Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

In this game, I start off giving two options. You then pick which option you’d prefer. You then make up two for the next poster.

Would you rather:

Have sex with Serra once and then never have to see her again, or:

Start a mutual, meaningful relationship with Priscilla, but because of her royalty status, you can’t marry or even touch her?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends, do I get to use a silence staff on Serra beforehand?

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Priscilla, it would be platonic.

Would you rather not wash your hair for a month or not wash your butt for a month?

Also, I like how everybody ignored this.

To answer your question, I'd rather do neither, but if I had to choose one... I suppose my hair. Having a dirty butt is the worst thing ever. I'd feel guilty for sitting anywhere.

My question is: would you rather play through FE6 with Wendy and Sophia as the only allowed units, or play normally but you have to sacrifice every character you like, one per chapter?

Now let's see if I actually get it answered.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

If Duma's not gone crazy, Duma hands down. Even then, still Duma, mostly because the world itself isn't a zombie apocalypse with a giant Frankenstein's Dragon killing everyone else.

Would you rather debate with 1 man-sized ant or 100 ant-sized men?

My, that got kinky fast. Can you hear that? It is the sound of mods looming over the "lock thread" button.

Nino's not my type, so... Echidna. Or Malice. Either one'd be good. Both'd be better. Yeah...

Let's bring the thread back into E territory, shall we? Would you rather meet Mario or Luigi? That sounds harmless enough.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, I like how everybody ignored this.

whoops.

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

My, that got kinky fast. Can you hear that? It is the sound of mods looming over the "lock thread" button.

Nino's not my type, so... Echidna. Or Malice. Either one'd be good. Both'd be better. Yeah...

Let's bring the thread back into E territory, shall we? Would you rather meet Mario or Luigi? That sounds harmless enough.

Mario, because Luigi is...

.......I actually don't have a reason. I just like Mario more.

Would you rather use Gordin (FE1/3/SD/NM) or would you rather use Wolt (FE6)?

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Er, no next question? Lol in this case, I'll answer @Dragoncat's question.

Green, since it will complement dollars. And my frame of mind.

Would you rather binge on Mexican food or Indian cuisine?

Indian. There are quite a few great dishes, like Lamb Rogan Josh, Chicken Tikka, Corgette Bhaji and even basic curries are good. Also, Naans and Poppadoms are the best carbs to go alongside a meal! Argh, now you've got me hungry...

WYR be summoned into FEH as the summoner or as a 5* hero.

Edited by The_antithesis

Be the Summoner as I'd wouldn't need to fight and I could get away with being a bad tactician at times as there's only one summoner.

Would you rather eat food that is incredibly spicy or food that is sickly sweet.

Extremely spicy. I think I'd rather have GERD than diabetes. (but, it's really a catch-22...)

WYR live in a dystopian future or the Dark Ages?

The Dark ages because a dystopia sounds worse. Like, would I rather be around destroyed buildings with ruined technology? Not really. Dark Ages sounds a bit better.

Would you rather be Nohrian Scum or a Hoshidan bastard?

2 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

The Dark ages because a dystopia sounds worse. Like, would I rather be around destroyed buildings with ruined technology? Not really. Dark Ages sounds a bit better.

Would you rather be Nohrian Scum or a Hoshidan bastard?

Being from hoshido seems like a more peaceful life.

Would you rather:

Have me use the last 5 arena uses on Nino?
or
Have me use the last 5 arena uses on Rebecca?

Light mage. It means I should have access to staves on promotion.

WYR fight a bandit with an axe or a mercenary with a sword? (either way, you may choose your weapon (or lack thereof))

Edited by The_antithesis

Dark. I've always liked dark magic better, even though I'm fond of light magic as well. Also, dark mages tend to always look badass in these games, my personal favourite being Lyon's Necromancer sprite. If I had to choose a specific class, I'd be a Necromancer for those sweet, sweet cape moves.

Would you rather have IntSys release the most amazing FE game ever, but then proceed to only make mediocre/bad FE games thereafter, or have them release merely good/decent FE games forever?

I'd rather have them release the most amazing FE game ever, because even if the next games aren't great, all the older FE's have great replayability.

Would you rather be a Ranger or a Nomadic Trooper?

Edited by Kubson