ok wow

Junkhead

Just realise my iPhone 5 can screen record...this is fantastic for my Heroes videos. My Android tablet doesn't run the game at full speed, but my iPhone can run it at 50-60fps. To tell such a tiny device is so powerful.

those things can screen record?? i had an iPhone 5 for years (water damaged it and then upgraded to an iPhone SE which is more or less the same thing) and i didnt know that. how'd you get it to work?

24 minutes ago, Darros said:

those things can screen record?? i had an iPhone 5 for years (water damaged it and then upgraded to an iPhone SE which is more or less the same thing) and i didnt know that. how'd you get it to work?

Apparently it's an addition up the new iOS upgrades, or so I hear. You go to the Settings > Control Center and you add Screen Record into the drag-up option (it has a name, but you literally just drag it up and the option should be there along with other gadjets).

Also, apparently certain apps have a limit where they can't record internal audio, and Heroes might be one of them. So it only records it through the microphone (which actually sounds decent, if you're in a quiet room).

Just now, Junkhead said:

Apparently it's an addition up the new iOS upgrades, or so I hear. You go to the Settings > Control Center and you add Screen Record into the drag-up option (it has a name, but you literally just drag it up and the option should be there along with other gadjets).

Also, apparently certain apps have a limit where they can't record internal audio, and Heroes might be one of them. So it only records it through the microphone (which actually sounds decent, if you're in a quiet room).

Man I'm going to actually have to do the upgrade rather than continue to ignore it as I've done the past like.... way too long. And that's fine, I don't play heroes anyway, but that's a really useful thing to have like just in general.

9 minutes ago, Darros said:

Man I'm going to actually have to do the upgrade rather than continue to ignore it as I've done the past like.... way too long. And that's fine, I don't play heroes anyway, but that's a really useful thing to have like just in general.

Been there, lol. I just went for it...like about 2-3 weeks ago.