SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vi-astra-Today at 12:29 AM
so i am really high and have come to the conclusion that eclipse is town. shinori is town. athena is scum. thanks for coming to my ted talk
by PoE one of euklyd/cam is scum in my head
i have a lot of nulls because
yeah

i would like some flips and either marth/refa flipping is all right i think, though i'm not entirely convinced either of them are scum. refa>marth though. i'm going to ##vote: athena

weapons i am also really torn on because i Like what i have seen in discord, kinda, but i feel like town!weapons even in oc would post in the thread more?
where's iris

You can't have my life

I'm not your sacrifice

You can try, but I'm free

And you won't conquer me

I won't crawl

Most of all

I won't fall

For you

##Vote: EvanManManMan

(also I probably won't be on for the rest of the day, I already claimed to Sully and I don't want to claim to anyone else sorry)

oh Yeah i also do have a scumread on evan but it's purely gut and i can't explain it sorry bros. that's why i'm not voting there yet

@ kts - i HAVE to state my reads publicly when i have the chance because there is NEVER a guarantee i will be here at day end because of my schedule

OKAY so I'm trying to be a good town leader and I have your TL-recommended wagons right here! 

I would prefer it if we lynched one of the following 3 players, in the following order:

EvanManManManManManMan: Evan was Brook's only solid scumread. After reevaluating things a bit, I still find Evan to be highly suspicious mainly because: 1) his case on Refa isn't that good, 2) heis reluctant to answer certain questions that I fail to see the town intent in not answering, and 3) he claims to trust me and the rest of the towncore, yet he has told us nothing about himself. Even if he just dislikes the concept of a town leader, that's still no good reason to not share that information with someone who he trusts. @EvanManManMan I'm not going to share your information with anyone else (even though the only people I would trust with said info are people you yourself read as town) or try to control your NA if you don't want me to, so why can't you tell me that information? Why are you hiding info from me if you trust me? I just don't see the town intent in any of that. 

Refa: As I said before, none of the cases I've heard Evan/KTS/the rest of their cadre come up with this player are that good. The only reason I suspect Refa is because of how weird his playstyle feels to me this game. We're used to Refa being the sociable question-asker who never stops scumhunting. Or at least I am. This game, he's seemed significantly less chatty and less inquisitive. Yesterday morning Refa left me a list of reads. It was actually kinda good, which made me wonder, why isn't he pushing any of these? Maybe he is and I just can't see it. But he really should be defending himself now. None of the defenses I've seen him put up so far have been very comforting.

TBH I like the Evan lynch more than Refa, but I get that a lot of you would disagree with that and I still think Refa is acting scummy, so lynching Refa might give town some good info to go off of. I really am getting more scumvibes from Evan's slot though, while Refa is just making me scratch my head and realize I shouldn't be scratching my head about Refa when he's on top of his game. There is one more slightly viable lynch though:

Weapons: I've given my logic on this one, but basically his whole game so far feels sheepy and lurky. If he's been actively scumhunting, I certainly haven't noticed it. However, due to his lack of presence this lynch has few associative reads with it and I'm remembering Weapons acted in a similar way back in IDNSFMM5. I'd only lynch here if my other two reads had good defenses. 

Who else am I suspicious of? Phoenix has been lurking. He told me he'd put more effort into this game on D3 so I'm letting him off the hook for a little bit but if I'm not impressed with what I see then... he'll be in trouble. Also Euk seems town so far but he could be in a similar boat if I don't notice him putting some real effort in once we need it. There are a few others I won't share about, but I think you get the idea with who I want lynched tonight. Also remember I probably won't be around at deadline. Since the Refa wagon seems to have enough momentum to take off without my vote, I'm leaving my vote here:

57 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

OKAY so I'm trying to be a good town leader and I have your TL-recommended wagons right here! 

I would prefer it if we lynched one of the following 3 players, in the following order:

EvanManManManManManMan: Evan was Brook's only solid scumread. After reevaluating things a bit, I still find Evan to be highly suspicious mainly because: 1) his case on Refa isn't that good, 2) heis reluctant to answer certain questions that I fail to see the town intent in not answering, and 3) he claims to trust me and the rest of the towncore, yet he has told us nothing about himself. Even if he just dislikes the concept of a town leader, that's still no good reason to not share that information with someone who he trusts. @EvanManManMan I'm not going to share your information with anyone else (even though the only people I would trust with said info are people you yourself read as town) or try to control your NA if you don't want me to, so why can't you tell me that information? Why are you hiding info from me if you trust me? I just don't see the town intent in any of that. 

Refa: As I said before, none of the cases I've heard Evan/KTS/the rest of their cadre come up with this player are that good. The only reason I suspect Refa is because of how weird his playstyle feels to me this game. We're used to Refa being the sociable question-asker who never stops scumhunting. Or at least I am. This game, he's seemed significantly less chatty and less inquisitive. Yesterday morning Refa left me a list of reads. It was actually kinda good, which made me wonder, why isn't he pushing any of these? Maybe he is and I just can't see it. But he really should be defending himself now. None of the defenses I've seen him put up so far have been very comforting.

TBH I like the Evan lynch more than Refa, but I get that a lot of you would disagree with that and I still think Refa is acting scummy, so lynching Refa might give town some good info to go off of. I really am getting more scumvibes from Evan's slot though, while Refa is just making me scratch my head and realize I shouldn't be scratching my head about Refa when he's on top of his game. There is one more slightly viable lynch though:

Weapons: I've given my logic on this one, but basically his whole game so far feels sheepy and lurky. If he's been actively scumhunting, I certainly haven't noticed it. However, due to his lack of presence this lynch has few associative reads with it and I'm remembering Weapons acted in a similar way back in IDNSFMM5. I'd only lynch here if my other two reads had good defenses. 

Who else am I suspicious of? Phoenix has been lurking. He told me he'd put more effort into this game on D3 so I'm letting him off the hook for a little bit but if I'm not impressed with what I see then... he'll be in trouble. Also Euk seems town so far but he could be in a similar boat if I don't notice him putting some real effort in once we need it. There are a few others I won't share about, but I think you get the idea with who I want lynched tonight. Also remember I probably won't be around at deadline. Since the Refa wagon seems to have enough momentum to take off without my vote, I'm leaving my vote here:

tl;dr im ignoring this entire post

do any of you guys think kts is playing like he did in the other sfmm where he was scum

27 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

do any of you guys think kts is playing like he did in the other sfmm where he was scum

I have such a hard time differentiating scum vs anti-town in KTS.

58 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

tl;dr im ignoring this entire post

Thanks again for your quality input?

I've got no problem sheeping the evan thing. Self-declared "Lock Town" Inner Circle or whatever, isn't something town does, and Brooklyn & I had a long talk about the white knighting thing  pre-subout which I really could've gone either way on. Both Brook and Sully think it's worth pursuing, and since everyone disagrees with my Marth=Scum case and my Evan=Town case, I'm probably wrong and may as well cave somewhere.

##Unvote (Marth)

##Vote EvanManManMan

I can concede and vote Evan cuz I have my feelings about him that I can't explain but I'll wait

15 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I have such a hard time differentiating scum vs anti-town in KTS.

Thanks again for your quality input?

I've got no problem sheeping the evan thing. Self-declared "Lock Town" Inner Circle or whatever, isn't something town does, and Brooklyn & I had a long talk about the white knighting thing  pre-subout which I really could've gone either way on. Both Brook and Sully think it's worth pursuing, and since everyone disagrees with my Marth=Scum case and my Evan=Town case, I'm probably wrong and may as well cave somewhere.

##Unvote (Marth)

##Vote EvanManManMan

Fucking wow. "I think Evan is Town, but I'm going to flop because the TLs say so."

Awful. Just atrocious. We are killing Elieson if Evan flips villager. If you are the vig, please blast Elieson for this absolute nonsense should Evan be innocent. No way are we letting this go to endgame in any scenario whatsoever should Evan be innocent. If Evan's a wolf after all, this is fine I guess. But man do I want Elie out of this game after this post. 

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Words

Too bad it's still better than

On 7/21/2018 at 7:28 PM, Omega. said:

##Vote: Refa

@SullyMcGully

I publicly claimed. Hiding info lmao. That's weak and dumb. You also never gave any examples so I cant even answer stuff I supposedly dodged.

And why is my Refa case bad? That was the one point that actually held weight in your case and you completely dismissed it. I need details if you expect me to actually respond logically

Less hectic day. Only the second votal!

Refa (4): Evan, Omega, Marth, Weapons
Weapons (1): Shinori
athena (1): Via
Evan (4): Refa, Sully, CT075, Elieson
Omega (1): Killthestory

There are 2 hours and 21 minutes left in Day 2.