How Do You Dress?

Graphic tees and either jeans or khakis with them. Flannels when it's cooler. I really need to change my style up, I'm kind of fed up with my style. At least the tees all the time part of it anyway. I'm gonna change up my wardrobe when I move in a couple of months. Kind of helps that a lot of my clothing is baggy on me - I lost a lot of weight so I wear mediums now but most of my tees are large.

Lately I'm very unattatched to the way I look, and this mostly includes the way I dress. I tend to wear a hoodie jacket about 27/4, even when I'm indoors (what am I'm saying? I'm always indoors). It's Winter here, so yeah. Doesn't help most of my wardrobe is outdated. My mother used to buy me a lot of mainstream brand that also happen to be generally loose and baggy. Since I'm decently in shape, I want to get clothes that at least make it show a bit.

Looks in dresser

Polo shirts and Jeans

Half of its black

Chewing toothpicks(because I'm a street tough)

Also this coat everyday(yes even in summer and indoors)

hey we should all upload our favourite article of clothing (descriptions only go so far)

Edited by Pengaius

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

Half of its black

Black is the best color. It goes with itself and any color. It is similar to white, but it is so much easier to clean. Even if it is dirty, it is not as noticeable.

Edited by XRay

6 hours ago, Pengaius said:

hey we should all upload our favourite article of clothing (descriptions only go so far)

ohhhh my favorite piece of clothing was expensive (which means at least means it was an expensive thing that was worth it~)

THIS SKIRT
AUMA8.png
(and the stock picture for a better view~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

dresses and more dresses for these hot summer days! and occasionally shorts 

otherwise baggy t-shirts, skirts, tights

i used to be all about plaid and strips but nowadays my clothes are either solid colours or floral

2 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

ohhhh my favorite piece of clothing was expensive (which means at least means it was an expensive thing that was worth it~)

THIS SKIRT
AUMA8.png
(and the stock picture for a better view~)

i would be way too scared to wear this in case anything got on it

On 7/9/2018 at 9:14 PM, Integrity said:

i wear one of the pairs of shorts my mom sewed for me because fuck y'all i'm cool

Hey man that's actually pretty cool. Your mom must be pretty cool.

Now, let me say something to y'all about winter. Winter kinda stinks. Not that it smells bad or anything, it's just that most of my clothes are short sleeve/short pant leg or whatever. Some people have also been talking about jeans. I used to think jeans were uncomfortable, but they've grown quite a bit on me in the past year or so. It's still too hot to wear them where I live right now, but it's nice to have them.

I'd post a picture of my favorite article of clothing but I don't pick favorites and also my pants are a treasure which I am very protective of.

2 hours ago, Belisarius said:

i would be way too scared to wear this in case anything got on it

that's one of the biggest concerns when it comes to the fashion

but I don't wear lolita fashion daily and while I am careful enough with my clothing I probably care about accidents way less than I reasonably should~

no stains on it yet though so I guess I'm doing a great job

9 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Now, let me say something to y'all about winter. Winter kinda stinks. Not that it smells bad or anything, it's just that most of my clothes are short sleeve/short pant leg or whatever. Some people have also been talking about jeans. I used to think jeans were uncomfortable, but they've grown quite a bit on me in the past year or so. It's still too hot to wear them where I live right now, but it's nice to have them.

Hate winter but not really for clothing purposes. I don't mind throwing on a hoodie or something. Big winter jackets are annoying though because you have to lug them around all day if you're not inside and in one place.

I actually love jeans. Or like khakis. Even if I'm lounging at home I'd rather throw on a pair of jeans or something than wear nothing or like gym shorts or sweatpants. Long as it's not like a zillion degrees anyway. We had a heat wave recently and I wouldn't even consider it during that.

Edited by Darros