ooft

GothChipsSenpai

Took me way to long to realize I needed to do this
anyways, I've been a huge FE fan since I was little, around 4/5 years old when I first played, my first game was either 7 or 9, and since then I've played every FE game that's been released (haven't played TRS yet though)
My favorite game in the series would be Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, though the best one would be Thracia 776, and FE6 is the worst/least good FE game
Favorite characters (because I can't chose one) are Tiki, Sakura, Pelleas, and Haar

Also, I'm also currently working on a FE8 Rom hack (kinda on and off, sooner or later I'll be working on it a lot more often)

Edited by Niko Niko Nii~

Oh oh! Don't let mangs hear that (worst game is FE6 which might be kinda true)

Other thah that enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to Airport 1001. Remember to wake that slugabed up, please.

BTW, I would disagree on Thracia being the best FE - it's just too flawed.

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

Welcome to Airport 1001. Remember to wake that slugabed up, please.

BTW, I would disagree on Thracia being the best FE - it's just too flawed.

they're all flawed though, I just think it does everything it does good the best, and everything it does bad okay

1 hour ago, Niko Niko Nii~ said:

they're all flawed though, I just think it does everything it does good the best, and everything it does bad okay

I do agree that they all have their issues, but Thracia comes off to me as a rushed game that has problems that shouldn't even be problems in the first place... There's no way in the seven hells I'm going to overlook the fact that healing staves can miss.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

I do agree that they all have their issues, but Thracia comes off to me as a rushed game that has problems that shouldn't even be problems in the first place... There's no way in the seven hells I'm going to overlook the fact that healing staves can miss.

Fair enough, but overall with everything it does I think it is the best, but it definitely isn't my favorite 

11 hours ago, Niko Niko Nii~ said:

Fair enough, but overall with everything it does I think it is the best, but it definitely isn't my favorite 

IMHO, what really kills Thracia (and the Jugdral saga in general) is its gameplay and mechanics. The over-reliance on capture bothers me, as does the fact that there's no guaranteed miss or hit. Fatigue is also a big dealbreaker, as far as I'm concerned. Not to mention permanent status effects.

Edited by Shadow Mir

On 7/19/2018 at 8:29 AM, Shadow Mir said:

IMHO, what really kills Thracia (and the Jugdral saga in general) is its gameplay and mechanics. The over-reliance on capture bothers me, as does the fact that there's no guaranteed miss or hit. Fatigue is also a big dealbreaker, as far as I'm concerned. Not to mention permanent status effects.

Im not a fan of FE4 over all, the reason why I like 776 is because despite the seemingly bad mechanics, it uses them in ways that I really like, making sure the game is, at least in my opinion, is fairly balanced (not easy though, which I also like) and the map design is great, especially compared to FE4 (to quote a certain person who's name rhymes with Snarky Zoe) "this map size should be cut by three"

On 7/20/2018 at 9:27 AM, Niko Niko Nii~ said:

Im not a fan of FE4 over all, the reason why I like 776 is because despite the seemingly bad mechanics, it uses them in ways that I really like, making sure the game is, at least in my opinion, is fairly balanced (not easy though, which I also like) and the map design is great, especially compared to FE4 (to quote a certain person who's name rhymes with Snarky Zoe) "this map size should be cut by three"

I don't like Genealogy either. Its maps are just too bloated, and the gameplay suffers as a result. Thracia might not have pooped the bed as badly as Genealogy did in that aspect, but it does have the single most poorly designed map in the series. As far as mechanics go, I can't praise its mechanics when all most of them do is make the game hard to play.