Who are you using Flashing Blade on?

Jotari

Maybe that +attack Athena I promoted for some reason if I ever actually get around to building her? Otherwise, probably just stick it on Lucina if for some reason I ever need to run both her and someone who wants heavy blade at the same time.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a while I have had it on Eirika, though I needed her to carry DEF Tactic for a little bit since I used her team + Freddy to clear the story map quests. In her standard team she not only receives a Spd Tactic, but she also gets it a second time thanks to her weapon. And since she is paired up with Legendary Ephraim, who really likes Heavy Blade, that means no Heavy Blade for her. This also has the fun association that Ephraim and her both use special charging blades :D.

As for why Flashing for her? Well not only can Ephraim not make use of flashing, but he actually exceeds her double attack tactic attack. She would have to triple stack it to match him. And even that would fall short if he got upped to +4 merge levels. But yeah, Twins get twin blades.

I was really irritated to find that fliers and cavalry couldn't run it; I was really banking on being able to let my NYCamilla use it to free up her Heavy Blade seal for someone else, since she has my highest flat speed of all my units at 45 :\ Guess I'll let Nino have it so she can proc Miracle faster, but... -sigh- wow what a letdown. 

1 hour ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

I've found a new unit who could make use of it: Sumia

Now I just have to find galeforce. I don't want to sac my new Roy though.

Don't bother fliers can't equip the seal (as mentioned multiple times in this topic)

So far I've been using it on my NY!Takumi and it's a lot of fun. Thanks to Kagami Mochi and 44 speed, Takumi uses Luna every time in combat. Sometimes I give the seal to Nino so she can proc specials faster like Aether or Miracle for arena defense.

I gave the Flashing Blade SS to my Soren. He is +Spd, so he has 38 Spd (36 +2 from merges), 41 during water season, +5 if near Marth' refined Falchion and Drive Spd, +2 if near his support ally and  +6 with his Wind Brand Owl effect.