Hello :)

Chromisu

Hi everyone! 

After poking around in this forum for a while, I finally made an account! :D 

I'm not exactly new to FE, but I am a noob when it comes to the technical stuff. I really love playing this series, and i'm trying my best right now to play all the games. So far i've played these (in this order): Fates, Awakening, Binding, Heroes, SoV, Warriors, Blazing, and I'm currently playing Sacred Stones and trying to find Genealogy of the Holy War. How about everyone else? 

There's a lot of people here but I hope we can all chat sometime (because all my friends are only into idol collecting games and I have no one to talk with about FE ;-;)

Welcome to Airport 1001. Please remember to wake that slugabed up. Thank you.

BTW, I wouldn't recommend playing Genealogy unless you can tolerate bloated maps...

That avatar is adorable and I love it. 

Anyway, welcome aboard!

if I recall there is a translation patch for Geneaology here on SF somewhere, although I can't recall. 

Just keep in mind it's quite different from other entires in the series, but don't be afraid to give it a try. 

I still need to play it actually

Hey I have the "when your phone auto-corrects it to "Don't Duck with me" save somewhere....

And Welcome

Also Genealogy is a good game. There's some patches somewhere (BookofHostlys or something along those lines?), Just segment it down, a size a day or two. Doing entire maps at a time can get dull or lengthy 

Welcome to the Forest, Chromisu!

On 14/07/2018 at 8:23 AM, Chromisu said:

How about everyone else? 

I started with FE7 and move up to FE11, then FE6 and FE12 and I finish by the 3DS games 13,14 and 15.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!