New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]

So they're just going to pretend any TT unit but Masked Marth doesn't exist?  She can't even be used as fodder, this is sad.  The only way they reran BK was through a paywall as well.

I wonder if +2 or higher Canas will ever be possible.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orbs for Takumi and a decent selection of seals makes this a-ok for me. I am a little bummed we're getting Maskina again, but she can be foddered for feathers so it's not a big deal.

10 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

As to the TT I am happy Tana will be a bonus unit but I really detest MM and while I will merge the 5* one I will send the 4* home.  If they have to rerun a TT unit could it please be someone who has not been rerun yet, like Tobin or Clive who at least if I don't want to merge them I can use for fodder.

Yeah, this has basically been my argument and why I want to skip this TT. Masked Lucina doesn't even have any skills, so she can't even be used as fodder. :/ If she at least had Aether or something, I'd be fine with foddering her.

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

So you can't be bothered to run this Tempest Trials for an easy 42 orbs, but you can be bothered to complain about missing out on 4 orbs from an Infernal BHB that you have deemed too difficult for you to do. Okay. Sure.

I'm choosing to miss these 42 orbs though. I don't choose to miss those BHB orbs.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I don't choose to miss those BHB orbs.

You do.

Every single Infernal map has been cleared with free-to-play units within days of their release. There are videos and guides all over Youtube, Reddit, this forum. You chose to complain instead of trying to find a solution that would have worked for you.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

You do.

Every single Infernal map has been cleared with free-to-play units within days of their release. There are videos and guides all over Youtube, Reddit, this forum. You chose to complain instead of trying to find a solution that would have worked for you.

Except I did try to find solutions to them? Otherwise, there would've been no point in complaining.

Oh hey, Masked Marth. Now I can make her +1, I cba to spend feathers on her - +5ing Roy takes priority.

It also gives me the opportunity to level her up, which is nice.

I think the BK only got that deal because they realized that giving out a really powerful and popular unit like him for free was a not a good idea in the long run. I don't see them doing it for any other TT unit except maybe Marisa.

EDIT: Whoops, quoted the wrong thing.

Edited by Azure Sen

Except I did try to find solutions to them? Otherwise, there would've been no point in complaining.

You did? Please. You chose to give up and resort to complaining. Which there has never been any point in.

5 minutes ago, Azure Sen said:

I think the BK only got that deal because they realized that giving out a really powerful and popular unit like him for free was a not a good idea in the long run. I don't see them doing it for any other TT unit except maybe Marisa.

The fact every non-seasonal since I can think of is the latter, and the former has been proven to be easily modifiable, makes me skeptical.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You did? Please. You chose to give up and resort to complaining. Which there has never been any point in.

Yes I did. I don't appreciate you calling me a fucking liar. I tried some of those BHBs many times over, thank you very much.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes I did. I don't appreciate you calling me a fucking liar. I tried some of those BHBs many times over, thank you very much.

I didn’t call you a liar. I called you entitled and too prone to blame everything except yourself and your unwillingness to act outside the box of what you’re used to.
The guide X recommends using unit Y? Oh, I don’t use them, I won’t use them. The guide A recommends using unit B? Oh, I sent them home, they are useless and stupid. And so on and so forth. It is ultimately your choice on how to play (or not play) this game, but rewards are rewards, no matter how you look at them.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What exactly was wrong with those guides?

Nice to see IS is working on giving F2P players reasonably easy access to a good +10 unit with an amazing refine option. 

This brings Masked Marth up to... +8 I believe? That's pretty generous of them, almost there. 

Not even sarcasm here. We know there's no way on earth they're going to quickly give out TBK given how great he is, Masked Marth is probably the 3rd best unit out of the remaining lot (Arden would be better but is pretty far behind in copies). I'd say Joshua is a close 4th for overall TT unit rankings, but his sword is extremely lackluster nowadays. Much rather have more MM copies so I can work on building her than have more copies of somebody like Canas, NY Corrin, or Tobin. Those guys don't have good fodder or good stats. Best you're getting out of any of those three units is Res Tactics which ain't exactly much to write home about. 

Just have to have MM return one more time and then she's maxed out and they can decide on which TT unit we should be able to +10 next. I think that's how they've decided to go about it, given how we haven't seen repeats for other units IIRC. 

2 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Nice to see IS is working on giving F2P players reasonably easy access to a good +10 unit with an amazing refine option. 

There are even two refining options for MM/Lucina/Chrom

2 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

This brings Masked Marth up to... +8 I believe? That's pretty generous of them, almost there. 

8 copies make +7 merge. 

What guides? I didn't talk about any guides.

You were talking about trying F2P guides and that those a lot of the time didn't work for you. What exactly was wrong with them?

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

You were talking about trying F2P guides and that those a lot of the time didn't work for you. What exactly was wrong with them?

...No I wasn't? I never mentioned using any of those. In fact, I almost never do because I'd rather use the units I spent a lot of time and effort building up for exactly these kinds of challenges. Otherwise, I would've wasted a lot of time and resources.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

...No I wasn't? I never mentioned using any of those.

Sorry, you were talking about Solutions, which is pretty much the same thing.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

Sorry, you were talking about Solutions, which is pretty much the same thing.

It's not the same thing. A solution doesn't have to be a F2P strategy.

7 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

I really wish they'd hurry up with the Grand Hero Battle characters, though.

Still literally the one thing Fate/Grand Order does exactly right: They always give out all the copies you need of reward characters to max merge them during the event... granted that's only 5 copies.

It's not the same thing. A solution doesn't have to be a F2P strategy.

Then I would suggest checking out F2P solutions, especially Phoenixmaster1's. They are very easy to work with. I don't know which solutions you tried, but his work pretty much always

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Then I would suggest checking out F2P solutions, especially Phoenixmaster1's. They are very easy to work with. I don't know which solutions you tried, but his work pretty much always

I already told you, I prefer to use the units I spent time and effort building up. Otherwise, it feels like a waste. And those videos often use different skills and stats, so the enemies in my attempts end up behaving differently and making the strategy unusable.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I already told you, I prefer to use the units I spent time and effort building up. Otherwise, it feels like a waste. And those videos often use different skills and stats, so the enemies in my attempts end up behaving differently and making the strategy unusable.

The units in those videos pretty much always use the base kits without any Skill inheritence. For your units you can just unequip some skills and voila. It's totally fine if you want to use your own units, but don't come complaining to us about ''I don't know what the developers were smoking when they made this map, it's way too hard!'' when you don't even want to look at those guides.

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

8 copies make +7 merge. 

Yeah I miscounted. 

Still, when you factor in previous merges, MM is the 2nd best repeat option after TBH. Nothing to really get angry about.