YOLOSWAG-Last Monday at 8:47 PM
yo yu a villager?
tell truth plz

phoenix-Last Monday at 8:49 PM
yah
r u a villager too

YOLOSWAG-Last Monday at 8:51 PM
yes im a villa

I strongly believe every villager should strive to reach the high ceilings of scumhunting mastery acidphoenix and I have displayed in the intellectual conversation above.

[10:32 PM] YOLOSWAG: hot take

[10:32 PM] YOLOSWAG: anyone sober rn is a wolf

[10:34 PM] Scumnori: So

[10:34 PM] Scumnori: Yolo prlly wolf.

[10:34 PM] Scumnori: :a02Nod:

[10:36 PM] YOLOSWAG: i am indeed sober

[10:37 PM] Scumnori: Lockscum

[10:37 PM] Scumnori: game solved

[10:37 PM] Scumnori: :02Smug:

[10:38 PM] YOLOSWAG: SIGNAL

[10:39 PM] YOLOSWAG: wolves kill shinori tonight plz

[10:39 PM] YOLOSWAG: END SIGNAL

Just now, Shinori said:

I copy pasted that from discord wtf is that shit lol

Ctrl+Shift+V please

or right-click Paste PlainText

5 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

this is some legit good shit dude, who did this?

that aside admittedly I've been talking entirely in PMs and not in thread but also I just got home. am reading thread but I'm gut townreading refa if that's anything. don't @ me

It is by Timothy Hawkesworth but the real story is that it's the first image on google image search for "abstract art"

After talking to some people who've told me Eclipse's behaviour is within her townrange I'm going to begrudgingly unvote, though she remains a scumread.

Having actually read the logs RE:Marth, I agree that it' pretty bad and will thus be voting there.

##Vote: Marth

I'm going to work for the next three days.  If you really need to get a hold of me, you'll either have to catch me late at night (my time), or PM me.

(that's a none-too-subtle hint that I will be using the PM system if I need to get in touch with you, so please don't ignore your collective inboxes, thanks).

Not hopping on the Marth wagon because I haven't talked to him yet.  I'm going to fix that.

11 hours ago, CT075 said:

why is marth a wagon

like what has marth even done? are we voting inactive?

He wasn't inactive when he got voted

11 hours ago, Snike said:

Why does a v have to fib about vote reasoning?

What's that? Why are you townreading the slot?

33 minutes ago, Elieson said:

He wasn't inactive when he got voted

What's that? Why are you townreading the slot?

no. read it again.

why would a villager fib about vote reasoning?

i'm not saying that marth is v but why would v!marth respond like that? i don't think they would.

Votals #4 (actually they haven't changed all that much).

Ampharos (1): acidphoenix
SB (1): Shinori
Snike (3): Brooklyn, SB, Marth
Elieson (3): EvanManManMan, Iris, Omega
Marth (5): Elieson, Snike, Weapons, Refa, Athena_57
Athena_57 (1): eclipse
Killthestory (1): CT075

i am really high pardon any incoherentness 

On 7/17/2018 at 11:18 AM, Athena_57 said:

Lol okay. Apart from you not knowing how far my reads are at the moment and you not having a solid grasp on how easy that is for me, this reply feels really defensive.

didn't feel scum-defensive to me
alsso you pointing out how defensive he seems in a way is you being defensive over how much he's hounded you & you're implying albeit vaguely you think he's scum for the way he's sussing you which feels omgus

on elie

vi-astra - Today at 12:01 AM
yeah i W
the one thing
that has made me uncomfy
is like
how smoothly he becamea wagon

i think that the way he acted esp. regarding weapons's joke was hardcore weird!erratic!scum eliemeta and everyone else has had good reason to vote him coming from people who have also played games with elie but ALSO  i am having flashbacks to a couple days ago at how 100% scum i thought someone was (i dont 100% remember who it was) was wagoned way too fast to be scum, i doubt unless scum REALLY was that willing to toss elie IMMEDIATELY that scum!elie wagon would go this smoothly especially at beginning of day......I'm really paranoid about it even though I want to lynch elie. I know I have not voted yet because the wagon seemed way high at thw time and i didn't have the time nor will to check votals before i accidentally put elie at hammer or something so i didn't vote 

I'm at page 6 atm i'm gonna compile how i feel about people. think yolo town evan town-but-to-a-lesser-degree
i have been told at moment of making this post the elie wagon actually died down which makes me :thinkingemoji: but im still not done reading anyway

a couple games ago*

evan posted like 7 times in a row so i'm not insecure about multiposting anymore

it's weird i was at work the entire time discord was down lmao

don't know how i feel about eclipse's elie vote
i liked most of the people on the wagon at least starting out, but this one sticks out to me as too straightfoward

i know people not knowing what to do in an oc game (cuz most of us aren't used to it) isn't alignment-indicative but i saw a refa log that gave me the vibe scum!refa was using not knowing how to oc or at least unintentionally seeming like it to try and emulate his unmotivated town self which clashes with the ED1 gut town read on him (which i didn't mention inthread as far as i remember but i have mentioned it to several people in private (and maybe in the public discord chat?)

this post gives me town vibes which makes me
piBie8s.png

i was really sitting on scum!elie please don't tell me i'm wrong i'll actually cry. the response to eclipse feels like town too
and i dunno eclipse's vote there really does feel... sterile? artificial?

pure defense is an early scumtell yeah but this isn't even really a response to elie. it shades it/handwaves without addressing what's actually said. would this really be town on a confirmation bias already? 

as implied from one of my above posts i can buy scum!athena cuz yea