Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but they make so many unimportant and unnecessary gameplay changes that the fans hate it.

I wish they made a new gameplay mechanic where archers can fire up to three arrows at once to hit multiple enemies at a time.

Granted, but IS takes notice of the healing, and creates a new game in the series with mechanics from both games combined to appeal to fans, which ends up splitting the fanbase even further.

I wish for Three Houses to be connected to Tellius... somehow.

Granted, but it's the story of the events leading up to the great flood and that means everybody in Three Houses dies at the end of the game.

I wish Lon'qu had a support where he peels potatoes.

Granted, but he fucks up, cuts his hand, and can’t fight in the next battle.

I wish there was some kind of way to find out what kind of underwear Serra wears. Actually, I wonder about that with all FE girls, but I think it would be funny with Serra since she might just surprise us by wearing something either really cute or really sexy.

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Granted, but every arrow he shoots requires one of your units as a sacrifice.

I wish Genny from Echoes had more supports.

Granted, but in all of them, the other characters do mean things to Genny.

I wish the Trial Maps characters didn't require beating the game from start to end over and over so many times

Granted, they now require booting up the game, and...that's it. You can now fight Riev with Riev and no one mentions this.

I wish that Fire Emblem had a poorly done plotline addressing the sensitive topic of genocide in an irreverent and apologist manner.

Granted, but they parallel it between the Jews and the Nazis. The fan backlash is intense.

Because Nino always wants to do her best (I love that line), she gets to star in her own cute, action side scrolling adventure game.

Edited by SMEDIA

2 hours ago, SMEDIA said:

Granted, but they parallel it between the Jews and the Nazis. The fan backlash is intense.

Because Nino always wants to do her best (I love that line), she gets to star in her own cute, action side scrolling adventure game.

Granted, but IS took the Shadow the Hedgehog game route Sega took making it all dark, grim, and edgy and giving Nino guns, a motorcycle, and swear words. The game has a very dissonating cutesy art style.

I wish Awakening's higher level difficulties were playtested and more balanced

Edited by Arcphoenix

It's a fairly simple and short metroidvania game with alright level design and a pretty good plot; but it's quite short, and the graphics are dated. The jerks at nintendo still demand full retail prices for it, despite it being a watered down version of what indies can provide from 10 bucks.

Curses, I got ninja'd!

The playtesters discovered even more ways to break the game, so the modes are now even tougher!

I wish IS made a prequel to FE6/7 that detailed the events of the scouring.

Edited by The_antithesis

Granted, but somehow, someway, Nino is your lord and exceptionally difficult to level up.

I wish someone would make a fanfic (with lots of drawings) of Nino and Rebecca getting into a violent physical altercation (with no weopons or magic allowed).

Granted but like geeze man. I get it. We all like the physicality of the female body. But please. We have limits. There are other things in life besides anime girls. Like poptarts. And Christmas. And children who read these threads. Think of the children.

3 hours ago, SMEDIA said:

Good that's what I wanted #Complete180

1 hour ago, Arcphoenix said:

Granted, but IS took the Shadow the Hedgehog game route Sega took making it all dark, grim, and edgy and giving Nino guns, a motorcycle, and swear words. The game has a very dissonating cutesy art style.

I didn't know I wanted this until you mentioned it.

I wish for a Fire Emblem game where the main lord is a magic user with high defense.

Granted, but that lord’s skill is so pathetically low that he/she never hits anything.

I wish the final boss of the next FE game was the Devil himself and he had an instant kill attack where he grabs a character and eats him/her alive.

Granted, but he's an unremarkable average unit in every way, shape, and form, and is quickly forgotten about.

I wish that Jeigans started out with iron weapons.

Granted, but then you don’t get a free silver weopon. Why would you want that?

I wish the paired ending between Lyn and Florina was changed and revealed that they instead got married.

People who saw and liked it as a normal friendship are now ticked that every relationship nowadays seemingly has to be romantic or s*xual in some way.

I wish there were alchemic weapons for magic users, or just in general.

Granted, but they are have terrible might and aren't worth using.

I wish there was a paired ending between Wil and Florina (don't judge me and no not every wish is gonna involve him)

Granted, but Wil gets drunk one night and shoots Florina and it's an absolute tragedy.

I wish manaketes didn't have that degeneration thing and were just awesome dragons.

Fire Emblem loses some of it's uniqueness, as now the dragons are seen as generic. Also, the plot of Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia can't take place, meaning that two dragons are reigning a continent like gods forever.

I wish the Taguel had more backstory.