Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

You have a choice: promote him early with a special item or let him promote when he does normally, BUT if you promote him early all his growths go to 0. So he won't gain anything in any stat.

I wish Duma would stop killing Celica on my first and only SoV playthrough so I could beat the game already!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Kubson said:

Taguel has more backstory altough it's not very interesting and forgetable.

I wish Roy would promote earlier in FE6

Roy promotes earlier, but his growths aren't that good. In fact, the devs overcompensate for balance that he doesn't get much better.

Ninja'd.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

You have a choice: promote him early with a special item or let him promote when he does normally, BUT if you promote him early all his growths go to 0. So he won't gain anything in any stat.

I wish Duma would stop killing Celica on my first and only SoV playthrough so I could beat the game already!

Granted, now you can't clear any levels with at least 1-2 non-Celica characters dying, starting with your favorite character on her route (and not just on this playthrough).

I wish Awakening had a 2nd gen Anna as 1st gen Anna's child

Edited by Arcphoenix

6 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Duma kills Alm instead.

Bonus points if Duma decides to do his eye-laser attack just as Alm is jumping in mid-air to finish him off.

7 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

I wish Awakening had a 2nd gen Anna as 1st gen Anna's child

She's exactly like the 1st gen Anna. Even the hair colors are the same.

I wish that Valbar, Leon, and Kamui had more screen time in the story of Echoes.

7 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

I wish that Valbar, Leon, and Kamui had more screen time in the story of Echoes.

You spend 75% of any given playthrough (and a lot of time as is on) watching long drawn out cutscenes of them making small talk. It's not funny, nor interesting, nor can it be skipped.

I wish avatarsexuals weren't a thing in Fire Emblem and that they had their own children and supports

Edited by Arcphoenix

13 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

I wish avatarsexuals weren't a thing in Fire Emblem and that they had their own children and supports

They are all terribly written and everybody hates them.

I wish for the affinities from GBA/Tellius to be in Three Houses.

Nothin' bad can happen there, unless they were to do something silly like forget to write support conversations and balance the affinities horribly or something, but only the former would really be that bad.

I wish for mines to be useful.

The drawings are stick figures and they look like a drunk 5 year old drew them. And the writing and grammar is terribad. Like a 5 year old wrote it. An actual drunk 5 year old wrote the fic. And you condone it. You monster.

I wish there was a cutscene in PoR of Gatrie dumping the fish oil on his head and getting chased by the dogs.

Granted, but all your other memories are wiped as well.

I wish there were an official platform to make one's own FE games à la Super Mario Maker. Fanmade levels, characters, and support conversations!

Granted. But the supports are Radiant Dawn level pre-existing lines, the characters are all randomly named generics with generic growths, and there's three custom map layouts that you can add one (and only one) of each non-plains tile type to.

I wish that they'd remake the Japan only games for english speaking audiences.
Wait... already did that.
I wish that they'd have playable manaketes that didn't look underage again.

Edited by Mad-manakete

Granted, but they make an adult male manateke that is clearly homosexual. No fans like that character, even if that character is useful.

I wish Guy accomplishes his dreams of becoming a great sword master.

I would imagine you’re talking about Lyon from Sacred Stones? Granted, but his marriage with Eirika after the game is abusive. Also, he pays an assasin to secretly kill Ephriam because he is jealous of the twincest.

I wish someone made a short fanfic (with lots of pictures) showing the day/night the twincest finally began.

It gets overwhelmed with "Disgusting" memes, catching the attention of Nintendo, who then shuts it down. And it doesn't circulate on the internet,.

I wish we got at least one Fire Emblem game set in the Wild West.

Granted, but the game introduces very powerful guns with high damage and accuracy, which makes the game remarkably easy.

I wish the next FE game was an all female cast of playable characters, many of which start lesbian relationships.

49 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Granted, but they are people who cannot support with Eliwood/Hector in FE7.

You forgot to come up with a wish.

I wish there was a short fanfic (with lots of pictures) showing Erk’s and Serra’s wedding day/night. Since she thinks she’s a little princess, I’d imagine she would wear a tiara.

Granted but it gets attacked and it's like the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones.

I wish there was a shota manakete for a change instead of a loli one.

Everybody is average, and few characters excel. Casual players (using the term broadly, for the record) now enjoy the game, but people who care only about efficiency now dislike it.

I wish the "guy that looks like a girl" character has a beard in the next game.

Edited by Hawkwing

Granted but...wait aren't the cutscenes already anime? Then they're the equivalent of 4kids licensed anime, badly dubbed, stupid things are censored.

I wish the next FE had LIVE ACTION cutscenes.

They're amazing in every way you could ever expect. Brilliant, absolutely beautiful mounds of ham suited for a feast. Big name actors like Nicholas Cage, Christopher Walken, and and Leonardo DiCaprio give the most hilarious performances imaginable, each in constant competition to capture of the scene and the magic of the setting to extraordinary affect.

This don't come cheap, though. They blow so much money on the cutscenes that they can't afford to make any actual gameplay.

I wish for a crossover between Fire Emblem and Donkey Kong.