Legends di Angelo

Legend of Zelda RP

Recommended Posts

All the way in 2009 America got Legend of Zelda Four sword adventure manga released. When I read the mangas, since it was a two part set, I had felt something for a villain that I had never felt before. Sympathy. I remember crying when I seen Shadow Link die. Then after wondering what I could do for a RP I thought of the manga, looking at fan art of Majoras mask, and remembering how the warrior in Twilight princess is the Link from Majoras mask, I had a RP idea. What if, while he rode through the woods looking for a way to find Navi or return to Hyrule, the goddess’ offer Link a way to get both. They tell him if he can train young Shadow Link to be a Hyrule knight he will get his wishes.

Now Shadow Link would be Links age in Majoras mask, but I’d like Link to be a few years older, maybe 15 or 16. 

I’d prefer to do the RP over Discord. I would also would prefer to have them in paragraph form. I’d like to have somewhat  Lengthy replies. With details on environments, clothes, and actions. Though short ones are good as well, since you can’t fill in everything with details. And, since people ask me all the timeI’m ok with tough language, but I don’t want entire sentences filled with cussing. And, I can’t believe I HAVE to put this down, but no sex. 

If you’re interested or have any questions leave them in the comments

 

edit:

Looking for someone to play Link more specifically

Edited by Legends di Angelo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be interested in this if I can use some OCs I've had for the Zelda fandom for quite some time. Over ten years, in fact. It's only a few characters, not many. At max, three (four if you want to count an infant who really would have no role, since two of my other characters could be a married couple in this). One is the general of the Hylian knights, one is his wife and a woman who also fights, and the third is the second-in-command of the knights and a good friend to the general. They're actually from the world of OoT too, so it sounds like they'd fit here since you said something about searching for Navi? Are Link and Zelda going to be a couple, btw? I totally ship them in OoT!

Also, you might want to improve your English a bit, it's kind of off. And it might be hard to understand at times if it's too off.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I might be interested in this if I can use some OCs I've had for the Zelda fandom for quite some time. Over ten years, in fact. It's only a few characters, not many. At max, three (four if you want to count an infant who really would have no role, since two of my other characters could be a married couple in this). One is the general of the Hylian knights, one is his wife and a woman who also fights, and the third is the second-in-command of the knights and a good friend to the general. They're actually from the world of OoT too, so it sounds like they'd fit here since you said something about searching for Navi? Are Link and Zelda going to be a couple, btw? I totally ship them in OoT!

Also, you might want to improve your English a bit, it's kind of off. And it might be hard to understand at times if it's too off.

I like the General OC, maybe not the other ones at first. The RP is suppose to be around Link trying to get back Hyrule and get Navi back so we can’t just replace Link with OCs. As for my English, a Combination of A.D.D and being in a rush, makes it difficult sometimes. But I’ll try to be better at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Legends di Angelo said:

I like the General OC, maybe not the other ones at first. The RP is suppose to be around Link trying to get back Hyrule and get Navi back so we can’t just replace Link with OCs. As for my English, a Combination of A.D.D and being in a rush, makes it difficult sometimes. But I’ll try to be better at it.

Well, I didn't mean they'd replace Link, just be supporting characters. Sorry for not clarifying. And I see, that's all good then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I didn't mean they'd replace Link, just be supporting characters. Sorry for not clarifying. And I see, that's all good then!

Ok do you have Discord and if so what’s your number so I can send you a friend request 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Legends di Angelo said:

Ok do you have Discord and if so what’s your number so I can send you a friend request 

Yeah, I do. I've never RP'd there before, just saying. And I'm still not entirely certain if I want to do it, I'd need to learn more details about the plot and the characters you're going to be writing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I do. I've never RP'd there before, just saying. And I'm still not entirely certain if I want to do it, I'd need to learn more details about the plot and the characters you're going to be writing.

It’s not that hard to RP over discord. Especially since we’re doing paragraph form.

 

as for characters I was planning on being Shadow Link and enemies. The plot is Link, and the help of the General Now, trying to train Shadow Link to be a honorable knight of Hyrule. Most of the RP will be taken place in the lost woods since that’s were Link got.... lost. But there will be towns and dungeons, just like you’d see in a regular Legend of Zelda game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I do. I've never RP'd there before, just saying. And I'm still not entirely certain if I want to do it, I'd need to learn more details about the plot and the characters you're going to be writing.

Does that sound good to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see. I'll definitely think about it, though I can't be on Discord constantly, just to let you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I see. I'll definitely think about it, though I can't be on Discord constantly, just to let you know.

Yeah that’s ok. Is there a preferred place to RP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Legends di Angelo said:

Yeah that’s ok. Is there a preferred place to RP?

Well, here, I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, here, I suppose.

Ok well I’ve never RPed in here before so is there a separate arena, like do I need to make a new topic, or do we do it on this topic?

 

Also it maybe a couple hours before I get back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Legends di Angelo said:

Ok well I’ve never RPed in here before so is there a separate arena, like do I need to make a new topic, or do we do it on this topic?

 

Also it maybe a couple hours before I get back

It'd be best if you made a separate topic that was for RP posts only, to keep everything organized. And this thread can be used for further discussion of the RP.

Also, I'd wait a bit to see if maybe one or two others get interested in this. It'd be more fun that way!

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

It'd be best if you made a separate topic that was for RP posts only, to keep everything organized. And this thread can be used for further discussion of the RP.

Also, I'd wait a bit to see if maybe one or two others get interested in this. It'd be more fun that way!

How long do you wanna wait to see if someone else wants to join?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Legends di Angelo said:

How long do you wanna wait to see if someone else wants to join?

I guess a few days or so? Not entirely sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm.... I wasn’t wanting to wait that long to

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I guess a few days or so? Not entirely sure.

Hm.... I wasn’t wanting to wait that long to start it. But I guess I can wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, maybe just two days or so then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, maybe just two days or so then.

Ok well if anyone says they want to join I’ll contact you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Alrighty then!

Actually since we have some time. Is there a specific way you want your character to come in? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Legends di Angelo said:

Actually since we have some time. Is there a specific way you want your character to come in? 

No, not yet. Not sure since I don't know many details about the story yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What specifically do you want to know about it. Because I don’t know what to tell you.

 

As for a idea I had. I was thinking that the Godess’s would bring him from the dead to help him with training Shadow Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, not yet. Not sure since I don't know many details about the story yet.

What specifically do you want to know about it. Because I don’t know what to tell you.

 

As for a idea I had. I was thinking that the Godess’s would bring him from the dead to help him with training Shadow Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Legends di Angelo said:

What specifically do you want to know about it. Because I don’t know what to tell you.

 

As for a idea I had. I was thinking that the Godess’s would bring him from the dead to help him with training Shadow Link

Well, all you said was that Shadow Link is being trained as a knight. What trials does he go through, exactly? Is there a villain he ends up having to thwart and proves himself by doing so? That kind of thing.

Bring who from the dead? One of my characters? He's not dead though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.