Probably the last official votals of the day:

Elieson (3): Athena, dyachei, Sully
dyachei (2): Snike, Iris
Killthestory (1): Marth
eclipse (1): Elieson
Hitmonleet (1): SB
Athena (5): Killthestory, Omega, Via, Weapons, weinerboy
Snike (1): Evan

Phase ends in 5 hours 49 minutes, regardless of if me or Paper are present to officially say so.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, dyachei said:

we could restart the yolo wagon

why yolo? what do you think about yolo connecting me to kts to dunk on refa day 1? why does yolo do this as wolf?

this is ok if there really is no snike traction / TLs seem strongly opposed to snike, this is the best wagon based off refa interactions (i didn't read why @SB. is on leet or why sully is on elie fyi)

##Vote: Athena

last post of this day probably also will not have internet access in a few through the rest of today and tomorrow/I also don't have mobile data so reach me late late Sunday or Monday morning.

4 minutes ago, Iris said:

why yolo? what do you think about yolo connecting me to kts to dunk on refa day 1? why does yolo do this as wolf?

this is ok if there really is no snike traction / TLs seem strongly opposed to snike, this is the best wagon based off refa interactions (i didn't read why @SB. is on leet or why sully is on elie fyi)

##Vote: Athena

last post of this day probably also will not have internet access in a few through the rest of today and tomorrow/I also don't have mobile data so reach me late late Sunday or Monday morning.

Well, I don't think yolo is playing his town game by tone. His communications with me are lacking to say the least. I think he says he doesn't hard bus but I also think refa was gonna happen. Everyone had been asking why not vote refa.

This isn't his town meta.

1 hour ago, Omega. said:

I still want to go athena. If he flips V, hit Elie. If W, go 10%.

That's nice, just ignore my reply to you asking you a bunch of questions. Most notably:

Nobody else claimed blocked N1. Therefore I was blocked N1 by scum. Do you honestly think scum gives up a roleblock in the hopes of spewing a member of their team town after a Refa flip, and more importantly, chooses me, a pretty unexperienced and therefore less valuable player who was wagoned the day before to spew town over someone else?

56 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

you can call me anything you want except for one thing. wrong. i am more correct in my pushes today than some people have been throughout the entire game. by the end of the day, you will reach the same conclusions as i, maybe even tomorrow, but you will forget these words.

Good jokes.

50 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i added athena and refa to a chat at the beginning of the game, and neither of them spoke a single time. refa was vocal and active in talking to ppl at the beginning of the game, and athena was cooperative and producing content. didnt speak once.

weird right.

I didn't feel like following orders and don't want to have a nullread listen in on my conversations. I've told multiple people how dumb (=/= scummy) your plan was in my eyes and therefore was not interested in cooperating.

7 minutes ago, dyachei said:

This isn't his town meta.

That's what they said in x-site. I can switch up my play.

athena, I don't know what wolves were doing in this game with night actions. If you're innocent, I'll probably lynch Elie.

To anyone, has Elie publicly claimed, and if so, what has he said?

10 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

That's nice, just ignore my reply to you asking you a bunch of questions. Most notably:

Nobody else claimed blocked N1. Therefore I was blocked N1 by scum. Do you honestly think scum gives up a roleblock in the hopes of spewing a member of their team town after a Refa flip, and more importantly, chooses me, a pretty unexperienced and therefore less valuable player who was wagoned the day before to spew town over someone else?

Good jokes.

I didn't feel like following orders and don't want to have a nullread listen in on my conversations. I've told multiple people how dumb (=/= scummy) your plan was in my eyes and therefore was not interested in cooperating.

weren't you the one that also sheeped our refa reads 

yeah i'm down for this athena lynch

13 minutes ago, Omega. said:

athena, I don't know what wolves were doing in this game with night actions. If you're innocent, I'll probably lynch Elie.

you can switch up your play but your entire argument hinges around you "not hard bussing" in your meta. So if you can switch up your town meta, you can switch up your scum meta.

I was posting under the influence of seroquel my bad but I think I don't have anything else to add until we get a flip

is it gonna be oc again when night phase happens? please say yeah

2 hours ago, weinerboy said:

@Elieson i looked at logs from OC and saw you interacted with refa a bit. did you get any scent as to who would be spewed based on that?

Can you define spewed? I posted my entire logs and all I got was my initial eclipse thoight

1 hour ago, Omega. said:

I havent pubclaimed. Only leaders have it yo

Just now, Elieson said:

Can you define spewed? I posted my entire logs and all I got was my initial eclipse thoight

I havent pubclaimed. Only leaders have it yo

it basically means who you think whose alignment has been told by association of refa

e.g refa talked about player x in such a way so player y is spewed by refa as (alignment)

1 hour ago, Omega. said:

> Good interactions
"Yeah, he was bussed once"
> Plays to town meta
"Could be scum faking it"
> Basically confirmed blocked by scum
"IDK lol"

Even worse than you just shrugging away reasons to townread me, you (and a bunch of others voting me) have yet to provide reasons to scumread me besides "PoE and then just choose someone, lol". I was townreading you. I still am. But you're making it really hard on me to continue doing so.

Also, dunno if your comment at Elie is meant for now / post-flip, but don't default to Elie after I flip town just because he was a counterwagon to me. Yes, he's scummy, but I don't think he's the worst per se.

1 hour ago, Killthestory said:

weren't you the one that also sheeped our refa reads 

yeah i'm down for this athena lynch

Yup, that's me!

34 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

@Athena_57 now is a good time to say whether your comparison check was refunded or not and if you used it what the result is

It wasn't, the action was lost after the roleblock. Which action I did use, town leaders can choose whether to share or not.

17 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Athena/Elie, who are your characters?

Mitsuki, flavour is about shipping people / checking compatibility.

36 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

I was posting under the influence of seroquel my bad but I think I don't have anything else to add until we get a flip

is it gonna be oc again when night phase happens? please say yeah

Via, you're probably town. Why do you think I'm scum even though I'm practically confirmed to be blocked by scum N1?

35 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Athena/Elie, who are your characters?

Introducing you, snike, the poetry-inspired role. I get better results, with better poetry