Special Heroes: Summer Banner #2 Video Posted!

Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And bashing me because I dislike a character you like is any better? Please don't do that.

I did not bash you. I just said that you don't need to express negative opinions when it doesn't contribute. It was a legitimate recommendation. You can hate adult Tiki, just don't bother saying it when it's irrelevant.

3 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

I recommend tact when speaking to anyone anywhere, even when their opinions are contrary to yours. 

I'm not getting on her for having an opinion, I'm saying that some things don't need to be expressed at this time. Had adult Tiki been on this banner, Ana would have more reason to say what she did.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Aera said:

What do I say? “Ya left me hanging with this 3:1 female to male ratio this banner. I needed daddies this banner. Not even Camilla’s drink can quench my thirst.”

That would work, or you could say, we already got Innes once, why are we getting Innes 2.0 now?

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

They’re just going with what sells. A 2:2 would be the ideal scenario for many but it seems that the 3:1 setup could actually be the winning combination for that extra money. 

I spend money, too.

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

In regards to Tiki not having a breath attack that hits DEF or RES, I think we should wonder if its possible that Tiki's weapon is also refinable.

Probably not, considering it has both a stat boost and a standard effect.

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Tiki's dragonstone is on a Ice cream stick, Manaketes are strange.

I noticed that after I posted, but yeah. It kind of worries me a bit.

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

I'm not getting on her for having an opinion, I'm saying that some things don't need to be expressed at this time.

Not to be a bitch, but exactly what authority do you have to tell people what needs expressed and when? 

I really want Linde and  I have say that this Tiki is the cutest and I would really like her as well.  Here's hoping they come home.  It would be nice to have a speedy red dragon since my A!Tiki is my only red dragon and slow as a snail.  

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Tiki's dragonstone is on a Ice cream stick, Manaketes are strange.

At least we have Seasonal Breath for the first time. Now IS can make the leap to Seasonal Breathing non-Manaketes. Trick or Defeat Delthea eating so much candy she turns into a dragon temporarily must happen. Call it a Dragonfruit Lolipop if you must.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I noticed that after I posted, but yeah. It kind of worries me a bit.

Why?

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I spend money, too.

Except you have what is called "a life", which otakus do not, and thus they can outdo your spending by several orders of magnitude. Having children to them is just burden that denies them 10 +10 5* Tikis for this month.

8 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

Not to be a bitch, but exactly what authority do you have to tell people what needs expressed and when? 

Okay, I guess I fell victim to the godmodding trap. But I still stand with my opinion. I'd be even mote of a jerk if I randomly said "I'll go for Camilla, she's got a pretty design and she's better than Ryoma imo" despite Ryoma being uninvolved.

Not saying that's actually my opinion of Camilla, but you get what I mean; Ryoma fans would not like that I bashed him out of nowhere like that.

Edited by NoirCore
Edited to look less jerky

6 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

Yeah, this post exactly.

You know, I kinda like the idea of also getting an extra Linde to give her weapon to Summer Freddy. But I love his seashell too, so... :P

Okay, I guess I fell victim to the godmodding trap. But I still stand with my (non-trivial) opinion. I'd be even mote of a jerk if I randomly said "I'll go for Camilla, she's got a pretty design and she's better than Ryoma imo" despite Ryoma being uninvolved.

Ahh I see what you're saying. I myself see Young Tiki and Adult Tiki as the same character, just different ages. So I see where you coming from but they're the same character just designed in vastly contrary ways. 

Just now, Serea-chan said:

Ahh I see what you're saying. I myself see Young Tiki and Adult Tiki as the same character, just different ages. So I see where you coming from but they're the same character just designed in vastly contrary ways. 

I see them both as the same person too, but their drastic alteration in maturity does make them come off as different people, even if they do share the same history. As a kid, she uses more informal language and is more excitable while her grown-up self is more calmer and speaks more elegantly (save for her spells of her younger self coming out).

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Drilling holes into valuable rocks is worrisome.

Technically speaking, a Dragonstone is just solidified draconic essence/magical energy, I don't think it necessarily needs to take a perfectly round form, but it's the simplest naturally I would hazard to guess. Provided the energy was distributed properly, or the Dragonstone was formed around the popsicle stick and it wasn't just shoved into it afterwards, there should be no issues.

Although if it wasn't, the worry would be the stone being unstable in its power and potentially exploding, likely sending Tiki to... well Naga don't die, so I can't really say death for our little totem pole. A temporary Alterspire coma then.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Drilling holes into valuable rocks is worrisome.

Maybe after Tiki finished eating that rock she can exchange the stick for a new one, assuming she's lucky and got a あたり. XD

I sorta wish they used different artists for alts of the same character. Little stale to see Linde have Kippu as her artist again (although she DOES look pretty) compared to both Tikis getting new artists after their original one. Variety, y'know?

9 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Looking at Linde's art, did she grab her old dress and slit it up?

"This robe is precious to me. It was a gift from my late father."

"That's why imma cut it up!"

Drilling valuable rocks isn't anything new, would be kinda hard to make pearl earrings and necklaces otherwise.

I sorta wish they used different artists for alts of the same character. Little stale to see Linde have Kippu as her artist again (although she DOES look pretty) compared to both Tikis getting new artists after their original one. Variety, y'know?

I'd happily trade the variety provided by Summer Adult Tiki art for something stale.

Oh god, just realised now I'll have to disambiguate "Summer Tiki". This is the worst.

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, NoblePink said:

Maybe after Tiki finished eating that rock she can exchange the stick for a new one, assuming she's lucky and got a あたり. XD

what do dragonstones taste like

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Technically speaking, a Dragonstone is just solidified draconic essence/magical energy, I don't think it necessarily needs to take a perfectly round form, but it's the simplest naturally I would hazard to guess. Provided the energy was distributed properly, or the Dragonstone was formed around the popsicle stick and it wasn't just shoved into it afterwards, there should be no issues.

Although if it wasn't, the worry would be the stone being unstable in its power and potentially exploding, likely sending Tiki to... well Naga don't die, so I can't really say death for our little totem pole. A temporary Alterspire coma then.

7Ijyte2.png

Is the dragonstone actually a Popsicle here?

What the hell, here I am with 80 something orbs patiently waiting for a high value legendary banner and this drops.  I have so many fliers, but only one hone fliers, and Camilla comes with it here.  God that would be very useful.  Then Tiki.  Jesus, flying red dragon slayer, who is fast enough to be an excellent player phase unit, has BST like many of the gen 1 armors, has built in steady breath for her PRF weapon.  

I'm tempted to just drop all orbs til this banner expires on red to get that Tiki, except I was pity broken multiple times going for Tana before I quit and also pity broken going for either Siegbert or Swordhart.  Red sucks for sniping so much.  

They've hit us with incredible banner after incredible banner, you really have to pick and choose and skip a lot.  

Oh the art.  Camilla looks pretty, but not classless so it is good.  Linde, I did not know she had such jugs, well okay.  Takumi looks fit and good, Tiki looks like the youngest yet.  

Edited by Lewyn

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What happens when she swings it around too fast and the stick pops out? Or someone bumps into her and it falls onto the pavement?

3 minutes ago, NoblePink said:

Oh god.

Oh god.

Oh god.

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Is the dragonstone actually a Popsicle here?

Oh god.

Oh god.

Oh god.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Humanoid said:

"This robe is precious to me. It was a gift from my late father."

"That's why imma cut it up!"

RIP Papas' robe.

Linde must be having financial issues, you know with not having a banner in forever.