How Do You Dress?

I have like, a billion collared shirts. Most of them are some type of plaid or striped. That's the sort of clothing I think looks styling. I probably look like a dork, and the fact that I have an outfit which I intentionally modeled off Charlie Brown probably confirms that, but my taste in clothes has none the less not changed.

I also must confess to not owning a pink suit. One day, though. One day.

THIS definitely applies to me. Although I have other plain collared tees with no NSFW messages, and I usually wear sneakers or oxfords. The tactical boots and Dr Martens boots are worn on dress-down days.

laundry.jpg

I tend to wear a lot of kids' clothes because I can barely fit into anything adult sized. I'm too small for most adult clothes. I do like a lot of girls' clothes, but there've also been plenty of women's I would've liked to wear as well if they'd fit. And I look quite young for my age as is, the kids' clothes just make that worse.

So yeah, while it's nice to be able to wear some of those girls' clothes, it's also rather irritating at times. I feel awkward going around in public in some of that stuff. I'm a 27 year old woman, yet I have a girl's Disney Frozen dress. I like it since it's pretty and I'm a big fan of Frozen, and yet I just can never feel comfortable with wearing it in public. I only wear it at home.

Edited by Anacybele

a good part of my closet is pink and i own very little greyscale clothing. most of what i wear is pastel

i own no pants and i wear miniskirts most of the time, even in winter

i like long socks (to shins at the shortest)

i love oversized outerwear

i own three 5-inch-heel booties. im super short and also they're comfy

Jeans or overalls I will wear overalls until the day I die because I love them, a t-shirt normally a Zelda one or an anime one and either sandals, Converse or Vans it depends on the weather. Add a hoodie if the weather is cold.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Tend to wear cargo/khaki pants. Most of the pants i have differ only by a few shades. Though i do have black cago pants (but not used very often because the leg pockets are on the fron and not the side. Makes it really annoying to try and look into your pockets if you are sitting down. Whoever made that decision should lose their job as a clothes designer). 

As for shirts, I tend to have collared shirts/polos with stripes. I also have a few long sleves with collars as well and stripes. Although recently I have been really liking those t-shirts with 3 buttons near the neck-hole but no collar. I have a long-sleeve like that I absolutely love. For colours they tend to be darker colours, and blue is a common one in my wardrobe. 

Also I really like long-sleeves, but don't actually have that many.

I just wear one of the several kurta shalwar I have almost everyday. Sometimes a T-Shirt or collared shirt with khaki pantsun.

I never jeans unless I have to go somewhere (like a party or something). 

It depends on the time of the year, if it's warm or hot out shorts and a sleeveless for me (preferably blue or with wolves on it) and either barefoot or sneakers, when it gets cool though I like jeans (preferably blue) some sort of flannel or Western wear shirt, work or cowboy boots.

depends on how i'm feeling at the time!

for lazy days in the warm days it's usually a simple tank top and jeggings, and a couple other lighter tops that I will wear. On less lazy days (the days I get myself to shave for~) I wear skirts or my one pair of shorts because I rarely find shorts I want to buy/wear. There are a couple dresses that I still wear in the warm

when it's warmer I have.... basically the same wardrobe but with layers thrown on, or I wear my blouses more often and my fancy fluffy skirts

in general when I wear my more effort clothing I like to wear stuff fitted around my upper body and loose around my hips (so basically, fit and flare) but man they really don't make dresses quite the shape I want them to be in america :c And you can't get cute blouses or tops without them being incredibly loose. Which is why I tend to rely on yesstyle a lot for my wardrobe, even though sometimes I am too large for their sizes >u> (but mostly my hips which means I can't buy shorts/pants from there :c)

and then whenever I want to accessorize, I have some chokers and berets and One golden bow hair clip

I just made an experimental order, at least in terms of tops, so I'm excited to expand on my warm weather possibilities

I usually wear shorts, a T-shirt,  a hooded sweater, and a beanie to keep my hair out of my eyes.

On significantly colder days, I’ll swap the shorts with sweatpants. Never really liked wearing jeans honestly.

If I am alone or in my room, I immediately liberate myself and go caveman. With friends, I compromise (occasionally I do not) and wear just my shorts.

When I am going out with friends, I wear as little as possible, with only five pieces of attire/clothing: glasses, T-shirt, basketball/gym shorts, and flip flops.

When going to work, I wear what everyone else wears and put on all those unnecessary layers of socks, underwear, and sometimes undershirt.

banana republic, j.crew, brooks brothers, varvatos, theory, ted baker, too many shoes

honestly boarding school dress code scarred the fuck out of me 

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I dress in whatever the first thing I grab out of the drawer is.

most of my clothes are casual. t shirt and shorts for the summer mostly, but dressing in the colder months is easier cause its just like pants shirt hoodie. i miss fall/winter/spring already.

i dress nicer for work but still functionally comfortable, decent cargo pants and short sleeve collared shirts.

i have these fucken

women's exercise shorts i found on accident at elder beerman

and i bought 3 pairs of them instantly

i usually wear them, with t-shirts or football kits, except for when i wear one of the pairs of shorts my mom sewed for me because fuck y'all i'm cool

i also dress up when i have to, between slacks and dress shirts to full suits, but this is how i prefer to be

Edited by Integrity

My usual style goes:

• T-shirt
  • Jeans
  • Whatever shoes I have
  • And either my comfy jacket for when it's cold, or my Monkuma jacket for when it's like spring

You can also replace jeans with women's pants since my legs have to be so small.

I am very much a T-Shirt and Jeans person. In the cold months of the year(which by the way here in Minnesota is at least 8 months) I will wear the same jacket every single day until it needs a wash or needs a replacement.

Also, when I dress for special occasions I must be wearing a bowtie because they're the best thing ever. Fight me.

So badly I almost had my gay card revoked

but yeah 90% of the time I'm either wearing shorts and gym tshirts or tshit + jeans.

Edited by Nobody

Plain t-shirts outside the ones with uplifting messages, sweatpants in summer and jeans the rest of the year, and an old gray hoodie around my waist.

...Am I sure I'm an adult? :Sedgar:

At home I dress in whatever. If it's warm I'll just wear a shorts and maybe a tank top or just go shirtless, if cold, I'll wear just a hoodie (No t-shirt since I sweat a lot regardless of weather) and a tracksuit.

As for when I'm going anywhere, I wear jeans and a t-shirt most often then not with a jumper if needs be. I'll wear a decent pair of shorts if it's warm and if I'm just going some place casual like visiting a relative or my friends house, I'll just wear a tracksuit instead of jeans for comfort.

I wear the same pair of runners (Or sneakers for you Merican plebs) everyday so yeah. Also, underwear and socks are included in all outfits (Except I don't wear socks when I'm at home since I hate socks with a passion since I can never get any to fit my feet properly cause they are too damn wide).