SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I'm just going to shorten the phase end time to just under 24 hours (3 PM EST tomorrow). There are only 7 people left so 48 hours is really not necessary.

hi boron
happy birthday jaybee!

No deaths.

It's Day 8. Day 8 ends Saturday at 2 PM (in a bit over 48 hours).

Edited by Reinfleche

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Day 8

lynch time

--

Killthestory, you are Refa, the Wife.

You’ve built up quite a resume of games, having played for quite a while now. Beloved by much of the playerbase, you’re pretty popular. Just look at EiMM, where everyone wants to team up with you when you’re playing! But, you also have reputation of always rolling scum in regular games. No fair bro, it’s not your fault everyone rigs alignment except you! You’ll just have to do your best to prove that you’re a wonderful townie.

As one of SF’s dearests, at day you’ve got the power of your vote counting for two on your side. However, your belovedness comes at a price- if you die, the next day there will be confusion among the mourning, and all votes will be done in PM for that day phase. They will be revealed only at the start of the next night phase.

In summary, you are the Lightkeeping Mayor.
You are aligned with the Town and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

--

It's Night 8. That death effect activates and all votes have to be done in PM tomorrow. You have 24 hours but don't make me phase end at 3 AM.

PaperbladeToday at 12:16 PM
@SFMM5 Players Rein is at work but mafia is surrendering, game is over
WrongToday at 12:16 PM
Oh
uhh GG
Dyachei was the final scum
ReinfelcheToday at 12:16 PM
lmao
congrats to town

If you've not seen, the Discord has the setup pinned (at the bottom of the first page of the spreadsheet there is a document with all the role PMs as well). Congratulations to the Town for winning SFMM5! We may do a short writeup, and plan on doing an audio postgame as is now what I do for basically all my games. If you are interested in participating, DM me on Discord (IIRC Omega is the only confirmed participant thus far), though I don't want it to get too crowded.

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

it is mid postgame recording and people are telling me to post the unflipped role PMs

--

athena_57, you are Mitsuki, the Matchmaker.

You don’t show up all that often anymore, but you always enjoyed making shipping jokes about people… or were they jokes?! Anyway, you played NOC but were also somewhat infamous for some of your EiMM play, most notably your public Makaze witch hunt. But there’s no hard feelings there, probably, so let’s leave that behind and talk about the more important things. Which are apparently shipping.

Since you like shipping, you have a set of abilities that work in pairs. Each night, you can respond to this role PM with one of the following abilities. You can only use each once.
-”Let’s mix things around for USER1 and USER2!” You will switch the places of USER1 and USER2 for the night, such that any action that targets 1 will target 2 instead, and vice versa.
-”How compatible are you, USER1 and USER2?” You will compare the alignments of both USERS that you pick, and find out if they are both members of the mafia or not.
-”USER1, USER2 is perfect for you!” You’ll convince USER1 to target USER2 with all of their targeting actions they may have that night.

In summary, you’re the Pairs Jack.
You are aligned with the Town and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

--

EvanManManMan, you are Marth, the Pantsless Prince.

You’ve changed your name quite a few times, but you’ll always really be Marthipan, star of the amazing FE1 LP. You’ve played for a while and you’re generally pretty good, but you also have something of a trolling streak that can get in the way of all that. Also you wanted to put a lyncher in your recent Twitch Plays Pokemon setup and what is even up with that dude? Regardless, you’re here to lead the armies of Altea to victory… well, this analogy doesn’t really work.

As a responsible leader, you’re always looking out for people. Each night, you can respond to this role PM with “Night X: A prince’s protection for you, USER!” You will fend off USER from almost any action- however, Marth has been nerfed greatly since the original FE1, so you will not be able to stop killing actions.

In summary, you’re the Safeguard.

--

Iris, you are Walrein Ampharos, the New Candidate.

The votes are coming in for the 2018 SF Mafia General Elections and this time, YOU are the lucky man who is the leading candidate for the glamorous, exciting, and much desired post of Town Governor. Your campaign looks great, and the platform of “I [used to] have rein in my name like the last governor” is tough to beat. Also, you have nobody running against you. However, you were kind of hoping the perks were better than this role.

If you receive the most votes in a day phase, you won’t be lynched- you’ll win the election as the new Town Governor and instead survive, and it will be a joyous time for everyone! There won’t be a lynch for that day in celebration.
Also, since you’re a politician, you will show up as guilty if your alignment is checked. This is self explanatory.

In summary, you’re the Town Miller Governor.

--

SB, you are Makaze, the Game Solver.

To be honest, you have not played that much normal mafia on SF. Mostly you play elsewhere, or do EiMMs instead, but that is a whole different story. But instead of a multitude of games, you instead have a few memorable ones, most notably IDNSFMM5. Your initial reads are generally pretty good, but you don’t always explain yourself well, and that leads to rather hilarious situations where you think you’ve figured everything out, but you’ve actually gone further away from the truth than what your initial thoughts are.

This time will be different! Once in the game you can announce in thread, all bold and as your entire post, “I’ve solved the game for the eighth time!” This won’t exactly tell you who’s scum, but thanks to your logical skills, you will be able to avoid all forms of death for that phase and the next, unless you break the rules. Keep in mind that you are not able to post at night, though… don’t modkill yourself!

In summary, you’re the One-Cycle Deathproof.