Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Grow another arm. It'd take a while to get used to, but it could be tremendously useful for getting all sorts of work done once I learn how to use it.

Would you rather visit Middle-Earth or Narnia?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much danger? I guess help my mom, adventure's adventure.

WYR be able to shapeshift into an animal of your choice or be able to communicate telepathically with an animal of your choice?

Shape-shift into an animal of my choice. Partially because I can choose an animal that can survive in multiple environments without much trouble, and partially because I like shapeshifters in general. Knowing what any animal is thinking would also be cool, though...

WYR go on a roller coaster that has a loop or a corkscrew?

Try to calm down an easily angered monster. If worse comes to worse, I can always say I tried, and I can prepare for a fight beforehand.

WYR be forced to stunt-drive everywhere you go, or have to follow the rules of the road to the letter?

Follow the rules of the road to the letter.

Imagine you're an Uber driver. WYR have a sloppy puking drunk riding with you or a homeless person who hasn't bathed in a month?

Red eyes. It's less conspicuous, has a better chance of looking cool, and it can be pretty intimidating if used correctly.

WYR be a trainee unit or a Jeigan?

Trainee. With luck the person playing the game won't bench me or let me die and I'd become one of their best units.

WYR be able to revive one dead friend or family member for a day or hang out with your favorite (living) celebrity for a day?

Revive my grandpa on my dad's side. He died before I was born, and I've been told that we have very similar personalities and would have gotten along very well. I don't think we'd even do much besides talk, but that would be enough for a day.

WYR join XCOM or MiB?

Logan Paul. I'll gladly demonstrate to him the difference between a suplex and a piledriver.

WYR eat Italian three meals a day, 7 days a week, or Mexican (same regularity)?

Blood Sausage.

Would you rather join the Mars colonization program and never be able to return to earth, only spending the rest of your (probably not long) life with the same 50 people; or spend the rest of your life hitchhiking America without being able to stay anywhere for more than 3 days?

A hobo. Who knows? They might be a source of wisdom and/or someone I could help get their life back on track.

Would you rather be killed by your own stupidity or by something outside of your control?