Special Heroes: Summer Banner #2 Video Posted!

Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No, this one is going until August 9th according to the schedule.

oh whoops. Thought our current schedule ran out with the end of the current Voting Gauntlet and BHB. 

Hrm...but we already got our rerun of Nohr Summer. But I don't think this is solid enough evidence to suggest this seasonal isn't Summer themed. Alright, I think I've got some guesses now.

• Archanea/Echoes characters. 
  • One on the right is Sonya.
  • Her weapon is called "Sex on the Beach" and is a dagger.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Those look a bit big to be Yune's wings. She's a tiny bird. Also, it could be a sleeve or something else she's wearing on her arm.

It could be Micaiah, I guess, but I'd find that extremely disappointing since I dislike her and would much rather have Elincia as the next Tellius female to get an alt. I still think she should've been a bride instead of Sanaki.

I think everyone agrees that Sanaki just shouldn't have been the bride.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

I think everyone agrees that Sanaki just shouldn't have been the bride.

Yeah. She's totally random, not as popular as several other Tellius females (Elincia, Mia, Micaiah, Jill, to name a few), a ten year old girl, and it caused a lot of controversy.

I didn't look closely at the right sillouette and thought it was obviously Micaiah with Yune on her hand, then I wondered why Yune looked so round.

Otherwise yeah, left really looks like Linde, here's hoping it's Oliver as seen from above, and right is a little hard to pinpoint since every female in the WORLD could have that hair/body shape. Breasts are a little hard to pinpoint, and they could indeed be Yune, but they do look a little on the bigger side...

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

You know, despite Lyn have 5 and Camilla only have 4 even if she really got one here 

Won't change how people are still going to overreact & complain how Camilla is worst character ever.

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

You say amusing like we're jumping, but the shape of the whole drink is an exact match. Then there's the wristband.

Except it could very well be a coincidence. The build and the swimwear (look closely, it looks like shorts) don’t match the original DLC artwork. It might just be another Nohrian referencing the DLC, possibly even Azura.

13 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

The glass AND bracelet being so similar to her DLC art could be them referencing to it. It still might not be her, but it feels like a fair chance.

That, and they based the summer versions of her siblings off of their summer DLC art so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for Camilla if the one on the right actually is her.

Spoiler

FEF Xander SwimsuitXander Swimsuit Heroes

FEF Leo SwimsuitLeo Swimsuit Heroes

FEF Elise SwimsuitElise Swimsuit Heroes

Edited by Tybrosion

If it will be all girls, I am afraid of the direction this game is going. But I hope the company use the “extra” profit to fund production of future Fire Emblem games that are not necessarily fanservice-y like Fates.

2 minutes ago, Aera said:

If it will be all girls, I am afraid of the direction this game is going. But I hope the company use the “extra” profit to fund production of future Fire Emblem games that are not necessarily fanservice-y like Fates.

Going by the production value of what we saw in the Three Houses trailer, I'm not sure where the money's going.

Just now, Alkaid said:

Going by the production value of what we saw in the Three Houses trailer, I'm not sure where the money's going.

The title is implicit of where the money is going (it’s not going anywhere).

If it is Camilla, then that'll be the most boring Summer unit I think we'd ever see.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.781caac7fae3377d86b925c85b7dc907.png

I mean, it's not even that exciting a bikini, it'd just be for the body factor.

But I also don't think it is her, now that I've seen the image. The bracelet matches, but Camilla doesn't have a hair accessory or the VERY slim body the right sillouette had, not to mention her boobs really aren't present...

Though I guess that doesn't stop female #3 from being Camilla...

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Cordelia doesn't match her summer DLC though, so...

Cordelia also didn't even fit in her summer DLC bikini. Anna overcompensated for a bust that Cordelia doesn't have.

Edited by Xenomata

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

I wonder if any of the other gacha games gets the same complaint about this.

I do know we at least get male seasonals when you compare this game to FGO, but I don't know about games like GBF

Linde and Palla.  Figure is much to thin to be Camilla, not a match at all except for the glass and bracelet...but that could go on any girl.  Then again who knows with whatever artist did it, however instead of saying Lyn has 5 versions (Robin has 6 so this should be mentioned first) so character x gets one too, what about all the characters that don't have a single alt yet?  Yeah a lot more interesting if one of those gets in.  Linde being one is excellent, hope the other is Palla.  They are from the same universe, and Catria was in the Spring banner.  Maybe Est will round out the trio in a future seasonal banner (Halloween, performing arts?)

All female banner.  I guess men spend way more money on gacha and have more obsession with waifu, including a single man on the last banner was just throwing a bone to the girls.  Kind of sad they can't even put one male on what will probably be another 4 person banner.  

Hopefully we get more old game representation.  Linde, Palla, Rinea (making her debut) and then....Anna!