July-August Event Schedule

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't believe IS will add Laguz or beast units until version 3.0. Colorless Dragons and Colored bows are easier to be added, but beast unit needs more work to do.

Out of curiosity, what kind of work, you think, IS still needs do so they can implement Laguz units? And in what way it's more complicated then dragons or colorless bows?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am thinking the CYL 2 banner will happen after the next Special Heroes banner, in Early September, and I believe we will have a 1 month banner this time, because last year it was a 2 weeks banner.

And for my free unit... I need to check their skills and color type before decide something.... Veronica is my choice for now, but her skill set can disappoint me.

Yeah that makes sense, still makes me sad though since we had them in August last year.  I will choose Hector even if he is the worst of the lot because he flat out refuses to come to me no matter how many orbs I spend and I want one version of him just so I have a Hector.

4 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Out of curiosity, what kind of work, you think, IS still needs do so they can implement Laguz units? And in what way it's more complicated then dragons or colorless bows?

Colorless dragons or colored bows are different colors of weapons which already are in the game. Laguz will be a new type of unit. They need to decide how they will work. They will transform only during battles, like the dragons? They will be a transformation unit who target Def? IS need to do something different, or a red laguz will be like a red sword unit, a unit who do physical damage and have vantage against green unit and disadvantage against blue units.

PLEASE let the New Heroes banner be Binding Blade. There hasn't been a new BB character since Klein. Klein. It's been ages! Give use Perceval, Thea, Wolt, Lugh, Sue, almost anyone, really!

Now watch as they make the banner an alt of Lilina and Shanna with "old" Eliwood as the new unit...

I'm looking forward to the next Legendary banner as well just because I'll have more chances for more Legendary Lyn merges.

I wanna summon at least two Hardins and a Grima from that Fighter Skills banner, too. Just for the fodder.

22 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I really hope there will be some sort of Yukata seasonal banner.

Not familiar with when onsen season is big in Japan, but typically I think of the contrast between hot springs and snow, so I'd expect it to be more of a wintry banner than a summery one. Would be good for giving Lucina a new alt, and for all her popularity and the present rerun of Masked Marth, she hasn't had a new self in a long while.

If it were to be FE6, just who would be on it? Lugh would be great for reuniting him with his twin bro. Rutger would be the usual dose of Sword Infantry. The third would be the toss up- an alt and or nice girl perhaps, but who? GHB candidate would have to be one of the remaining Wyvern Generals, Idunn, or Yuan/Jahn. Red Breath Infantry, Blue Breath Infantry or Armor if they felt Idunn needed the buff (why is Dark Breath Blue when Dark Magic is Red?), Axe Armor, Lance Flier, or Blue Tome Infantry.

If it were to be Conquest, then who would be on that? Charlotte seems like a fair choice- Axe Infantry and a nice looking woman. Silas seems like another shoo-in. And for the third, Nyx, Benny, a child, an alt? Flora GHB? If I were to say an alt, well a Leo would be okay, but I'd think a Xander alt might be a good move too, since being GHB and Seasonal means they don't have a normally summonable self, which is slightly strange I think.

It is worth pointing out of the entire Conquest crew barring children, all but Charlotte, Benny, Nyx, Flora, Keaton, and the shared characters of Silas, Izana, Mozu, and Shura, are already in the game. They barely have enough for one pure alt-free 1st Gen Conquest banner. After that, we have six Nohrian children- Forrest, Velouria, Percy, Ophelia, Ignatius and Nina, plus Dwyer and Sophie who are shared on all routes, but of Nohrian parents. Truly, if there is any games that will find 100% representation by the end of this game's life, it will be Fates, no surprise there.

28 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Colorless dragons or colored bows are different colors of weapons which already are in the game. Laguz will be a new type of unit. They need to decide how they will work. They will transform only during battles, like the dragons? They will be a transformation unit who target Def? IS need to do something different, or a red laguz will be like a red sword unit, a unit who do physical damage and have vantage against green unit and disadvantage against blue units.

As far as we know IS could as well work on Laguz for year and half without single break already and maybe they just finished yesterday (that's just example of course). It's not like IS report us their progress on projects do they?

Well, while I agree there might be issues that need (or needed, because as I said everthing could be already solved) to be adressed, I think some points are clearly set in current game mechanics. Red Laguz would be weak against Lances and blue tomes. That's perfectly logical. They would indeed transform for battle (unless IS really feel need to do some super special, which is not necessary but they are free do so if they want) and of course there is no reason why they would target anything else but defense (Dragon laguz would be simply count dragons instead anyway).

Edited by Tenzen12

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The third would be the toss up- an alt and or nice girl perhaps, but who?

Lyn #6 Sue. Obviously.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

(why is Dark Breath Blue when Dark Magic is Red?)

Dark Breath is as much dark magic as Light Breath is light magic: not at all.

43 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

(why is Dark Breath Blue when Dark Magic is Red?)

I'm pretty sure Breath's don't have a specific colour.

Sign me up for wanting an Idunn GHB.  She is one of my most wanted GHBs honestly and a red dragon who is not Tiki would be a nice change.  As for an FE 6 banner if it is the new banner I expect Lugh as the boy with Milady and alt Lilina to round it out, even though I really want Elphin or Percival to be on the banner instead of an alt.  Elphin is my favorite FE 6 character so if he is put in Heroes I will be so happy, but IS seems to think male singers/dancers should be limited and not in the general pool.

Edited by EricaofRenais

51 minutes ago, Othin said:

@Ice Dragon do you have any ideas about the seasonal theme?

No idea, but I'm betting on another wild card banner like last year's Performing Arts.

Hoping for a "civilian occupations" banner so I can get chef, baker, or butcher Peri (preferably all three).

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

As far as we know IS could as well work on Laguz for year and half without single break already and maybe they just finished yesterday (that's just example of course). It's not like IS report us their progress on projects do they?

Well, while I agree there might be issues that need (or needed, because as I said everthing could be already solved) to be adressed, I think some points are clearly set in current game mechanics. Red Laguz would be weak against Lances and blue tomes. That's perfectly logical. They would indeed transform for battle (unless IS really feel need to do some super special, which is not necessary but they are free do so if they want) and of course there is no reason why they would target anything else but defense (Dragon laguz would be simply count dragons instead anyway).

I believe Laguz/beast units are something to the version 3.0 because it's a big thing. Normally, in big version updates (2.0, 3.0) they add something very unique. In my opinion the things added in 2.0 were the blessing system and weapon refinery, two things that changed FEH a lot (the blessing not that much, but the weapon refinery opened the way to units who we didn't see that much, Alm being a exemple), and I can see Luguz being a thing for 3.0, being a totally new class for the game.

I am sure that IS already created the beast units for the game too, but they are probably waiting for the best moment to release it. We will probably know about Laguz/Beast units during a FEH Channel and not by surprise in a random "new heroes" banner.

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No idea, but I'm betting on another wild card banner like last year's Performing Arts.

I decided to search about events and/or festival that happen in Japan in August. There are somethings that could be a banner theme. There are Summer Festivals and Fireworks event, and is very common to use yukata in these events.

There is also the Asakusa Samba Carnival, a brazilian culture event in Tokio, which could be the new "Performing Arts" for this year.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Not Fire, that's for sure. And no Atk bonus too. I believe he/her will have RES bonus. We already have a Wind hero with RES bonus, and IS will not do 2 Fire heroes in a row. The next Legendary Hero will be or Water or Earth.

Why Res bonus?

Anyway, if it’s Water or Earth, then I think the Hero could be Hrid, as a Water Hero.

The timing does fit, since the story is setting up for him to appear.

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

Why Res bonus?

Anyway, if it’s Water or Earth, then I think the Hero could be Hrid, as a Water Hero.

The timing does fit, since the story is setting up for him to appear.

The only RES units we have is Gunnthrá. We have 3 ATK units, 2 SPD units and 2 DEF units, and only 1 RES unit.

And yeah... can be Hrid, but please no Lance unit. He could be a blue mage or blue archer, since we know the next hero is blue.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The only RES units we have is Gunnthrá. We have 3 ATK units, 2 SPD units and 2 DEF units, and only 1 RES unit.

And yeah... can be Hrid, but please no Lance unit. He could be a blue mage or blue archer, since we know the next hero is blue.

I really think the next two legendary units will be girls since that has been the pattern since the start of legendary banners.  I am hoping for Legendary Micaiah and a blue tome would be a safe bet for her since her weapon of choice is a light tome.  Res boosting seems like good choice for mage legendary heroes, so Micaiah might be the legendary hero.  IS could also go with Fjorm's little sister for a blue mage since she could either be a mage or healer with that pouch at her side.

Edited by EricaofRenais

I said this earlier, but I'm glad Micaiah will finally be on another banner. I'm hoping to get a few merges, I should have a decent amount of orbs saved by then.

I'm looking forward to see the new characters and the new story chapter, I hope the new GHB will be interesting.

37 minutes ago, Thane said:

Casual clothes banner when.

IS is willing to compromise

Camilla as a teacher who wants to see you after class (lenny face goes here) she would be a sword user with a unique weapon called the board of education (inflicts pain)

Effie as a construction worker Who is exposing as much skin as possible while still knowing what her job is, I mean, it gets hot out there on the site, she would be an axe user with a unique hammer called the squeaky hammer (effective against armors) 

Ryoma as a police officer, but his button down does not have the top 5 buttons and his pants have his butt completely exposed for aerodynamicness he would be a dagger user with a unique dagger called fuzzy cuffs (inflicts gravity)

Nowi as a ***** ******** *** ******* ****** **** *** ****** *****, but then again, I think that would be illegal, her weapon would be a unique ******** called  ****** ** ****** (bonus damage to fliers), just remember she is waaaaay older than she looks

I got a little carried away, point is IS want's profit not satisfaction.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

2 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Effie as a construction worker Who is exposing as much skin as possible while still knowing what her job is, I mean, it gets hot out there on the site, she would be an axe user with a unique hammer called the squeaky hammer (effective against armors) 

Effie in a tank top, overalls, and a hard hat with a pickaxe would be pretty awesome, though.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe Laguz/beast units are something to the version 3.0 because it's a big thing. Normally, in big version updates (2.0, 3.0) they add something very unique. In my opinion the things added in 2.0 were the blessing system and weapon refinery, two things that changed FEH a lot (the blessing not that much, but the weapon refinery opened the way to units who we didn't see that much, Alm being a exemple), and I can see Luguz being a thing for 3.0, being a totally new class for the game.

I am sure that IS already created the beast units for the game too, but they are probably waiting for the best moment to release it. We will probably know about Laguz/Beast units during a FEH Channel and not by surprise in a random "new heroes" banner.

You should just say that first! 

I guess these are good reasons for them appear around 3.0. While I think they could be easily implemented without any major change of mechanics, It's still big event suitable for new version. 

Looking forward to all these battles to get more Nowi clears in, except fallen Takumi.  I couldn't solo it last time and settled for duo with Witch Nowi, and I can't think of a way to solo it this time either.  As for the new banners I'm hoping they don't have any new lolis to pull so I can save orbs for Halloween.

There are just too many banners coming one after another, just full of incredible units.  The profits must be through the roof this summer.  It is like every banner wants your orbs, it is like being a  kid in a candy store until the orbs/money runs out.  

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.  I guess with all banners being difficult to skip, many players will have to make tough choices with what they spend their orbs on.  I guess for now unless one wants something from the summer arrival, bound battle, or new power banner the best thing is to wait for legendary banner.  Then there will be legendary, heroes with distant defense, sketchy summer, new heroes all up for summoning.  

Curious for FTP players how are you spending your orbs, what are you summoning on?  

I'm not free to play, but my sister is, and honestly?  Not many of these banners so far have caught our eyes.  We both pulled on the legendary banner and were pleased, but not so interested in the summer heroes (or seasonals much in general).  A Tellius seasonal would have helped, if it wasn't an inappropriate Sanaki.  I'm kind of looking forward to the banner with Micaiah for some merges.  I'm just desperately hoping the new banner is Tellius, or that Micaiah is the legendary hero.  Tellius could really use...  something.  But we might be a rare case that isn't into seasonals and only really know two games.   After playing this long, new, more powerful alts just aren't that interesting.  I want new characters, and those have been in short supply.

Edited by Venmi