Special Heroes: Summer Banner #2 Video Posted!

Anacybele

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even really like Takumi, but I LOVE him when TOBI draws him, he looks SO cute here. So I can't help myself, I know what I'm going to go for.

I also think Camilla looks absolutely lovely (even though I really dislike her personality in Fates to the point I can't justify spending orbs on her), so I'm happy she looks so pretty. And it's been a while since she's had an alt, so it doesn't even bother me. Tiki also looks cute!

But man, why does Linde have to share a stupid color. I hate when that happens. My poor nonexistent orbs. Lol.

Wow i like Camilla’s outfit. Linde not so much.

all interesting types. Takumi looks really nice and Linde is also interesting.

sadly limited orbs but there’s the Legendary banner if i really wanted them. Suntana fills more of a missing niche for me.

Tiki is just too adorable. But my orb stash is only at 80 after the disastrous legendary banner, I'll just do a round and see if Lady Naga will smile upon me. 

Those built in Desperation weapons though. Some units will appreciate having these along with Brash Assault, this will be interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Aera said:

Takumi’s art bothers me, but at least he doesn’t have those sandals.

Me too. Tobi made New Year Takumi too, and for me his Takumi is not the best. I still prefer Hino Shinnosuke's Takumi.

I wish we had gotten another male.  Innes and Takumi are okay, but not husbando material.

I left feedback asking them to stop with the 1:3 male to female ratio on all the seasonal banners.  I suggest others do the same.

Wow, another Summer Tiki? Didn't expect that. Now she can join her older self in the ocean! :P

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And if I have a session with no colorless, I'll pull red since Young Tiki is cute to me and much better than her older design imo.

As someone who likes adult Tiki, I recommend you keep your negative opinions to yourself when they do not contribute to the conversation. Just say she's cute and move on, no extra spice. No one brought her older self up.

6 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Nope. It’s still Mela Lee. The accent I find unnecessary myself, but it’s jusr a minor gripe for me.

I mean, even if there isn't too much logic to her having an English accent (outside of mystical beings usually being English), it's not like there's anything that dictates her being English accented is any bit more inconsistent than her being American accented.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

She's always had a British accent. I don't care for it though, mainly because I just don't care for the British accent in general.

You must not like Xenoblade then lol

21 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

Did Tiki's VA spend the day watching Peppa Pig?

Nah, when she was first made English accented, the decision was because the VA director was just really feeling it that day.

...I'll see myself out.

16 minutes ago, Alkaid said:
  Hide contents

1531102758045.jpg

>better than Summer Corrin

Wow. God bless.

As I expected Summer Camilla does powercreep Summer Corrin, but not by a lot. Plus Summer Camilla can’t Ploy which is definitely a minus.

Takumi also powercreeps Hinoka but again not by a lot. He’s going to loooove Life and Death.

EDIT: Actually, forget what I said, Camilla doesn’t not powercreep Corrin. That Resistance is waaaay to low for a Mage Flier.

Edited by Water Mage

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

As someone who likes adult Tiki, I recommend you keep your negative opinions to yourself when they do not contribute to the conversation. Just say she's cute and move on, no extra spice. No one brought her older self up.

And bashing me because I dislike a character you like is any better? Please don't do that.

Overall while I'd say these units are more interesting than the first summer banner, I don't think I'd use any of them as much as I would a Summer Tana, so I think I'll keep going on the old one until I get someone.

Linde: Horse Dagger is obviously a new archetype, and I'm a sucker for those. Pragmatically though, I've barely used my Spring Kagero, and Linde might end up in the same category. Still, would be very happy to have her.

Tiki: Flying red dragon is obviously niche enough to have appeal for that factor alone too. However I have the other two flying dragons too and I think they provide better utility overall, so a third would be more icing on the cake rather than a core member - having neither DC nor Hone Dragons.

Takumi: Nothing at all noteworthy over Hinoka I feel, other than possibly stats. Just here to make it harder to get Linde.

Camilla: Hone Fliers is great ...but she wants to be the recipient of Hone Fliers with Blarblade+, not the provider. I'll stick with Corrin, and hopefully get Tana.

Wish Camilla kept her green tome spread---how many high atk, high speed tomes does one color need? Beyond that, it's kind of interesting we have a dragon with 70 atk + spd now. Pity dragons can't get Galeforce.

Edit: Tiki would've had access to Flier Buffs from Ninian or Azura too, hmm...

Edited by DehNutCase

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I recommend tact when speaking to anyone anywhere, even when their opinions are contrary to yours. 

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wish we had gotten another male.  Innes and Takumi are okay, but not husbando material.

I left feedback asking them to stop with the 1:3 male to female ratio on all the seasonal banners.  I suggest others do the same.

What do I say? “Ya left me hanging with this 3:1 female to male ratio this banner. I needed daddies this banner. Not even Camilla’s drink can quench my thirst.”

Be still my Archanean heart~

Linde and Tiki are adorable and I need them yesterday. Camilla is absolutely stunning, I love her.

I'll be pulling for those three.

Not too keen on Takumi, but, yay for Takumi Emblem now? (Takumi, NY!Takumi, Fallen Takumi, S!Takumi)

This is honestly a pretty good banner. I might just try to go for all reds, blues and colorless in hopes of getting at least one. Hopefully Tropicalinde or Summermilla, but if I get Beachkumi or Hawaiian Tiki, I won't complain.

Edited by Jave

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They’re just going with what sells. A 2:2 would be the ideal scenario for many but it seems that the 3:1 setup could actually be the winning combination for that extra money. 

1 minute ago, Jave said:

This is honestly a pretty good banner. I might just try to go for all reds, blues and colorless in hopes of getting at least one. Hopefully Tropicalinde or Summermilla, but if I get Beachkumi or Hawaiian Tiki, I won't complain.

I love that you already gave them nicknames! ?????

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Rainbow vomit is weird, though.

I was going to say Tiki's weapon wasn't rainbow vomit, it's a stream of water and fish, but then I watched the video again and saw the rainbow over the stream of water and fish.

Not that it makes it any less weird in either case.