3 remaining bandits to try to get her some exp. Micaiah dodged all the attacks killing the bandits for a level up.  Turn 4 I had Micaiah attack then Edward. Thankfully Edward dodged twice and was able to finish the boss on enemy phase that turn.

Unit     Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills
Micaiah  Light Mage   2.43     16   2   7   9   7   10  2   5   D Light      Sacrifice,Shove

Edit: I did the chapter again because I wanted Micaiah to gain magic on her first level. Everything else was the same except that Edward crit the boss so Micaiah could get the kill and another level. Hope this is alright to do.

Unit     Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills
Micaiah  Light Mage   3.01     15   2   9   9   9   12  3   6   D Light      Sacrifice,Shove
Edited by Sob99

On 28/7/2018 at 9:23 AM, Sturm said:

Sturm

It's self-aware..........

On 28/7/2018 at 4:49 AM, Jules said:

I want to apologize for some errors. Since I'm not English...

I'm not English, either... :awesome:

Part 1 - Chapter 8: Glory Unwanted

Turns - 4/44

Pretty easy map, Nolan got BEXP'd to level 20 and promoted so he can double and ORKO the Bandits, he's trying to be Boyd and get a lot of Strength for some reason but not much Speed. Sothe got Celerity so he could get the Arms Scroll on turn three and then reach the Priest the next turn while Nolan took Paragon, Zihark got Saviour so he could rescue one of the Prisoners on the right while Nailah rescued the other so that the Dracoknight would suicide on Micaiah. Muarim, Volug and Aran rescued the three on the left so the Bandits would all go after Miccy and Nolan. Tormod got Shade so the Bandit just below the Centre wouldn't attack him it ended up not mattering because he rolled very low Speed and Micaiah doubled him but usually she wouldn't. Forged another +5 might, +15 crit Tome for Micaiah and a +5 might, +15 hit, +15 crit Knife for Sothe. Nolan went west with Rafiel's help, Miccy went south and Sothe east, only unreliable bit of the map was Sothe had to crit the Bandit on the last turn at around ~40% chance aside from that it was almost completely reliable.

Unit     Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills                                Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  18.18     22  06  20  13  17  23  04  20  C Light      Sacrifice, Shove, Reolve
Nolan    Warrior     20/03.39  39  22  04  22  19  16  16  10  A Axes       Nihil, Shove, Paragon                 Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Sothe    Rogue       --/07.93  37  22  06  25  23  21  15  12  S Knives     Guard, Steal, Shove, Cancel, Celerity 
Rafiel   Heron       12.40     31  02  12  02  12  31  06  26  ---          Blessing, Galdr, Shove

Part 1 - Chapter 9: One Survives

Turns - 3/47

Gave Micaiah a level of Bonus Experience for Speed so she could double the 14 Speed enemies, standard clear with Pass.

Unit         Class        Level      HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level         Skills                        Stat Boosters
Micaiah      Light Mage   19.64      23  06  20  13  18  24  04  20  C Light              Sacrifice, Shove, Pass
Black Knight Black Knight -/-/20.00  70  38  18  40  30  20  35  25  SS Swords, S Lances  Shove, Eclipse, Imbue, Nihil

Part 1 - Endgame: Daein, Arise!

Turns - 6/53

This one was pretty tough, because I want to transfer Pass and Saviour otherwise Sothe could probably have just carried Miccy. I BEXP'd Rafiel to level 16 so that he could survive a Soldier plus a Mage on turn two if he dodged one of the Soldiers attacks because I didn't have enough units to protect him and he needed to refresh Sothe and BK. Micaiah went back to Resolve and Sothe got Adept as well as a Max everything Knife to maximise his chance of ORKOing the Wind Edge!Armour. Unequipped Skills from everyone that leaves and Ilyana got Brave Sword, Killing Edge, Pass, Celerity, Arms Scroll, Blue Gem, Seraph Robe and Saviour (as skill) to transfer. I almost transferred the Hammer out of habit until I realised Nolan is my only axe user.

Sothe killed the Fighter on the Stairs and he and BK got refreshed, then BK killed the Archer above the Ledge while Sothe and Nolan dropped Rafiel a space forward so he could get up the ledge with another Shove from Nolan next turn. Turn two Sothe and BK went up the first ledge and Rafiel refreshed them, Sothe killed the Armour blocking the second Ledge so BK could get onto the centre area. Turn three Sothe killed a Thief so BK could move below the final Ledge and Micaiah got refreshed so she could get up both Ledges to catch up. Turn four Miccy healed up Sothe with Sacrifice and he rescued her then got refreshed to drop her on the top platform, Nolan protected Rafiel from the Fighter reinforcements along with the Pillar. Turn five Nolan got refreshed so he could break the Door with a Hand Axe which he had just enough move to do, Sothe and Micaiah killed an Archer each while BK killed an Armour and then Nailah helped blocked Micaiah off from the one range enemies to slightly increase her chance of surviving, the Hand Axe/Javelin Armours don't have very good hit but the Archers are pretty threatening because she's on bad Biorhythm, I would say the overall chance is around 10%. Finally BK killed Jarod, Nolan shoved Miccy so she could seize and Sothe got refreshed to get the Speedwing.

Unit         Class       Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level           Skills                              Stat Boosters
Micaiah      Light Sage  20/01.00  25  09  21  14  19  25  08  21  C Light, C Staves      Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Nolan        Warrior     20/04.61  39  22  05  23  19  16  17  10  A Axes                 Nihil, Shove, Paragon               Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Sothe        Rogue       --/08.44  38  22  06  26  24  21  15  12  S Knives               Guard, Steal, Shove, Cancel, Adept
Rafiel       Heron       16.62     35  02  12  02  12  35  06  34  ---                    Blessing, Galdr, Shove
Black Knight Black Knight -/-/20.00  70  38  18  40  30  20  35  25  SS Swords, S Lances  Shove, Eclipse, Imbue, Nihil

Part 2 - Prologue: On Drifting Clouds

Turns - 8/61

I had Marcia rescue Nealuchi to reduce her avoid so she would get hit consistently, don't know why I hadn't thought about that before, and Elincia used Mend twice per turn in the top corner with Leanne's help except once on turn one when she had to drop Leanne to a safe area so she wouldn't get captured.

Unit     Class  Level      HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level        Skills                 Stat Boosters
Elincia	 Queen  -/-/02.91  36  20  18  22  23  30  18  24  B Swords, S Staves  Renewal, Canto, Stun
Leanne   Heron  05.21      25  00  06  02  12  27  04  22  ---                 Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto

Part 2 - Chapter 1: Winds of Rebellion

Turns - 6/67

Five turns is too difficult without using Battle Saves, why is Neph like one Strength/Speed short of everything, so annoying. Brom shoved the Myrmidon out the way so Neph could get the Ashera Icon turn one because nothing better to do and then they tag teamed the Archer on turn two. Neph killed the Javelin!Armour blocking the Stairs with a Wrath crit on turn three enemy phase needing him to roll either low Speed so she can double or low HP/Def so she OHKO's, the latter happened. Brom shoved her on turn four so she could stand next to Yardley to start dealing some damage to him. Turn five she moved out of his range so he had to attack Brom, that way she can't die to him plus the Soldiers, Brom brings him low enough to be killed by a crit then finally Brom recruits Heather and Neph kills Yardley. I think this is about the most reliable you can get on this map with the only thing needed being Neph able to one round the Armour Knight on the Stairs, other than that it's just dealing with 70 display hits all the time.

Something else I realised that I've never noticed before was that you can actually reach Yardley in five turns still if you go through the bottom which is better but because you avoid most of the enemies but you still need to kill the Myrmidon with a Wrath crit because she's like one damage short of a OHKO and then you'd have to kill Yardley with two crits and dodge both his attacks so it's still not good.

Part 2 - Chapter 2: Tides of Intrigue

Tuns - 4/71

Lucia so good! Well sort of anyway, she saved a turn at least. i gave her a Bonus Experience level with Strength which allows her to ORKO the Warrior as well as the Boss with the Silver Sword and also gives her a possibility of ORKO'ing Archers with the Wind Edge, Mordecai was my free unit. Lucia killed the Armour above the start with a crit, had to rely on a couple of crits for this clear because some of the enemies are too bulky and she needs to kill stuff to clear a path and also to prevent Leanne from kicking the bucket. Mordecai used a Laguz Stone and Leanne refreshed them both he then shoved the Soldier so that Lucia could get past and she killed him with the Wind Edge (not necessary she kills but it was nice), nobody aside from Lucia can ORKO that Soldier which is why I used Mordecai as my free unit to shove him also Smite was useful, enemy phase she killed an Archer and Soldier as well as weakened the Halberdier and another Archer. Turn two Lucia finished the Halberdier and Mordecai killed the Archer then they got refreshed and Mordecai killed the Soldier so Lucia could move through and kill the Armour Knight again needing to kill him with a crit otherwise the priest would heal him and block the way. A Mage and the Warrior attacked Lucia at two range then everything else was forced to suicide at one range, she then killed the Warrior and Mordecai shoved Leanne to refresh her and Nephenee dropped Heather to give her vision of the General in front of the Boss so she could attack him on Player Phase for a 2RKO, then turn four she killed the Boss and Mordecai Smited Leanne to refresh her and she Arrived.

Unit    Class       Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills                         Stat Boosters
Lucia   Swordmaster -/15.84  38  19  10  28  28  19  14  15  S Swords      Parity, Critical +10, Shove
Leanne  Heron       06.21    26  00  06  02  12  28  04  24  ---           Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto

Edited by Sturm

Part 2 - Chapter 3: Geoffrey's Charge

Turns - 5/76

Er, Geoffrey charged basically. He needs to gain two speed in order to double the Speedwing!Halberdier so I raised him to 16.99 in the base, Kieran followed along so he could trade him to the Short Spear after Geoffrey Brave Lanced the Door down and then he convoyed the Short Spear to switch back to the Brave Lance to kill the boss. The Allies distracted enemies away from Kieran.

Unit      Class         Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills          Stat Boosters
Geoffrey  Lance Paladin -/18.25  39  25  08  24  22  19  19  16  S Lances      Paragon, Canto  

Part 2 - Endgame: Elincia's Gambit

Turns - 1/77

Bonus Experience Elincia to 3.99 so she reaches 22 Strength from killing a Halberdier so she can ORKO Ludveck.

Unit     Class  Level      HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level        Skills                        Stat Boosters
Elincia	 Queen  -/-/04.47  37  22  19  24  25  31  18  25  B Swords, S Staves  Renewal, Canto, Stun
Leanne   Heron  05.31      25  00  06  02  12  27  04  22  ---                 Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto

Time for 3-P with only Ike and Soren this should be fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3 - Prologue: The Great Advance

Turns - 8/85

This wasn't actually that bad, well it was mostly the Laguz just doing their own thing so not much I could do to affect that. Ike and Soren just worked their way up as fast as they could killing things as they went and Ike managed to just about beat the Laguz to Silvano and kill him with a Wo Dao crit after Skrimir killed one of the Generals in the way on turn 7 so Skrimir could seize on turn 8 otherwise they all pile up and it takes about 2 extra turns so that was nice.

Unit   Class  Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level               Skills                                  Stat Boosters
Ike    Hero   --/12.92  45  24  02  28  24  15  22  07  S Swords                   Shove, Provoke
Soren  Sage   --/06.99  28  09  24  22  18  11  10  22  B Fire, B Thunder, A Wind  Adept, Shove, Miracle, Counter, Vantage

Part 3 - Chapter 1: Laguz and Beorc

Turns - 8/93

I gave Ike and Soren a level each in the base for Strength and Magic so they could kill Halberdiers on Thickets and 2HKO Generals respectively. Gatrie was my free unit, he went to the Blue Gem house and then dealt with most of the enemies to the right before going to extinguish the Torch and then doubling back to deal with a Swordmaster reinforcement. Ike went up the left and dealt with enemies coming through the gap as best he could and then doubled back slightly to deal with the reinforcements. Soren took care of a few enemies at the Start and then went to get the Seraph Robe before heading up to the top right. The first turns were quite unreliable because Gatrie needed to get enough Killer Axe crits and Soren needed to activate Adept on either enemy that attacks him on turn one otherwise they get too numerous and it's impossible to keep the undrafted units out of the way but after that it was not so bad. Lethe and Lyre also managed to combine their efforts to kill the Sniper reinforcement, Lyre even doubled him, she got like 6 or so Strike experience so er that's something I guess.

Unit   Class  Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level               Skills                                   Stat Boosters
Ike    Hero   --/15.61  48  26  04  30  25  16  24  07  S Swords                   Shove, Provoke
Soren  Sage   --/08.56  29  09  26  23  19  12  10  23  B Fire, B Thunder, A Wind  Adept, Shove, Miracle, Counter, Vantage

Part 3 - Chapter 2: Stormclouds

Turns - 3/96

Celerity/Saviour Ike picked up Soren on turn two and dropped him at the edge of the bosses range on turn three and Soren killed him with a Wrath Elthunder crit. Bought some Steel Blades and Wind Edges with the Silver Card as well as the Wyrmslayer and the Arms Scroll.

Unit   Class  Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level               Skills                         Stat Boosters
Ike    Hero   --/16.07  49  27  05  30  26  16  25  07  S Swords                   Shove, Saviour, Celerity
Soren  Sage   --/10.35  30  09  27  23  21  13  10  23  B Fire, B Thunder, A Wind  Adept, Shove, Provoke, Wrath

Edited by Sturm

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3 - Chapter 3: River Crossing

Turns - 11/107

This map is awful without any mounts, oh well, used Gatrie as free unit again to the surprise of no one. Ike and Soren C supported and Soren got Bonus Experience to 23 Speed (he already capped Mag, Skill and Res) so he can double the Generals and Halberdiers and I sold all the Bows I have to buy the Dracoshield which will most likely go to Sigrun. Gatrie and Ike both got Pass while Soren got Celerity and Counter to slightly increase his chances of killing stuff he doesn't naturally ORKO which is more or less just Swordmasters and the Boss, between Adept and Counter it's reasonably likely. Gatrie got the Blossom and the two lower Supplies. Ike went left got the centre Supply, then went up and got the Master Crown before finally getting the top right Supply. Soren made a bee line up the right and got the Hammerne as well as the two upper left Supplies, he had to either Adept or Elthunder crit (8% crit and around 20% Adept IIRC) one of the Swordmasters on his way so he wouldn't get blocked in the corridor by the right Horse pen, he also killed both of the Senator's for the Ashera Icon and White Gem.

Unit   Class  Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level               Skills                          Stat Boosters
Ike    Hero   --/17.67  50  27  05  30  27  17  26  07  S Swords                   Shove, Pass, Provoke
Soren  Sage   --/15.66  35  09  27  23  23  14  12  23  B Fire, B Thunder, A Wind  Adept, Shove, Celerity, Counter

Part 3 - Chapter 4: The General's Hand

Turns - 6/113

Couldn't do the same strategy as last time for the five turn as I don't have either Oscar or Titania to drop Ike forward on turn one, so six turns was the best I could do. I Bonus Experienced Soren to level 20 to raise his HP, Strength and Defence to help his bulk and the Strength means he can wield Siege tomes without losing AS, then Crowned him and gave him both Arms Scrolls for C Staves so he could use Physic straight away, Lyre also got a level with Speed so she could double the Halberdier. Ike with Celerity and Provoke went up along with Ranulf and Kyza both of who had Pass so Kyza would be able to kill the Mage above the Ledge and finish of Boss otherwise Ike needs an Ettard crit or something similar. Soren followed them while spamming Physic on Lyre who just fought stuff in the south while using Olivi Grasses every turn, gave her Blossom for a nice level and I also gave her Counter though afterwards I realised I probably shouldn't have done that because it reduces the number of attacks she needs to kill thereby reducing the amount of WEXP she gets, she still got like 20+ because she 5-8HKO's stuff. Only hard bit really was the second to last turn finding a position for Ike where he wouldn't get blocked, but thankfully he exactly ORKO'd the Swordmaster with the Wind Edge so he had a clear path and Soren killed the Generic General with the Meteor then Ike Brave Sword'd the Boss down to 4HP so Kyza could just about finish (IIRC he does exactly 4 damage at base though he did proc Strength on his level up).

Unit   Class     Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills                                  Stat Boosters
Ike    Hero      --/18.80     50  27  05  30  28  18  26  08  S Swords                             Shove, Provoke, Celerity
Soren  Arch Sage --/20/02.07  44  16  30  25  25  18  19  26  B Fire, B Thunder, A Wind, B Staves  Adept, Shove                            2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza   Tiger     19.94        56  22  06  22  22  14  22  10  A Strike                             Quickclaw, Shove, Miracle, Cancel, Pass
Lyre   Cat       19.31        49  16  12  26  26  17  16  16  A Strike                             Shove, Counter, Blossom

Part 3 - Chapter 5: Retreat

Turns - 1/114

Gave Blossom to Soren so I could get a level with Speed and Defence then he got a perfect level on the second attempt so that was pretty cool. He just double Meteor'd the Boss with a Dance, I think I might end up having to Hammerne the Meteor, not sure though. 

Unit   Class     Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills                                  Stat Boosters
Ike    Hero      --/19.00     50  27  05  30  29  19  26  09  S Swords                             Shove, Provoke, Celerity
Soren  Arch Sage --/20/03.28  45  17  31  26  26  19  20  27  B Fire, B Thunder, A Wind, B Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare, Blossom            2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza   Tiger     19.94        56  22  06  22  22  14  22  10  A Strike                             Quickclaw, Shove, Miracle, Cancel, Pass
Lyre   Cat       19.31        49  16  12  26  26  17  16  16  A Strike                             Shove, Counter
Reyson Heron     15.10        40  06  10  10  22  31  12  34  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto

Part 3 - Chapter 6: A Reason to Fight

Turns - 7/121

I gave Sothe a level with Speed and Nolan a level with Strength, Sothe getting to 26 Speed and just having extra Speed in general is nice for later, the Strength for Nolan allowed him to 2HKO Cats and 3HKO Tigers with the Brave Axe rather than being 1-2 damage short which saves a bunch of uses, he used just under half of it, then switched to the Tarvos to save it's uses once he'd levelled up some. Sothe and Micaiah went up together, Micaiah is on bad Bio at the start but they still only have around 25 Display Hit on her with Resolve as she's always in Sothe's Support range until the last turn, so her chance of dying is rather low. Nolan went right and solo'd while the Allies killed a couple of untransformed Tigers, I ended up one kill short on turn seven so Jill carried one of the Ally Halberdiers to kill an untransformed Cat on the last turn. I sold pretty much everything I don't need and bought Storm Sword, Silver Axe, Short Axe, Silver Dagger, Beastkiller and the Physic from the Bargains. Zihark got given Storm Sword, Physic, Speedwing, Ashera Icon, Imbue, Wildheart and Howl to transfer over though I made a big mistake forgetting about Sothe's Adept I definitely should have transferred that over as Lyre, Kyza or Ulki would really appreciate that and I'd rather have Soren keeps his if possible seeing it's free for him. I did the trick where I had Micaiah Break her Tome on the last turn so she only has a Staff so I can train her Staff rank while she's an enemy next map though I'm not sure I'll have time while playing 'Strike Training Simulator 2018'.

Unit         Class        Level      HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level         Skills                              Stat Boosters
Micaiah      Light Sage   20/07.75   28  09  26  15  21  29  10  26  B Light, C Staves    Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Nolan        Warrior      20/15.19   46  28  05  26  27  25  20  13  S Axes               Nihil, Shove, Paragon               Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Sothe        Rogue        --/12.20   40  22  06  26  26  23  15  13  S Knives             Guard, Steal, Shove, Cancel, Adept

• 4 weeks later...

Part 3 - Chapter 7: Rivals Collide.

Turns - 12/135

Just trained my Laguz unit's Strike Ranks as much as possible really, Kyza got about half way to S, Lyre is almost at S and Ulki is not far behind her, Soren helped a bit and Ike fought BK on Enemy Phase 12, oh and Ulki punched Meg and Fiona :lol:.

Unit   Class     Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills                                    Stat Boosters
Ike    Hero      --/19.95     50  27  05  30  29  19  26  09  S Swords                             Shove, Provoke, Shade, Smite
Soren  Arch Sage --/20/05.25  46  18  33  28  27  20  21  29  B Fire, B Thunder, S Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare, Vantage, Pass        2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza   Tiger     21.43        58  24  06  24  26  15  24  12  A Strike                             Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom, Cancel
Lyre   Cat       21.83        50  18  12  28  30  19  16  18  A Strike                             Shove, Provoke, Miracle, Pass
Reyson Heron     16.00        40  06  12  10  22  32  12  36  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto, Celerity
Ulki   Hawk      28.60        59  28  06  34  36  25  22  20  A Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto

Part 3 - Chapter 8: Incandescent Glow.

Turns - 5/140

I raised Ulki to level 30 and gave him Tear. I had Reyson use a Laguz stone on turn one so I could kill two range enemies more efficiently seeing as Soren is the only person with good 1-2 Range, Lyre was halfshiffted and Kyza and Ulki transformed on turn two by dealing no damage to the Generals so their Gauges filled. Celerity Soren took care of the boss area because it's full of 1-2 Range enemies  while the Laguz took care of most of the rest of the map with a little help from Ike, Lyre and Ulki both hit S Strike so Ulki's pretty boss now and Lyre actually deals damage, Kyza is pretty close to S Strike as well. 

Unit   Class     Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills                                             Stat Boosters
Ike    Hero      --/20.00     50  27  05  30  30  20  26  10  S Swords                             Shove, Provoke, Shade, Smite
Soren  Arch Sage --/20/06.63  47  18  34  29  28  21  21  30  B Fire, B Thunder, S Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare, Vantage, Celerity             2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza   Tiger     23.32        60  26  06  24  28  17  26  12  A Strike                             Quickclaw, Shove, Cancel, Counter, Daunt
Lyre   Cat       23.12        51  22  14  32  32  20  16  18  S Strike                             Shove, Provoke, Wildheart, Blossom
Reyson Heron     16.41        40  06  12  10  22  32  12  36  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto
Ulki   Hawk      30.15        61  30  06  36  38  26  22  20  S Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Wildheart, Provoke, Tear

Part 3 - Chapter 9: Marauders.

Turns- 5/145

Raised Geoffrey to level 20 for Speed and Promoted him, also bought the Arms Scroll, Adept and the Shine Barrier. Decided to take an extra turn to get the Speedwing and also not have to use the Brave Lance. 

Unit      Class         Level       HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level      Skills          Stat Boosters
Geoffrey  Silver Knight -/20/01.95  45  27  12  26  26  21  21  20  S Lances, C Bows  Canto, Sol

Part 3 - Chapter 10: The Heart of Crimea.

Turns - 5/150

Pretty annoying map due to lack of good 1-2 range and stationary enemies, the trick turned out to be killing the Bishops as fast as possible so that everything would suicide rather than retreat to get healed. Halfshift Lyre took care of most of the south, gradually. Halfshift isn't too bad for her because she doesn't ORKO much but she can still kill stuff with halfshift over 2-3 turns so it helps alleviate her gauge problems. Kyza Smited Pass!Ike on turn one so he could kill the stationary Bow Paladin and then one of the Bishops on turn two and three and afterwards helped Lyre a bit, Kyza then used a Laguz stone and Reyson refreshed him so he could kill another Bishop and then he took care of some Paladins to the east, he hit S Strike as well. Halfshift/Celerity!Ulki Carried Pass!Soren to take care off most of the northwest after a Galdr on turn one and Ulki helped out where he could. The clear almost ended up failing because for whatever reason Geoffrey wont attack on turn five, luckily I managed to find a way where Callil and Kieran killed the remaining General though it wasn't totally straight forward, I would have been pretty salty if it hadn't worked.

Unit   Class     Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills                                             Stat Boosters
Ike    Hero      --/20.00     50  27  05  30  30  20  26  10  S Swords                             Shove, Provoke, Pass, Shade
Soren  Arch Sage --/20/07.60  48  18  35  30  28  21  21  31  B Fire, B Thunder, S Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare, Vantage, Pass                 2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza   Tiger     26.14        63  28  06  30  30  17  30  12  S Strike                             Quickclaw, Shove, Smite, Provoke
Lyre   Cat       25.24        52  24  16  34  36  22  18  20  S Strike                             Shove, Provoke, Wildheart, Blossom
Reyson Heron     16.41        40  06  12  10  22  32  12  36  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto
Ulki   Hawk      30.33        61  30  06  36  38  26  22  20  S Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Wildheart, Tear, Celerity

Part 3 - Chapter 11: Just Cause.

Turns - 4/154

Sigrun got a base level with Strength and Defence, I wanted either a point of Strength or Speed so the Defence was a bonus, and then she promoted and used a Seraph Robe, two Speedwings and three Ashera Icons, so she's more combat capable, Ike also used the Talisman as he would exactly die to three Mages near the end without it, I would probably give it to him anyway even if that wasn't the case. The Ashera Icons are so she caps her luck almost straight away so I can BEXP her more important stats up more easily. Ulki got Pass so he could trigger Tibarn's group and then rescue Leanne while Saviour/Paragon!Sigrun carried Celerity!Ike to seize and killed the Boss. Kyza Smited her so she could move far enough to drop Ike in range to Seize, a shove would have sufficed but the Smite let her get an extra kill on turn one. Sigrun has to dodge one Crossbow!Sniper who has around 65% hit if he's at best Biorhythm though I didn't check what his Biorhythm actually was, everything else has very low hit and she also needs to Stun the Boss once or proc Strength a number of times to ORKO with the Brave Lance, four attacks at best Bio so it's pretty likely.

Unit   Class          Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills                                                Stat Boosters
Ike     Hero          --/20.00     50  27  05  30  30  20  26  12  S Swords                             Shove, Provoke, Celerity, Daunt                       Talisman
Soren   Arch Sage     --/20/08.56  48  19  35  30  29  21  21  32  B Fire, B Thunder, S Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare, Shade, Paragon                   2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza    Tiger         28.03        65  28  06  34  30  19  32  12  S Strike                             Quickclaw, Shove, Smite, Wildheart
Lyre    Cat           27.14        53  26  16  36  40  23  18  22  S Strike                             Shove, Provoke, Blossom
Ulki    Hawk          30.38        61  30  06  36  38  26  22  20  S Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Wildheart, Tear, Pass
Sigrun  Seraph Knight --/20/06.37  47  25  17  29  32  35  25  30  A Swords, SS Lances                  Canto, Stun, Saviour, Paragon                         Seraph Robe, 2 Speedwing, 3 Ashera Icons
Leanne  Heron         06.51        26  00  12  02  12  28  04  24  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto

art 3 - Chapter 12: The Price.

Turns - 3/157

I gave Sothe two Bonus Experience levels to start raising his Speed up and Nolan got two levels to have capped Strength and Micaiah used an Arms Scroll for B Staves. Map was pretty straight forward Nolan went down the cliff and killed everything, I had him stay unpromoted until turn three to milk the experience, he promoted turn three so he had enough Strength to ORKO a Sword General with a Short Axe. Sothe killed a couple of things for a bit of Combat Experience and Micaiah went to the ledge to clear up some stuff over there and meet the kill requirement. Three turn was actually pretty much to the wire but I managed to get it done without having to give the Boots to Nolan so that's nice, I'm not sure who's going to get them, most likely it'll be Sigrun but I'm not totally sure.

Unit         Class        Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level         Skills                              Stat Boosters
Micaiah      Light Sage   20/09.87     30  09  28  16  23  31  12  28  S Light, B Staves    Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Nolan        Reaver       20/19/01.50  53  32  09  28  29  29  22  17  S Axes               Nihil, Shove, Paragon, Collosus     Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Sothe        Rogue        --/14.77     40  22  06  26  28  25  15  15  S Knives             Guard, Steal, Shove, Cancel, Adept

Part 3 - Chapter 13: Blood Contract.

Turns - 3/160

Gave Sothe another Bonus Experience level for some more Speed and Defence he capped Speed after another level in the map so he's pretty set now, I'll probably give him some levels for Defence anyway, also bought a bunch of Bronze weapons for the scrubs to suicide next map as well as bought all the useful stuff from the Bargains. Nolan killed Ike with a Colossus proc and Sothe followed him to clear his way, yep. Nolan is going to be a PITA to deal with next map, at least Ulki can double him I guess!

Unit         Class        Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level         Skills                              Stat Boosters
Micaiah      Light Sage   20/10.43     31  09  29  17  24  31  13  29  S Light, B Staves    Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Nolan        Reaver       20/19/03.41  53  33  10  30  29  30  22  17  S Axes               Nihil, Shove, Paragon, Collosus     Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Sothe        Rogue        --/16.44     40  22  06  26  30  27  16  15  S Knives             Guard, Steal, Shove, Cancel, Adept

Part 3 - Endgame: From Pain, Awakening

Turns - 4/164

This was actually a lot more difficult than I expected, I thought it would be pretty trivial to get four turns but it actually came down to the wire, thankfully I didn't have to deal with Nolan so that was nice. Ike and Soren got their A support and Sigrun got three BEXP levels for 28 Strength (Luck is capped so it's fairly likely she gets it, it actually happened first try), this was so she could ORKO Snipers and Paladins though I don't think she actually faced any Paladins. Sigrun got Adept, Kyza got Celerity and Pass,  Ulki got Blossom, and Lyre got Wildheart and Quickclaw because there was nothing better. I sold basically all generic weapons and forged seven Javelins with +5 might/+15 crit, two of them had coins one for one might and the other for one might and five crit, 2 of them also had +25 hit just in case. Also forged four Hand Axes with +5 might/+5 crit and one with +10 hit and a coin for another +10 hit again just in case. Finally bought an Elfire and Elwind for Soren and a Pure Water each for Kyza and Ulki. 

Ike shoved Ulki north so he was in range of a Sniper and he used an Olivi Grass so that the Sniper would fill his gauge so he could transform next turn, he took care of the Cavalier reinforcements from the North to help out the Beast Laguz and then the stationary Generals in the north west as well as some of the Myrmidon group, though he needed a Tear to kill them but he only needed to kill one of them, he couldn't attack on Player Phase either because he just barely ran out of gauge so he had to Grass up. Sigrun killed all the two range enemies and Halfshift Lyre got refreshed to run over to help thin out the enemies in the east to help out the Hawks, Tanith also rescued the nearest Hawk for later and Kyza used a Laguz stone. Turn two Soren killed a General that Sigrun had left alive and she rescued him and got refreshed to drop him near the centre so they could take care of most of the two range enemies, everyone else just moved up. Turn three Ike got refreshed so he could catch up and clear Soren's way so that Soren could move to three spaces below the Bolting Sage which was very convenient because it meant he could kill the two stationary Generals as well as all the Hand Axe Warriors/Fighters but it was just outside of Nolan's range so I avoided aggroing him and therefore there was no chance of taking a Collosus to the face, I could have given him Nihil though if necessary. Sigrun killed the remaining Mage that doesn't move and then canto'd to the very corner square so she would be just in range of Leo's group next turn. Kyza found the Rescue staff he was at good Bio, if he failed Ike who's at best Bio also has a chance on turn four. Finally turn four Sigrun killed all of Jill's group of Dracoknights, she needed to get either a Stun, Adept or Crit to ORKO, she had 21-22 crit with the +20 crit Javelin and she's on bad Bio so she has around 10% Stun and 27% Adept so it's pretty likely I'm not sure exactly the odds but the successful attempt was the third one so I assume it's pretty decent odds. Kyza used a Pure Water and he got refreshed and moved up next to Aran, finally Tanith dropped the Hawk she'd rescued just in Nolan's Range so that there was no chance of Kyza taking a Colossus to the face and also meant an extra kill. Lyre is also about 1-2 attacks away from SS Strike lol, she might actually be good!

Unit    Class         Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills                                   Stat Boosters
Ike     Vanguard      --/20/01.00  54  29  09  32  32  20  28  16  S Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Nihil, Aether                     Talisman
Soren   Arch Sage     --/20/09.58  48  19  36  31  29  21  21  33  S Fire, B Thunder, S Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare, Shade, Paragon      2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza    Tiger         30.05        66  30  06  36  30  20  34  12  S Strike                             Quickclaw, Shove, Celerity, Pass 
Lyre    Cat           28.11        54  28  16  38  40  23  20  24  S Strike                             Shove, Quickclaw, Wildheart
Ulki    Hawk          31.15        62  30  08  38  40  27  22  22  S Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Tear, Blossom
Sigrun  Seraph Knight --/20/09.66  48  28  17  32  32  35  25  32  A Swords, SS Lances                  Canto, Stun, Adept, Daunt                Seraph Robe, 2 Speedwings, 3 Ashera Icons
Reyson  Heron         17.01        41  06  14  10  24  33  12  36  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto

Part 4 - Prologue: Chaos Named

Turns - 2/166

Silver Army: Micaiah, Sothe, Sigrun, Kyza, Stefan, Leanne.

Basically did a very similar strategy to last time except for with Sigrun in place of Sanaki. Sigrun got another level of Strength so she can again ORKO all of the Paladins with a Forged Javelin and I gave her Wrath and Miracle to kill the Boss and two Generals though I'm not sure what is actually more reliable out of Wrath or Adept, she's on worst Bio at this point, Miracle turned out to be a mistake though as it transpires that Reyson would really like it for 4-2 so I may end up redoing this and the next map without Miracle on Sigrun. Sothe got Bonus Experienced to level 20 to cap Defence for a bit of added durability and Micaiah got Saviour of all things. First turn Micaiah moved right and Slept the Crossbow!Warrior so Sigrun could kill it without needing to pull of a ~70% display hit dodge,Sigrun killed a Halberdier and then Canto'd three right of Micaiah who was then Shoved by Sothe so Leanne could refresh her and Sigrun. Sigrun moved below the +formation of Paladins so the Longbow one is forced to suicide on her and Micaiah did her best Ike impression by rescuing Leanne to keep her safe, thankfully I didn't need her for turn two, what a Hero! Pass Kyza used a Laguz Stone and killed everything in the west as there's no 1-2 range enemies over there, I refrained from giving him Roar so he gets a guaranteed two WEXP though he's almost certainly never reaching SS Strike at this point anyway. Turn two Sigrun killed the Bishop and positioned herself next to the Tempest Blade!General so he attacks on Enemy Phase and everything died on Enemy Phase, Sigrun needed to Wrath Crit two Generals and the Boss at around 64% or Stun at around 5%. 

Unit     Class        Level         HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level          Skills                                Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Sage   --/14.39      35  09  30  18  25  34  13  30  S Light, A Staves     Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve, Saviour                                 
Sothe    Whisper      --/20/01.00   44  24  14  28  32  31  22  19  S Knives              Guard, Steal, Shove, Bane
Sigrun   Seraph Knight --/20/14.05  50  32  17  35  33  35  25  34  A Swords, SS Lances   Canto, Stun, Miracle, Wrath           Seraph Robe, 2 Speedwings, 3 Ashera Icons
Kyza    Tiger         30.24         66  30  06  36  30  20  34  12  S Strike              Quickclaw, Shove, Pass 
Leanne  Heron         06.61         26  00  12  02  12  28  04  24  ---                   Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto

Part 4 - Chapter 1: Road to the Empire.

Turns - 3/169

Greil Army: Ike, Soren, Nolan, Lyre, Rafiel.

This was actually very easy I expected it to be a lot harder. Ike got Paragon and Nolan got Pass, while Lyre got raised to level 30 and given a Satori sign and Soren got a Bonus Experience level for Magic so he could OHKO the northwest Barricade with Arcwind so the enemies wouldn't be distracted by it and he soloed the eastern area. Nolan killed the Warrior to the south and then Halfshift!Lyre killed the Crossbow one needing a Rend to ORKO, she hit SS Strike meaning she could ORKO everything else even while Halfshifted...lol, so that saved a Laguz Stone use I guess and Ike killed the Sniper, Rafiel refreshed them all and Lyre killed the remaining Warrior while Nolan killed the General and Ike full moved south to two right of the Priest and used a Torch so that Lyre would have vision of the priest to the right on turn three. Turn two Rafiel refreshed Lyre and she killed the Priest so that the Warriors will aggro, Ike killed Catalena from the middle of all the stationary enemies, he needed to get one Speed proc in order to double her and Pass!Nolan moved full west and used a Torch to give himself vision of the Priest in the west. Third turn Lyre, Ike and Nolan killed the Priests and Soren Blizzard'd the non-aggressive General after which Jill (who had rescued Ena) traded him back to the Arcwind and everything remaining died on Enemy Phase.

Unit    Class       Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                          Skills                                      Stat Boosters
Ike     Vanguard    --/20/09.45  60  35  09  35  35  21  31  19  S Swords, A Axes                      Shove, Aether, Paragon                      Talisman
Soren   Arch Sage   --/20/11.41  48  20  38  32  29  21  22  35  S Fire, B Thunder, SS Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare                         2 Arms Scrolls
Nolan   Reaver      --/19/06.91  54  36  10  31  30  30  22  18  SS Axes                               Nihil, Critical +5, Shove, Colossus, Pass   Dracoshield, Energy Drop
Lyre    Cat         30.24        55  32  16  40  40  25  20  24  SS Strike                             Shove, Quickclaw, Wildheart, Rend      
Rafiel  Heron       16.92        35  02  12  02  12  35  06  34  ---                                   Blessing, Galdr, Shove      

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4 - Chapter 2: Silent World

Turns - 4/173

Elincia is so good! She got one base level with Str/Spd so she can double everything and she also needed to hit 27 Strength by turn two enemy phase to ORKO enemies with a Storm Sword, not too difficult with Paragon and her excellent Strength growth. Lucia got BEXP'd to 20 and Crowned with 22 Strength and capped, HP, Skill, Speed and Res. I gave Reyson one of my Seraph Robes and also BEXP'd him two levels needing one Speed and one Resistance, this was because I needed him to transform by turn three to refresh both Lucia and Elincia so I needed him to be attacked three times, with the boosts he could avoid being doubled by the Blizzard!Sage and survive him and the Elfire!Mage meaning he only had to dodge the ~30% hit Dracoknight, of course, he ended up dodging everything on the successful attempt but whatever. Turn one Elincia and Lucia killed the two Fighters and Halfshift!Ulki Smited Reyson so he could reach Lucia on turn three. Ulki took care of the right hand side by himself as he only has to deal with one Crossbow!Warrior, everything else is one range, he hit SS strike on turn three. Elincia got refreshed and moved next to the first two stationary Generals. Second turn she rescued Lucia over to the north west and then got refreshed and flew south,Storm Sword!Elincia and Tempest Blade!Lucia killed almost everything around there. Turn three Lucia killed the General blocking the Northern entrance into where Valtome is and Elincia killed a priest they then got refreshed and Lucia killed the Blizzard!Sage, while Elincia killed the Halberdier and moved next to the Taksh!Sniper, she had Vantage for a chance to kill him before he attacks but his hit isn't even that high anyway. Finally turn four Elincia rescued Lucia who killed one priest and Reyson refreshed them, Tibarn traded the Rescue over to Lucia so she could convoy it with the Valaura and Elincia killed the two Generals blocking the south while Lucia killed the remaining priest and Valtome.

Unit     Class      Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level        Skills                                           Stat Boosters
Elincia  Queen      --/--/16.31  42  29  23  32  35  36  21  32  A Swords, S Staves  Renewal, Canto, Stun, Paragon, Vantage
Lucia    Trueblade  --/20/07.04  47  27  17  36  36  22  18  25  SS Swords           Parity, Critical +20, Shove, Astra, Adept
Ulki     Hawk       31.34        62  30  08  38  40  27  22  22  SS Strike           Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Tear, Wildheart, Smite 
Reyson   Heron      19.44        50  06  14  10  26  35  12  38  ---                 Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto                    Seraph Robe

Part 4 - Chapter 3: Distortions

Turns - 5/178

This was probably the worst map in the game as usual, Sigrun is pretty good though and managed to pull through, made a Support between Kyza and Sigrun as well because it gives attack. Paragon!Sothe just took care of the north pretty easily and Kyza the enemies in the west. Turn one Micaiah slept the Purge!Bishop so Leanne was safe as I didn't have time to deal with him until later and she and Sigrun got refreshed, she went down and east to recruit Stefan, Sigrun killed the northern Halberdier and moved three below Micaiah, from there they were able to kill everything in the centre of the map between them except one Halberdier who was taken care of by Kyza next turn. Turn one was probably the least reliable turn in the whole playthrough as Micaiah needs to get hit so she kills the Warriors with Resolve at around 50% hit, Kyza has to dodge the Elsleep at around 50 hit and Sigrun gets attacked by a Bowgun!Warrior which she survives but leaves her on 3hp so almost anything else will finish her off. Turn two Sigrun killed the Shine priest and moved above Numida where she killed most everything with Wrath/Miracle crits everyone else just cleaned up a few enemies. Turn three she went back and found the Baselard, healed up and killed the group of Halberdiers, Micaiah recruited Stefan who contributed by shoving her a space south so she could reach the Laguz Gem, what a hero. Turn four Sigrun killed the Elsilence!Bishop then got refreshed and killed Lekain and again Wrath killed some more stuff, Micaiah Hammerned the Rescue. Finally turn five Micaiah found the Laguz Gem to convoy the Hammerne and Sigrun killed the Purge!Bishop and convoyed the Rescue with the droppable Concoction and the Crossbow Warriors got killed by the BK, Kyza had to run away because he was too much of a chump to kill a Dracoknight.

Unit     Class         Level         HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level          Skills                                      Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Sage    20/19.52      37  10  30  19  25  39  15  30  S Light, A Staves     Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve                                 
Sothe    Whisper       --/20/07.43   47  27  16  34  35  35  26  21  S Knives              Guard, Steal, Shove, Bane, Cancel, Paragon
Sigrun   Seraph Knight --/20/19.65  50  32  18  35  36  35  25  34  A Swords, SS Lances   Canto, Stun, Miracle, Wrath                 Seraph Robe, 2 Speedwings, 3 Ashera Icons
Kyza    Tiger          31.06         67  32  06  36  30  20  36  12  S Strike              Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom 
Leanne  Heron          07.11         27  00  06  02  12  29  04  24  ---                   Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto
Stefan  Trueblade      --/--/08.27   53  27  07  37  36  20  21  16  SS Swords             Critical +20, Shove, Astra

Part 4 - Chapter 4: Revelations

Turns - 4/182

I gave Nolan the remaining Seraph Robe and a Dracoshield and dumped him full of Bonus Experience so he could kill everything with Forged Hand Axes, he had to survive the first two turns without being able to heal and he's on worst bio so it was a little annoying but I had him use the Tomahawk and break it so he equipped the Tarvos for the defence boost which allowed him to pull through barely after a few attempts. Lyre took care of the south west, Ike went along the bottom and then up, he had to be given Pass so he could reach the Longbow!Sniper to clear Soren's way to the northwest room otherwise he gets blocked by the Halberdiers. Soren got rescued Pass/Celerity!Nolan up who took care of basically the whole of the North of the Map, 30 free Skill capacity and 40 Strength cap is pretty op, this is probably the one map where I would say he's on par with Jill. Turn two Soren rescued Rafiel up and he got refreshed and killed the Sleep!Bishop. Turn three he Hammerned the Resuce and then got refreshed to open the first room, the rescue got transferred over to Lyre so she could convoy it with the Blizzard. Turn four Soren/Nolan cleaned up and Rafiel recruited Oliver.

Unit    Class       Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                          Skills                                                Stat Boosters
Ike     Vanguard    --/20/12.68  61  37  09  38  36  21  32  20  SS Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Aether, Pass                                   Talisman
Soren   Arch Sage   --/20/16.38  50  22  40  34  30  23  23  36  S Fire, B Thunder, SS Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare, Resolve, Counter                 2 Arms Scrolls
Nolan   Reaver      20/19/19.18  68  40  10  36  35  30  30  20  SS Axes                               Nihil, Critical +5, Shove, Colossus, Pass, Celerity   2 Dracoshields, Energy Drop, Seraph Robe
Lyre    Cat         31.24        56  34  16  40  40  26  20  24  SS Strike                             Shove, Wildheart, Rend, Adept      
Rafiel  Heron       17.32        36  02  12  02  12  36  06  36  ---                                   Blessing, Galdr, Shove      

Part 4 - Chapter 5: Unforgivable Sin.

Turns - 2/184

Couldn't one turn without Pass on Lucia and I needed both Passes for the last map, but that gave Lucia and Geoffrey some time to get experience with Paragon while Elincia went to kill Izuka. Geoffrey gets 2HKO'd by the Tigers so it was a little annoying getting him to live but it worked out. 

Unit      Class          Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level        Skills                                           Stat Boosters
Elincia   Queen          --/--/17.33  43  29  23  32  35  37  22  33  A Swords, S Staves  Renewal, Canto, Stun, Hihil
Lucia     Trueblade      --/20/11.63  48  27  19  39  38  22  19  25  SS Swords           Parity, Critical +20, Shove, Paragon, Saviour
Ulki      Hawk           32.37        63  30  10  40  40  27  24  24  SS Strike           Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Tear, Wildheart, Smite 
Reyson    Heron          19.54        50  06  14  10  26  35  12  38  ---                 Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto                    Seraph Robe
Geoffrey  Silver Knight  --/20/05.21  47  29  13  29  28  23  24  22  SS Lances, C Bows   Canto, Sol, Paragon

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4 - Endgame: Rebirth I

Turns - 2/186

Sold all the stuff I didn't want and bought four Arms Scrolls, two for Micaiah for SS Light and A Staves, one for Sothe for SS Knives and one for Elincia for SS swords, should have bought the others so Micaiah could use the Ashera Staff but it didn't end up mattering. Gave Elincia a level so she could kill one of the Generals and Sigrun a level so she could survive an attack from Dheginsia. Stefan, Nolan and Lucia killed a General each above the start and Sothe plus Geoffrey killed the other leaving the two on the side alive, Sigrun and Elincia rescued Sothe and Lucia and got refreshed dropping them over to the left and right platforms respectively. Ike killed the Double bow Sniper, Pass Nolan killed the Sleep!Bishop and Stefan killed the mage on the right, Geoffrey took care of the south west and Micaiah the south east, while Soren rescued Rafiel to safety. Second turn Lucia killed Hetzel thanks to Parity and Sigrun 2RKO'd Lekain with the Spear and a dance after which Nolan and Ike Hammered all the Cover!Generals. Elincia and Sothe killed the Siege Sages and Elincia also killed the Priest and General on the right while Ulki did the same on the left while Stefan finished the remaining generals at the top. Had to get a bit lucky with Stefan killing some of the Generals because he needs a Crit/Astra, and Geoffrey wasn't exactly totally reliable at killing the Generals despite using the Brave Lance, everything else was mostly reliable I think.

Unit     Class           Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                          Skills                                               Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Priestess 20/19/05.89  41  15  35  21  29  39  21  36  SS Light, A Staves                    Sacrifice, Shove, Paragon                            2 Arms Scrolsl
Nolan    Reaver          20/19/20.00  68  40  10  36  35  30  30  20  SS Axes                               Nihil, Critical +5, Shove, Colossus, Pass, Celerity  2 Dracoshields, Energy Drop, Seraph Robe
Sothe    Whisper         --/20/08.84  47  28  16  35  36  35  26  22  SS Knives                             Guard, Steal, Shove, Bane, Cancel                    Arms Scroll
Rafiel   Heron           17.52        36  02  12  02  12  36  06  36  ---                                   Blessing, Galdr, Shove
Elincia  Queen           --/--/18.50  44  30  23  33  35  37  22  33  A Swords, S Staves                    Renewal, Canto, Stun, Hihil                          Arms Scroll
Lucia    Trueblade       --/20/12.92  49  28  20  39  39  23  19  25  SS Swords                             Parity, Critical +20, Shove, Saviour, Paragon
Geoffrey Silver Knight   --/20/09.39  50  30  13  32  29  23  26  25  SS Lances, C Bows                     Canto, Sol, Paragon, Miracle
Ike      Vanguard        --/20/13.95  61  37  09  39  37  21  32  20  SS Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Aether, Pass, Shade                           Talisman
Soren    Arch Sage       --/20/17.18  50  23  40  34  30  23  23  36  S Fire, B Thunder, SS Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare, Resolve, Counter                2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza     Tiger           32.03        68  32  06  36  30  21  38  12  S Strike                              Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom, Roar
Lyre     Cat             32.08        56  36  16  40  40  27  20  26  SS Strike                             Shove, Wildheart, Rend, Adept
Ulki     Hawk            32.51        63  30  10  40  40  27  24  24  SS Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Tear, Wildheart, Smite
Sigrun   Seraph Knight   --/20/20.00  50  32  19  35  36  35  26  34  A Swords, SS Lances                   Canto, Stun, Nihil                                  Seraph Robe, 2 Speedwings, 3 Ashera Icons
Stefan   Trueblade       --/--/13.49  55  30  09  40  40  20  23  17  SS Swords                             Critical +20, Shove, Astra, Paragon, Provoke

Part 4 - Endgame : Rebirth II

Turns - 1/187

Ike Hammered BK and Soren Blizzard'd Levail.  Micaiah, Geoffrey and Lucia got a bit of experience also built a few supports that give attack for part five and Rafiel Bliss'd a few people that would be at worst Bio, Ulki got a bunch of Bonus Exp for some Strength.

Unit     Class           Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                          Skills                                               Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Priestess 20/19/08.61  41  15  37  22  29  40  21  39  SS Light, A Staves                    Sacrifice, Shove, Paragon                            2 Arms Scrolsl
Nolan    Reaver          20/19/20.00  68  40  10  36  35  30  30  20  SS Axes                               Nihil, Critical +5, Shove, Colossus, Pass, Celerity  2 Dracoshields, Energy Drop, Seraph Robe
Sothe    Whisper         --/20/08.84  47  28  16  35  36  35  26  22  SS Knives                             Guard, Steal, Shove, Bane, Cancel                    Arms Scroll
Rafiel   Heron           17.62        36  02  12  02  12  36  06  36  ---                                   Blessing, Galdr, Shove
Elincia  Queen           --/--/18.57  44  30  23  33  35  37  22  33  A Swords, S Staves                    Renewal, Canto, Stun, Shade, Daunt                   Arms Scroll
Lucia    Trueblade       --/20/13.51  50  29  2o  40  40  23  19  26  SS Swords                             Parity, Critical +20, Shove, Saviour, Adept
Geoffrey Silver Knight   --/20/10.67  50  31  14  33  29  23  26  25  SS Lances, C Bows                     Canto, Sol, Paragon, Miracle
Ike      Vanguard        --/20/14.83  61  37  09  40  37  21  32  20  SS Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Aether, Nihil                                 Talisman
Soren    Arch Sage       --/20/17.42  50  23  40  34  30  23  23  36  S Fire, B Thunder, SS Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare, Nihil                           2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza     Tiger           32.03        68  32  06  36  30  21  38  12  S Strike                              Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom, Roar
Lyre     Cat             32.08        56  36  16  40  40  27  20  26  SS Strike                             Shove, Wildheart, Rend, Adept
Ulki     Hawk            32.51        65  34  10  40  42  28  30  24  SS Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Tear, Wildheart, Smite
Sigrun   Seraph Knight   --/20/20.00  50  32  19  35  36  35  26  34  A Swords, SS Lances                   Canto, Stun                                          Seraph Robe, 2 Speedwings, 3 Ashera Icons
Stefan   Trueblade       --/--/13.49  55  30  09  40  40  20  23  17  SS Swords                             Critical +20, Shove, Astra, Paragon, Provoke

Part 4 - Endgame: Rebirth III

Turns - 1/188

Stefan got Bonus experienced to 32 Strength and he, Ike and Sigrun exactly killed Dheginsea with the Wyrmslaye. Ulki also got BEXP'd to max Strength and Micaiah Hammerned the Rescue.

Unit     Class           Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                          Skills                                           Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Priestess 20/19/09.41  41  15  38  22  30  40  22  40  SS Light, A Staves                    Sacrifice, Shove, Paragon                        2 Arms Scrolls
Nolan    Reaver          20/19/20.00  68  40  10  36  35  30  30  20  SS Axes                               Critical +5, Shove, Colossus, Pass               2 Dracoshields, Energy Drop, Seraph Robe
Sothe    Whisper         --/20/09.03  47  28  16  36  37  35  26  22  SS Knives                             Guard, Steal, Shove, Bane, Cancel                Arms Scroll
Rafiel   Heron           17.72        36  02  12  02  12  36  06  36  ---                                   Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Celerity
Elincia  Queen           --/--/18.92  44  30  23  33  35  37  22  33  A Swords, S Staves                    Renewal, Canto, Stun, Shade, Daunt               Arms Scroll
Lucia    Trueblade       --/20/14.56  50  30  2o  40  40  24  20  26  SS Swords                             Parity, Critical +20, Shove, Saviour, Paragon
Geoffrey Silver Knight   --/20/11.12  51  32  14  34  29  23  26  25  SS Lances, C Bows                     Canto, Sol, Blossom
Ike      Vanguard        --/20/15.50  62  37  10  40  37  21  32  20  SS Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Aether, Nihil                             Talisman
Soren    Arch Sage       --/20/17.59  50  23  40  34  30  23  23  36  S Fire, B Thunder, SS Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare                              2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza     Tiger           32.03        68  32  06  36  30  21  38  12  S Strike                              Quickclaw, Shove, Roar
Ulki     Hawk            37.00        65  38  10  42  42  30  32  24  SS Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Tear, Wildheart, Smite
Sigrun   Seraph Knight   --/20/20.00  50  32  19  35  36  35  26  34  A Swords, SS Lances                   Canto, Stun, Nihil                               Seraph Robe, 2 Speedwings, 3 Ashera Icons
Stefan   Trueblade       --/--/16.00  55  32  10  40  40  20  25  19  SS Swords                             Critical +20, Shove, Astra, Nihil

Part 4 - Endgame: Rebirth IV

Turns - 1/189

Elincia, Micaiah and Soren killed the northern Spirit and the Laguz Shove/Smited the others out the way then Brave Axe/Parity!Ike wrecked Sephiran. Sothe used the Speedwings so he can double Auras, I don't think it ended up being necessary though.

Unit     Class           Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                          Skills                                           Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Priestess 20/19/10.25  42  15  39  23  30  40  22  40  SS Light, A Staves                    Sacrifice, Shove, Paragon                        2 Arms Scrolls
Nolan    Reaver          20/19/20.00  68  40  10  36  35  30  30  20  SS Axes                               Critical +5, Shove, Colossus                     2 Dracoshields, Energy Drop, Seraph Robe
Sothe    Whisper         --/20/09.45  47  28  16  36  39  35  26  22  SS Knives                             Guard, Steal, Shove, Bane, Cancel                Arms Scroll, Speedwing
Rafiel   Heron           17.72        36  02  12  02  12  36  06  36  ---                                   Blessing, Galdr, Shove
Elincia  Queen           --/--/19.03  45  30  24  33  35  37  22  34  A Swords, S Staves                    Renewal, Canto, Stun, Shade, Celerity            Arms Scroll
Lucia    Trueblade       --/20/15.24  50  30  20  40  40  25  20  26  SS Swords                             Critical +20, Shove, Saviour, Paragon
Geoffrey Silver Knight   --/20/12.18  52  33  14  34  29  23  27  25  SS Lances, C Bows                     Canto, Sol, Blossom
Ike      Vanguard        --/20/16.23  63  37  10  40  37  21  32  20  SS Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Aether, Parity                            Talisman
Soren    Arch Sage       --/20/17.71  50  23  40  34  30  23  23  36  S Fire, B Thunder, SS Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare                              2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza     Tiger           32.03        68  32  06  36  30  21  38  12  S Strike                              Quickclaw, Shove, Roar, Smite
Ulki     Hawk            37.00        65  38  10  42  42  30  32  24  SS Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Tear, Wildheart, Pass
Sigrun   Seraph Knight   --/20/20.00  50  32  19  35  36  35  26  34  A Swords, SS Lances                   Canto, Stun, Nihil                               Seraph Robe, 2 Speedwings, 3 Ashera Icons
Stefan   Trueblade       --/--/16.31  55  32  10  40  40  20  25  19  SS Swords                             Critical +20, Shove, Astra, Nihil

Part 4 - Endgame: Rebirth V

Turns - 2/191

I have six units that can deal 40+ damage to auras so it was pretty trivial to two turn this, just a matter of figuring out how to trade around weapons and get the most from +atk supports. Parity!Stefan did 44 to the south west Aura and Elincia rescued Lehran to deal another 44 leaving the Aura at 2hp, Rafiel refreshed them along with Lyre and Ulki and they did the same to the south east Aura, each was finished by Sothe and Soren. Brave Axe!Nolan killed the southern one along with Wishblade!Sigrun/Geoffrey, Lyre and Lucia with Ulki support killed the western one and Ulki and Ike with Soren Support killed the east one, leaving the three at the top alive. Micaiah rescued Rafiel far enough away that he'd survive the AoE attack while Provoke!Kyza baited the Spirits away so they wouldn't be in the way, he almost died as well :S. Turn two Lehran Stefan and Sothe killed the north west Aura, Nolan plus Geoffrey and Sigrun killed the northern and Stefan, Sothe, Soren and Kyza killed the north eastern one then Ulki, Lucia and Lethe brought Ashera down low enough so Ike only needed to connect once to finish. I actually forgot to bless the Amiti but I didn't even need Elincia to deal damage she just traded the Brave Sword over to Lucia, also Ulki does ridiculous damage to auras why are Hawks so busted compared to other Laguz? I'll write a unit review later.

Unit     Class           Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                          Skills                                    Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Priestess 20/19/10.25  42  15  40  24  31  40  23  40  SS Light, A Staves                    Sacrifice, Shove, Paragon                 2 Arms Scrolls
Nolan    Reaver          20/19/20.00  68  40  10  36  35  30  30  20  SS Axes                               Critical +5, Shove, Colossus, Pass        2 Dracoshields, Energy Drop, Seraph Robe
Sothe    Whisper         --/20/10.44  48  28  16  37 39  35  26  23  SS Knives                             Guard, Steal, Shove, Bane, Cancel         Arms Scroll, Speedwing
Rafiel   Heron           18.02        37  02  12  02  12  37  08  38  ---                                   Blessing, Galdr, Shove
Elincia  Queen           --/--/19.43  45  30  24  33  35  37  22  34  A Swords, S Staves                    Renewal, Canto, Stun, Shade, Celerity     Arms Scroll
Lucia    Trueblade       --/20/16/31  50  31  20  40  40  26  21  26  SS Swords                             Critical +20, Shove, NIhil
Geoffrey Silver Knight   --/20/14.12  54  35  14  34  30  23  28  25  SS Lances, C Bows                     Canto, Sol, Blossom
Ike      Vanguard        --/20/16.23  63  37  10  40  37  21  32  20  SS Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Aether, Nihil                      Talisman
Soren    Arch Sage       --/20/18.29  50  23  40  34  30  23  24  36  S Fire, B Thunder, SS Wind, A Staves  Adept, Shove, Flare                       2 Arms Scrolls
Kyza     Tiger           38.06        74  38  06  36  30  26  44  14  S Strike                              Quickclaw, Shove, Roar, Smite, Provoke
Lyre     Cat             32.16        56  36  16  40  40  27  20  26  SS Strike                             Shove, Wildheart, Rend, Nihil
Ulki     Hawk            37.03        65  38  10  42  42  30  32  24  SS Strike                             Vigilance, Shove, Canto, Tear, Nihil
Sigrun   Seraph Knight   --/20/20.00  50  32  19  35  36  35  26  34  A Swords, SS Lances                   Canto, Stun, Pass                         Seraph Robe, 2 Speedwings, 3 Ashera Icons
Stefan   Trueblade       --/--/16.79  55  32  10  40  40  20  25  19  SS Swords                             Critical +20, Shove, Astra, Parity