Anyone else having the captcha not let them through at all?

Dragoncat

On my PC, even if I click the box, it won't let the post go through, it just returns me to the posting form. This happens when I try to put more than one image or link in a post, both creating the topic and editing a post like that. If I want to do that I have to use my phone.

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem and if there's a solution? I'm on Chrome.

Try moving your mouse irregularly and act as human as possible that makes you not look like a robot. If your mouse movements are precise the computer assumes you are a robot, that and if your history is basic (For example a human will most likel have some social media open and maybe doing something else. If you literally turn on your computer precisely click everything with lines and diagonals or perfect circles and just enter Serenes forest and post something in which you made minimal errors then google thinks you are a robot, just try several times).

1 minute ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Try moving your mouse irregularly and act as human as possible that makes you not look like a robot. If your mouse movements are precise the computer assumes you are a robot, that and if your history is basic (For example a human will most likel have some social media open and maybe doing something else. If you literally turn on your computer precisely click everything with lines and diagonals or perfect circles and just enter Serenes forest and post something in which you made minimal errors then google thinks you are a robot, just try several times).

I have never heard of this. I do social media on my phone because my laptop is kinda crappy and it doesn't load well.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Did this solved the issue for you?

I still can't add stuff to my signature because the system thinks I'm a robot :c

Haven't had it since I got a new laptop.