SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

image.thumb.png.11d01ab522bc9c2aa7a85b859820c07f.png

Game rules:

1. This game is Outside Contact/OC. Most of the time, you can talk with other players so long as both of you are alive. However, please DO NOT talk between phases. This is very important. Invite the hosts to any SF PMs, and either provide logs or invite us to any conversations using outside programs (like Discord, which has a free client and you should probably use).
2. Don’t quote anything told to you by me or Paperblade in your role PM directly, unless we specifically say it’s okay to. If you want to quote other things, feel free. We can help fake quotes.
3. Don’t invite players who were not in a PM from the start into one, with the exception of substitute players.
4. No screenshots may be shared with other players, and don’t encourage others to do so either. If you want to screenshot something for your own reference, keep it in your role PM.
5. Editing posts is acceptable, but do not edit your votes. Let us know what you changed if you edit something.
6. Don’t do any tactical modkills. Any attempt at one to try and benefit you or your team will not work, so just don’t do it. If you are modkilled, and it is your fault, you will lose.
7. In general, don’t try to abuse loopholes. Rules don’t exist to nitpick, they exist to be followed. If you have any confusion about something, then just ask.
8. Don’t be an asshole. Winning is fun, but don’t do things at the expense of others.

Setup information:

1. This game will start on Day 1. All phases will be about 48 hours long, except Day 1 will be 72 hours. Phases can be extended or shortened if needed, but you will know ahead of time. Night phases will end early if all players with applicable night actions have submitted them early enough for us to end the phase at a better time. Players may not post in the game thread during night phase.
2. Vote with ##Verb: Player. If you want unvote, post ##Unvote. You can vote for No Lynch if you’d like. There are no minimum voting requirements. Day phases will end early if any player has received 2/3rds of the vote as decided by us. If there is a tie, or people vote for no lynch, then no lynch will occur.
3. Investigative role results aren’t guaranteed to be accurate.
4. This game has no fools or lynchers.
5. Death may or may not be the end. If you’re dead, don’t speak with living players unless you knew each others’ alignment from the start of the game (ex: mafia).
6. If your role PM contradicts the rules, your role PM is right, except for rule 4 of setup information.
7. You can’t self-target (unless your role PM says otherwise).
8. Full role-PMs will be revealed on death. I guess this isn’t usually a thing I specify but I felt it was fair after Resurgence.
9. If the Town is in *ylo, as defined as “they could be in danger of losing at the start of the next day phase to one team”, they will be alerted.
10. The majority faction is the Town, whose win condition is “You are aligned with the Town and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.” Who those threats are is a mystery.

This game is for 18 or 21 players. 21 is ideal, but we made an 18 player setup just in case, but seriously though just join it’s fucking SFMM5. Signups will be randomized if we get more than that. We are not sure on a definite start time. Obviously it will not be while TOO many players are alive in Iris's EiMM, which being delayed by 6 days has more of an impact on that than before.

Role PMs are not out yet. Do not post here until announced.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Survived SFMM5! [Alive] (4):
Athena_57- Mitsuki, Town Matchmaker (pairs jack)- survived
EvanMMM- Marth, Town Pantsless Prince (safeguard)- survived
Iris- Ampharos, Town New Candidate (miller governor)- survived
SB- Makaze, Town Game Solver (one cycle public deathproof)- survived

When's SFMM6? [Dead] (17):
Refa- Grace, NOC Diehards Spiteful One (tailor, roleblocker, 1x omniguard)- Lynched Day 2
Shinori- BBM, Town Illiterate Gunman (poisoner)- Killed Night 2
10PercentLuck/Hitmonleet (formerly Blitz)- Bartozio, Town Public Mislynch #1 (hated 1x voyeur)- Lynched Day 3
Weapons- kirsche, Town Eternal Inmate (friendly interceptor + private eye)- Killed Night 3
Snike- eclipse, Town Fun Police (actionblocking silencer)- Killed Night 3

Omega- Paperblade, Schemer Reborn's Most Trusted Citizen (throwback arsonist)- Killed Day 4
weinerboy (formerly Euklyd)- Reinfleche, Schemer People's Champion (prophet)- Lynched Day 4
eclipse- Weapons, Town Constructor (doctor +1x commute)- Killed Night 4
CT075/Cam- Iris, Town Lieris (1-way driver)- Modkilled Day 5

acidphoenix- Omega, NOC Diehards Mad Max (1x dayvig ninja)- Lynched Day 5
Via- Elieson, Town TWO COPS (erratic doublecop)- Killed Night 5
Ampharos- Prims, NOC Diehards Reverse Networker (insomiac barista rolecop)- Lynched Day 6
BBM (formerly Brooklyn then SullyMcGully)- Shinori, Town Rager (OMGUS mayor)- Killed Night 6
Magnificence/Marth- Boron, NOC Diehards Forgotten No More (godfather martyr+decoy)- Lynched Day 7
killthestory- Refa, Town Wife (lightkeeping mayor)- Lynched Day 8
Elieson- Snike, Town William Snikespeare (poetic tracker)- Killed Night 8

dyachei- Via, NOC Diehards NOC Enforcer (1x mass freezer)- Lynched Day 9

Edited by Reinfleche

We could do more pretentious history flavor, but we're not going to.

It is Day 1. Hammer is at 14 votes, and as always, there is no minimum requirement. Day 1 ends July 9th at 7 PM EST, or 72 hours from this post. Let the game commence!

first, nerds.

1) how do we play oc i only signed up cuz the people's champion asked lmao i haven't played an oc game since 2012 :tangerineglasses:

sup it's time for my semi-annual Actually Trying At Mafia

my character is Brooklyn and my role is super publicly provable TONIGHT

if you claim to me i promise to not idle out of this game around d3ish

##Vote: eclipse

Iris it's easy you just claim scum in thread.

Also any potential cop shouldn't waste time with Ampharos; read rule 3.

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Day 1

Who wants to claim to a POSER when you claim to the real Brooklyn herself?? 

1 hour ago, Ampharos said:

sup it's time for my annual Actually Trying At Mafia

my character is Shinori and my role is super publicly provable LITERALLY RIGHT FUCKING NOW

if you claim to me i promise to LEAD TBIS TOWN TO THE VICTORY IT DESERVES

Someone vote me so I can start winning this game.