Adding Recruitment events?

Loler Coaster

11 hours ago, Loler Coaster said:

they have no trade capabilities

Did you assign the convoy property to them? I'm afraid that bugs out if used on a non-lord class Edit: Character, not class.

As for them not showing up on the world map, I haven't worked much with FE8, so don't quote me on this but I think the number of character slots there is predetermined. I'm assuming you added more characters than are usually there at that point in the game.

That doesn't mean the characters are gone from the game, though. (I'm assuming this is early game, ergo no prep screen, which does adjust to additional characters). If you manually add the characters into the next chapter's events, with their autolevel value as 'True', they'll appear and retain their stats/equipment/the like.

Edited by TheArbiterK

You didn't assign it to the character yourself? It might not be the cause of that problem then. In any case, I'd double-check.

Whether you're using FEBuilder or Nightmare, the convoy/supply is one of the "Character ability" options in the Character Editor. Make sure it's NOT selected, otherwise that causes the trade issue.