Hello All

cellimen45

Hello everyone.

After lurking around for who knows how many years after finding sacred stones still downloaded on a used 3ds I decided to make an account.

Little about me - Just your average bibliophile with abibliophobia. I have a deep love for fire emblem and habit of trying to convert my friends into fire emblem fanatics. Amateur video game designer, coder, and 3D modeler.

Also celebrating my 65th 5 star summon in FEH being a free summon Beachside Scion Tiki (+atk -res).

Welcome!

If you're interested in those things, consider taking a look at my Fire Emblem: Ascension project if you have the time.  It's not a real game, but I am writing my own story for it, designing my own maps, and have laid out a set of rules for what mechanics I'd want for it and how they'd work.

Welcome! What kind of books do you like? I'm a reader too, but a different kind of reader from some. One of my eyes is weak, so after reading for about 5 minutes my eyes start straining and I have to stop soon. I still manage though because I usually read dense material that requires frequent stopping and pondering, at which points naturally my eyes get plenty of rest so that I can go on until I feel like stopping. I also confess to doing lots of skimming and hopping, and I rarely finish a traditional book. Fortunately on many topics there is so much quality material out there that you can easily pick up where you left off on a subject by using a different work. Sure there might be some discontinuity, but in that case you get a fresh perspective. 

Well, there are definitely downsides. Not all great reading materials are dense.

Edited by expshare

On 7/10/2018 at 10:25 PM, expshare said:

Welcome! What kind of books do you like? I'm a reader too, but a different kind of reader from some. One of my eyes is weak, so after reading for about 5 minutes my eyes start straining and I have to stop soon. I still manage though because I usually read dense material that requires frequent stopping and pondering, at which points naturally my eyes get plenty of rest so that I can go on until I feel like stopping. I also confess to doing lots of skimming and hopping, and I rarely finish a traditional book. Fortunately on many topics there is so much quality material out there that you can easily pick up where you left off on a subject by using a different work. Sure there might be some discontinuity, but in that case you get a fresh perspective. 

Well, there are definitely downsides. Not all great reading materials are dense.

I fantasy is my preferred genre sometimes with a bit of romance. Though I read just about anything I can get my hands on regardless of genre. recently I've been getting into Light Novels as well as Chinese Wuxia/Xianxia/Xuanhuan.

Also, I know how you feel I have ADHD so it's hard for me to just sit down and read a book as well.

I hope you don't have new books  in their packaging hanging around in random places around your house like I do lol.

Enjoy your stay, bud!