New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]

2 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Mine's +Spd -Def. I'm using Candlelight (Dazzling refine) / +Atk seal / Wrathful Staff / Savage Blow x2. Obviously an expensive set, and Candlelight won't be coming back any time soon, but with a full team of ranged units, inflicting the can't-counter status helps immensely.

Hm... nice skill set.

My Nanna has Absorb+ (Dazzling) / Restore+ / Heavenly Light / Atk +3 / Wrathful Staff / Goad Cavalry / Spd +3 SS. Still waiting for a Flying Healer to be added in the game...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

And this is one mage my Takumi couldn't kill immediately ... lol

And I just found his bigger brother on the second-to-last map:

Spoiler

mM5QvI6.png?1

And no, that still wasn't enough to avoid being another Minerva snack.

Somehow got this team to work:
+Spd/-Atk NY Azura (+Spd Hagoita, Moonbow, Fury 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Flier Formation 3)
+3 masked Marth (Reciprocal Aid, Noontime, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Breath of Life 3, HP +3)
+Def/-Spd Summer Linde (Draw Back, Glimmer, G Tomebreaker 3, Hone Atk 2 since Hone Cavalry is useless)
+Def/-Spd Summer Tana (Draw Back, Glimmer)

One would think that TT buffs could only carry the team so far yet they've managed to get A/A runs on Lunatic 7.

I managed to autobattle to 27K points while working on paperwork today, which is currently around 5.6K rank.  It's nice to be able to not have to worry about finishing the rewards in time, but it's gotten to be a little too easy nowadays.  It seems weird that they pretty much encourage you to autobattle, when it felt a bit cheesy at first.

So I went a long time thinking this TT had no boss at all. But eventually realized Summer Tiki is the boss. Hm, I guess in terms of narrative this is one of those Persona "I'll Face Myself" sort of things. But how could Summer Tiki be Little Tiki's repressed desires if both of them just want to smash melons?

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

And I just found his bigger brother on the second-to-last map:

Hide contents

mM5QvI6.png?1

And no, that still wasn't enough to avoid being another Minerva snack.

"Big brother" nails it. It's funny too see how much more BST this one has, even if I found mine in lunatic/7 as well. 

I am actually glad that we have masked Marth so I can try this build, since he has Lucina stats and weapon. He just need her more speed, but I have doubts on giving him Fury.

wtddsMH_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by Garlyle

Reached 50K but still got plenty of HM to grind on Summer Linde and Tana (and should also consider HM grinding Summer Tiki if time is available).

Masked Marth's HM got recapped (was over 4K at the start of the event).

On 15. 7. 2018 at 11:59 PM, mampfoid said:

Why, do they play in the snow suited in bikinis and shorts there? 

Why are you surprised? We know over half year that playing in snow wearing bikini is completely "normal" or did you forget? 

Well this convinced me to finally build up Masked Marth. The only real front liner amoung the bonus units. Other than Tikipop whom I am apparently not allowed to have of course. Anyways I am running Masked Marth/Garcher/SunTana/Normal Elise without a weapon for my autobattle. They do well enough. Though have a bad habit of getting stuck with Garcher leading on narrows/etc.

2 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Why are you surprised? We know over half year that playing in snow wearing bikini is completely "normal" or did you forget? 

What bikini? That's clearly an armor and thus week suited for snowy maps. 

Just reached 30k. I'm going to slow down (aka only do the 3 runs for the quests) until the next banner trailer drops, then I'll choose between SY!Tiki or whatever new units come.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:38 PM, Dayni said:

OKAY, THIS GAME IS REALLY REAMING ME RIGHT NOW.

So I just finished my first run through, nothing too concerning. So it starts loading after finishing the map, then crashes out of the game. I boot up expecting to get the usual option to check if I wanted to resume at the end of the final map. Only for it to go right to the home screen, no indication it registered the run at all. So I check to see if it recorded the score, and it says 0. I check the quests and it had the quest rewards for clearing 1 run of TT.

So I have Schroedinger's TT run apparently. I'm going to have to lodge am complaint, because this is far from the first bonus run that's been lost on me, but this is the most egregious and the first time it's happened without the phone dying.

Aside from that, using SummeLinde, Seth (at 4*), Finn and Husbando Marth.

Calling this back up because I sent an enquiry and got essentially nothing in response.

Who do I contact about this?

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Calling this back up because I sent an enquiry and got essentially nothing in response.

Who do I contact about this?

If you already contacted support, I don't think there's much else to be done.  I've never heard of anything like that happening before!

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If you already contacted support, I don't think there's much else to be done.  I've never heard of anything like that happening before!

I sent it in game through the enquiry section in Customer Support under Broken Features (the closest thing I could find to a section for issues in game) and got a generic filler response about the message being passed on.

I don't think I would have expected this to be possible until it happened.

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

@Dayni Every now and then, the app will lose the data necessary to restart from a map you were in the middle of. I've had it happen once or twice before.

My guess is that because you already completed the map, the app crashed between when it cleared its restart data and when it registered the rewards.

Though honestly, losing three Tempest Trials runs isn't the end of the world.

Nearly arrived to 50k, time to show off team #2. Somehow it has got a theme, I only don't know how it's called:

BbZOCPO.jpg

Cordelia is responsible for the beaming action and ranged damage. She would like Tak-Taks Fishy Bow, but I won't pull for only a skill/weapon.

ORz9Bhc.jpg

My "Robin", I was out of ideas for his A skill so I just sacrificed a Sheena. 

rLWtVgf.jpg

Currently my coolest dragon and a bit too OP, I'm considering DC for her. Little beaming action thanks to Guidance. 

AVMQPJl.jpg

The leader, only on very few occasions does she need the sealed refinement. How does it work for you, @Vaximillian?

13 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

AVMQPJl.jpg

The leader, only on very few occasions does she need the sealed refinement. How does it work for you, @Vaximillian?

It works wonderfully. I gave her Heavy Blade to help proc Aether. (Aether is thematic, okay?) Even her temporary Swordbreaker sees use against Karlas, Ayras, and Mias of the tempest.

I’ve reached 65k with Merric at 4,886 HM:
Screenshot_20180719-001020.png
Maybe I’ll replace Merric with Ishtar. Maybe, with Lute. I’m not quite sure yet. Azama is the last healer able to get HM (excluding Elise, Genny, and Mist for obvious reasons).

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

It works wonderfully. I gave her Heavy Blade to help proc Aether. (Aether is thematic, okay?) Even her temporary Swordbreaker sees use against Karlas, Ayras, and Mias of the tempest.

I’ve reached 65k with Merric at 4,886 HM:

Nice rank!

But how often does she need the sealed Falchion effect to kill her opponent? Against red and green mine doesn't have trouble to get the job done at full health. I also considered Aether for her, only to have a reason to equip Flashing blade to someone, but already Draconic Aura is more than enough.