Special Heroes: Summer Banner #2 Video Posted!

Anacybele

Looks like both are female! Who do you think they are? I think the left one is Linde! Hair matches perfectly. I love her so I'd pull for her. :D Right one though, I got no idea. Maybe Palla? I'd totally pull for her too, actually! She's my favorite Whitewing.

(And hey, I actually got to make the thread this time, yay!)

EDIT: Video is up!

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Linde is likely on the left, as she has a thick and fairly long ponytail. As for the right... beats me. Azura again? I hope not, even though she’d look pretty in swimwear.

Left one looks like Linde to me. As for the right.. the cynical part of me thinks it's Rhajat. Good that would be incredibly upsetting. 

Also, since both are female, we can assume the banner itself will only contain females. Just like what happened with the bride one. Let's hope for male TT bonus unit. >>

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

Also, since both are female, we can assume the banner itself will only contain females. Just like what happened with the bride one. Let's hope for male TT bonus unit. >>

Ugh, I hope the other unit or units are male. I don't get why we're getting fewer male seasonal units now. Last year we had two males and two females in all of them except the bride one for obvious reasons. Why change that? That was perfectly fine.

I also think the left one is Linde. That hair makes it a bit too obvious.

The one on the right...Hmm. It's hard to say, I'll go with Caeda because 2x alts isn't rare these days.

latest?cb=20160815042628

It's no concrete evidence, but that cup silhouette does match her summer scramble DLC one. Edit: Oh, and she has the bracelet too, though it's not as loose on her arm here.

Edited by Alkaid

Actually now that someone mentioned Camilla, the glass is the same one that she has in her Fates Beach DLC (she also doesn't have her crown thing so that could be a possibility)

But that waist seems a bit too small for her, unless it's a weird angle.

Still hoping it's someone else for diversity though

edit- ninja'd

Edited by mcsilas

3 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

It looks to be Linde and some some who drinks. The list of females that drinks alcohol is low, Camilla is a possible but her build is too thin for her. This will be interesting. 

Doesn't necessarily have to be alcoholic.

Well Ms. Right's silhouette certainly emphasizes her thin waist. My, probably wrong and I put no stock in it, guess, is Tharja.

Hope if they are including two Fates and or Awakening characters, they counterbalance it with a riskier non-Afatening duo as they just did with the prior swimsuits.

5 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Except the Seasonal Swimsuit we just got had Innes, one pullable male.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, I hope the other unit or units are male. I don't get why we're getting fewer male seasonal units now. Last year we had two males and two females in all of them except the bride one for obvious reasons. Why change that? That was perfectly fine.

@Interdimensional Observer If there is a male unit at all, they've always shown the silhouette as before. As for Anacybele's question: My guess is maximizing profits. Why make decent money with equal representation when you can make more money by just having 3-4 waifus. 

Edited by Nanima

Actually, I don’t think its Camilla, or at least it’s not based on her original. If you further down, you’ll see the girl on the right seems to be wearing shorts of some kind, rather than a tight bikini. I don’t believe the build of the female fits either.

I'm going to take a random guess and say Felicia for the right.  Jakob has gotten a seasonal and not her, so it would balance out.

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

If there is a male unit at all, they've always shown the silhouette as before. As for your question: My guess is maximizing profits. Why make decent money with equal representation when you can make more money by just having 3-4 waifus. 

DO they really make more money though? A lot of fans like male characters just as much as females. And if the gender-balanced banners still make a lot, what's the problem?

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

The right one can't be Camilla. The hair is too short and the body is too skinny.

It could just be an odd angle, or the pose is weird within the outline. Looking below her waist I see some cloth wrinkles, so it might not be a bikini she's wearing either. The cup and bracelet are convincing me, though. (that and I'm really hoping it'll be her)

Two female shadows... Yeah, that's me losing all interest in the upcoming banner. I was afraid they'd do this, but I'm pretty much assuming it's gonna be all females and we'll get a male TT if we're lucky -.-

The one on the right seems odd for Camilla, but could just be drawn at a weird angle. It does match her glass and flower, and I'd be surprised if she was in a summer banner sooner or later.

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

If there is a male unit at all, they've always shown the silhouette as before. As for your question: My guess is maximizing profits. Why make decent money with equal representation when you can make more money by just having 3-4 waifus. 

I spend money on this game, too, you know.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

DO they really make more money though? A lot of fans like male characters just as much as females. And if the gender-balanced banners still make a lot, what's the problem?

It'sa matter of what characters get more whales to pull them. 

I think the cup is a red herring. Remember when people thought Leo was in the Halloween banner because of the similar clothing and theme? I get a feeling this will be a similar case. I’d be shocked if this is Camilla honestly.

Whatever the case, I REALLY hope it isn't Camilla. I'll take practically any other female over her (except Tharja or Rhajat, I wouldn't want it to be either of them either). Not just because I despise her, but also because Hoshido needs more seasonals. So many Nohr characters get them, but few Hoshido characters do.