Special Heroes: Summer Banner #2 Video Posted!

Anacybele

20 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

FGO seems pretty cool with theirs. Then again the FGO community is one of the most chill I’ve seen. FEH on the other hand.........

Right seems to be Camilla, but it also seems too obvious. I’m expecting some trickery.

Well the Fate series has way more females than males.  On the other hand Fire Emblem has way more males than females, yet seasonals are dominated by the latter.  

I know complaints may be annoying, but I wonder how many guys would complain if we got 90% males in seasonals many in extremely revealing sexual outfits?  Bet you many would.  Imagine if this summer banner was 4 guys all in thongs.  

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Well the Fate series has way more females than males.  On the other hand Fire Emblem has way more males than females, yet seasonals are dominated by the latter. 

Doesn't the Fate series make most historical figures female? I mean, just looking up Nero Claudius, the only Fate character I know, and the first 10 images I see are 2 bust statues of the actual dude, and the rest Nero from Fates.

Edited by Xenomata

2 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I know complaints may be annoying, but I wonder how many guys would complain if we got 90% males in seasonals many in extremely revealing sexual outfits?  Bet you many would.  Imagine if this summer banner was 4 guys all in thongs.  

Ew, even I would complain about guys in thongs. Those just look terribad to me. Though I'm asexual, so I don't care about emphasized male genitals anyway...

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It's also pretty much ceremonial now, for any seasonal banner too and not just the summer ones. I would be tired of it if I wasn't used to it at this point.

I sure as hell am. Or would've been if the internet wasn't already synonymous about complaining in general.

16 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I imagined people would call that progressive given what I've seen on Reddit.

Edited by Zangetsu

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

The Dark Mage and Sorcerer outfits are just bad in general, I'd say for both Fates and Awakening. I know Plegians are mostly in more wastelandy environments and they dress lighter as a result, but what's the Nohrians excuse?

Didn't Henry wear something that looked like a sweater? Bear in mind, I think his was special and he is kind of crazy.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Didn't Henry wear something that looked like a sweater? Bear in mind, I think his was special and he is kind of crazy.

Yeah, as a Dark Mage. He wears the generic Sorcerer garb though, which is stupid...

my guesses are Linde on the left and I am going to say  Palla on the right.  I really hope that they have a male TT reward I like (I have been dreaming of Priam) and I am a bit sad this looks like another all girls banner.  

Oh dear, more swimsuits.

I know it was already previously confirmed to be another seasonal banner, but still, seeing the silhouettes makes me a bit upset. It's been quite a while since an interesting banner IMO, but at least I can safely skip this and focus on hoarding more orbs.

I'll echo the others in that I think Linde is on the left, but the right is weird. The bracelet and drink scream Camilla, but the body doesn't seem to match, and the hair looks straight to me. Palla? Caeda? Micaiah? IDK man.

Decided to edit the title to make it a bit fancier. :P But I'm definitely done editing the OP. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Because summer is the best season! Warm sunny weather, amusement park and resort vacations, no school if you're a student (generally)... :D

Though I technically favor spring personally, summer is way up there for me too.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

That, and they based the summer versions of her siblings off of their summer DLC art so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for Camilla if the one on the right actually is her.

Reveal hidden contents

FEF Xander SwimsuitXander Swimsuit Heroes

FEF Leo SwimsuitLeo Swimsuit Heroes

FEF Elise SwimsuitElise Swimsuit Heroes

If anything, that's proof that the silhouette isn't Camilla.

All those characters coincide with their Heroes portrayal too a T. Camilla's design and the silhouettes are completely different (Camilla's wearing a classic bikini, whilst the other has a towel wrapped around her waist and a flower hairclip). 

With that said I do think Camilla will be on the banner, she just isn't either of the silhouettes. 

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Because summer is the best season! Warm sunny weather, amusement park and resort vacations, no school if you're a student (generally)... :D

Though I technically favor spring personally, summer is way up there for me too.

I personally prefer the Fall and Winter. Mostly because of the weather. I hate the heat.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I personally prefer the Fall and Winter. Mostly because of the weather. I hate the heat.

I hate the cold and can't stand it, honestly.

Also, relevant:

:D

Edited by Anacybele

@Sentinel07@Anacybele I hate the Hot and the Cold. I prefer it to be just right!

However, when I was younger I definitely preferred the cold. The reasoning was simple. You can always put more layers on*, but you can you take so many layers off. And as the type of person that is not comfortable in extremely few clothes, I most certainly preferred putting more on to taking more off.

*Young me had apparently not realized that there is indeed a limit to how many layers you can put on, but in my defense that limit is much larger than the limit on how much you can take off.

I am terrible at silhouttes, but I guess people enjoy guessing as odd as that seems to me.

Edited by Usana

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hate the cold and can't stand it, honestly.

We can never be friends.

I like the cold for enabling the use of comfty warming items, such as my fluffy blanket or my favorite sweater. Plus if I get too warm from said items, the cold can be comfty if controlled correctly.

I hate the heat because all it enables is an air conditioner or, if you were me for the last 4 or 5 years, lots of fans that barely work anyway. Plus I used to get bad allergies in the warm months, so no brownie points there...

Edited by Xenomata

1 minute ago, Usana said:

@Sentinel07@Anacybele I hate the Hot and the Cold. I prefer it to be just right!

However, when I was younger I definitely preferred the cold. The reasoning was simple. You can always put more layers on*, but you can you take so many layers off. And as the type of person that is not comfortable in extremely few clothes, I most certainly preferred putting more on to taking more off.

*Young me had apparently not realized that there is indeed a limit to how many layers you can put on, but in my defense that limit is much larger than the limit on how much you can take off.

I am terrible at silhouttes, but I guess people enjoy guessing as odd as that seems to me.

I'm more or less similar. You can only do so much when it's blazing hot. If it's chlly, you can always put a sweater on or something. I like it nice and cool.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

As someone who lived in tropical areas, I will never understand the hype of summer coming to the four-season areas. it's summer here all year long, but not holiday all year long (which is why I'm salty of...) Perhaps a case of your neighbor's grass will always be greener 

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Winter is more my jam. More clothing to cover up your skin so it doesn't get touched by substances you don't want to have it come in contact with, fun manipulating snow into shapes, sled riding, snow-focused attractions at some places, and less annoying bugs. That's one thing I hate about Summer: the bugs, ugh. Bees, mosquitos, etc... don't like 'em.

46 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Imagine if this summer banner was 4 guys all in thongs.  

I'm hoping there's one male on this banner, and that he's hot in a thong. =P No, but seriously, I'd be 100% for a summer banner with all guys in skimpy bathing suits. Preferably pushing out their junk like Noire does and twisted in weird fashions to emphasize it.

You think I'm kidding, I'm not.

14 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

If anything, that's proof that the silhouette isn't Camilla.

Perhaps it might be. I'll still stand by my guess of Camilla being the one on the right and if I'm wrong which is likely, then it certainly wouldn't be the first time.

50 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Will anyone complain at males revealing their junks though? Don't remember that much people feels disturbed with Alfonse's bulge, I see more hype. 

Problem for me is, I'm always cold in winter regardless of how many layers I put on. I rarely feel too hot in summer. I also feel more comfortable in light clothing during warm weather than having to be bundled up in a blanket or sweatshirt all the time. Snow is also much more boring to look at than nice green grass, leaves, and flowers (which is also why I favor spring). Also, like I said, summer is the time for amusement parks (mostly), water parks, resorts, etc. So fun! And if you DO get too hot, go cool off with the hose, sprinkler, pool, whatever! More fun than just bundling up in blankets and sweaters.

I never understood the appeal of cold weather to people. If putting on layers is better to you than being hot, I can understand that, but that's like...the only thing I can wrap my head around here.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Problem for me is, I'm always cold in winter regardless of how many layers I put on. I rarely feel too hot in summer. I also feel more comfortable in light clothing during warm weather than having to be bundled up in a blanket or sweatshirt all the time. Snow is also much more boring to look at than nice green grass, leaves, and flowers (which is also why I favor spring).

I never understood the appeal of cold weather to people. If putting on layers is better to you than being hot, I can understand that, but that's like...the only thing I can wrap my head around here.

Funny enough, I'm the exact opposite. :D

I find snow far more fun to look at. There's just a surreal feel seeing everything covered in white. If anything, I find grass and flowers and all such more boring by comparison, though allergies probably play a role in that.

Frankly, I'll take any kind of storm over a sunny day. Hearing the crackle and boom of thunder on a dark day is a lot more exciting to me. :D