July-August Event Schedule

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening.

What do you think we will have during this time?

For Banners, we have some interesting ones:

July 17th - New Power: It will probably have Katarina, Nephenne and Titania, units that received a new weapon and refinements. I don't believe Eldigan will appear on it.

July 20th - New Heroes: Every time a new heroes banner appear, I always hope for Archanean or Valentian units... maybe we will have more informations about Fjorm's brother in the story maps.

July 22nd - BHB Leo & Elise banner: Leo, Elise and a 3rd unit. I don't know who can be, after having Kagero in the Corrin & Azura banner...

July 27th - Heroes with Distant Def: That's a easy one to guess... Celica, MIcaiah and Rhajat, three good units.

July 30th - Legendary Hero: A new blue Legendary Hero will appear! Can he or she be a tome unit this time, and it's safe to guess his/her bonus effect being RES? Also, NY! Camilla, LA! Lilina and LA! Hector can make a appearance too!

August 7th - Heroes with Fighter Skills: Wary Fighter, Bold Fighter and Vengeful Fighter. I believe we will se one hero with one of each fighter skill. M!Grima with Vengeful Fighter, Hardin with Bold Fighter and Effie with Wary Fighter.

August 10th - New Special Heroes: That's surprised me. It can be a totally new type of special heroes, because I don't believe we will have a second "Performing Arts" banner. Also, this can be the Brave Heroes Banner, but I am not sure about it...

A new Illusory Dungeon starting today, Raven & Lucius BHB returning tomorrow, a New Tempest Trail+ starting on July 15th, Leo & Elise BHB on July 22nd, a new GHB on July 29th, Grand Conquest on August 1st, Fallen Takumi returning on August 6th and Three Heroes Quest on  August 5th (hoping to have Marth on it). A lot of thing to do!

And maybe we will have a FEH Channel duing this time... who know? And I am sure the next version update will be near the next special banner...

"Good luck in your summoning sections and future battles, summoners!"

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, this can be the Brave Heroes Banner, but I am not sure about it...

It cannot because they were not and will not be special heroes. Special heroes are the time-limited seasonals. If either of the banners turns out to be CYL2, it will be the 20th of July one.

But I wouldn’t hold my breath on that. I’d wait until after August for CYL2 to happen.

They had me at...

21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

August 7th - Heroes with Fighter Skills: Wary Fighter, Bold Fighter and Vengeful Fighter. I believe we will se one hero with one of each fighter skill. M!Grima with Vengeful Fighter, Hardin with Bold Fighter and Effie with Wary Fighter.

I might whale hard for this banner, as I need another Bold Fighter (which will end up with H!Jakob) and a Vengeful Fighter (earmarked for Zephiel).

Yeah, I'm guessing those next special heroes are either CYL2 or a third summer banner. If the latter, there's still a chance for Summer Ike and Elincia. :D

If it's CYL2 though, I'm also cool with that because it includes Ephraim.

And the new heroes, I hope it's a Tellius banner with laguz and/or Kieran and Marcia. We haven't had anything Tellius related besides a dumb bride Sanaki since January.

Nine days

I pray that Binding Blade will finally have its time. (or that we get something more interesting than 3DS kids again)

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And the new heroes, I hope it's a Tellius banner with laguz and/or Kieran and Marcia. We haven't had anything Tellius related besides a dumb bride Sanaki since January.

I don't believe IS will add Laguz or beast units until version 3.0. Colorless Dragons and Colored bows are easier to be added, but beast unit needs more work to do.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It cannot because they were not and will not be special heroes. Special heroes are the time-limited seasonals. If either of the banners turns out to be CYL2, it will be the 20th of July one.

But I wouldn’t hold my breath on that. I’d wait until after August for CYL2 to happen.

We will probably have the date for CYL 2 banner on a special FEH Channel.

My plan:

Try to get Nephenee, Leo, and Celica for the catalog

If I didn’t spend too much filling the holes, try for a Micaiah merge and/or green on legendary (very likely to be W!Lissa or V!Lilina, with WoT!Olwen as third unit)

Don’t let New Heroes bait me unless it’s alt-free

Save for next round of seasonals

Edited by Chrom-ulent

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

Just please, PLEASE make the next banner have no alts, just new characters.

Oh yeah, this too. I'm fine with alts as a whole, but right now, I think they're being a little overdone when plenty of other new characters could've come in their places.

I'm guessing the third unit on the BHB banner will be Camilla, since she's the other Nohr royal in the regular summoning pool.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We will probably have the date for CYL 2 banner on a special FEH Channel.

Assuming they hadn’t phased those away in favour of smaller-scale updates and newsposts. It’s been how long since the last episode, three months?

5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Just please, PLEASE make the next banner have no alts, just new characters.

It is the dark age of the alts, after all. People have been getting used to more and more alts.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

New Heroes: Children of Awakening, featuring Inigo, Severa and Owain

Give me mercs Inigo and Severa, and myrm Owain, or give me death.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This would be a interesting banner... 3 sword infantry units... as good as the Falchion Banner...

Wonderful. Give me more. You have never heard me lamenting the number of sword users, and you never will.

AR ?? CHA ?? NEA

I need the Archaneans like I need my limbs - Bantu, Elice, Xane, Lorenz, Etzel, Nagi, Bord, Cord - Anyone!

Will be pulling for Leo and Celica, been after them for ages to no avail.

16 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

About the Legendary Hero Banner, do we know what element the new legendary hero will be?

Not Fire, that's for sure. And no Atk bonus too. I believe he/her will have RES bonus. We already have a Wind hero with RES bonus, and IS will not do 2 Fire heroes in a row. The next Legendary Hero will be or Water or Earth.

6 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I really hope there will be some sort of Yukata seasonal banner.

Ooh, that would be really neat and nice change of pace from the swimsuits. Too bad they already had similar sort of thing for new years, so I doubt they'd do it again for the summer.

Oh good I get another chance at Leo since I have yet to pull any red horse mages.  New heroes I am kind of hoping for FE 6 since it has yet to have a banner this year at all while every other FE world has.  Sees "special Heroes" banner and groans  it is too early for PA 2 and we should be getting CYL 2 next month if we go by last year, but they were hyped as CYL.  A third month of swimsuits will annoy me greatly unless by some miracle it has Zihark and Priam on it which won't happen.  I want CYL 2 to happen next month so I can have a shot at a free Hector.  

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I want CYL 2 to happen next month so I can have a shot at a free Hector.  

I am thinking the CYL 2 banner will happen after the next Special Heroes banner, in Early September, and I believe we will have a 1 month banner this time, because last year it was a 2 weeks banner.

And for my free unit... I need to check their skills and color type before decide something.... Veronica is my choice for now, but her skill set can disappoint me.