Hi There~

Skayori

Hello all,

Found these forums looking for bits of info about FE: Echoes.  Echoes was my first Fire Emblem game, so I came into the series very late and because of this I am hesitant to try the other games (where would I be without Mila's Turnwheel? lol).  I'm casually playing Heroes (even though I do not recognize most of my party members unless they are from echoes or are Roy and Ike).  Also looking forward to Three Houses.

Other than that I play mostly on the PS4 and I draw for fun and work in my spare time.

Welcome to Airport 1001. Please remember to wake that slugabed up.

I see you seem to be familiar with Xenosaga, judging by your avatar. Or maybe it's because you know KOS-MOS from something else...

Edited by Shadow Mir

Yeah, I played Xenosaga when it came out for PS2 and always loved KOS-MOS.  I hope it gets an HD or something one day (Xenoblade is not doing it for me).

yeah welcome to the forest nerd. heads up, you probably wanna look out for edge and memes. 

and weebs like me and @Shadow Mir. definitely a weeb. no denying it, mir.

also if your new to the series, maybe play one of the easier games like, uhhh, dunno, the other 3ds games? though maybe go to The Sacred Stones, as it has the world map in common, but you will probably have to emulate it then.

The best way to sustain your interest in a new game is to make it so difficult that you are quickly discouraged and lose interest. Jokes aside, welcome! There is some pretty decent variety among the fire emblem games, so if you find one uninteresting then try one or two other ones.

On 7/14/2018 at 12:29 PM, Skayori said:

Yeah, I played Xenosaga when it came out for PS2 and always loved KOS-MOS.  I hope it gets an HD or something one day (Xenoblade is not doing it for me).

That makes two of us. I've always wanted to try out the Xenosaga games; I instead know KOS-MOS from her other appearances (those being the Endless Frontier games and the Project X Zone games).

Edited by Shadow Mir

On 7/14/2018 at 7:59 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

First or 2nd one? And any reason why, the first is my absolute favorite game and the second is fairly high up my list 

Well I really liked Chronicles for the character designs but I guess for me I feel like Xenoblade is so different in atmosphere from Xenosaga.  Xenosaga was more like a space opera and really dramatic.