Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Car trunk because I heard you can kick the tail light out and stick your hand through it and wave, and someone will call for help.

WYR work at Disney World or Sea World?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoved in a car. That way, I can see out the window and hopefully figure out where I am, leading to an eventual escape!

Ninja'd

Younger guy/Older girl. Coin flipping done!

WYR be able to fly or turn invisible (your clothes and anything you carry would be able to fly/turn invisible alongside you.)

Edited by The_antithesis
Ninja'd

I'll shave the second hairiest part of my body.

...I'll leave that up to your imagination.

WYR hold a snake or a spider in your hand for a full minute?

Cats. They're lazy, so humans could eventually earn their freedom back with planning, misdirection, and hard work.

Would you rather die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain?

One is a tactical genius with strong marial and military training and the other is a sharpshooter.... If time travel happened, I could see facing Deadshot as easier if you could get him without guns, though outside of that he'd still be the better choice. The real issue is getting him unarmed.

WYR have the butterchrun or the nae nae as your ultimate dance move?

Scoop dog poop for an hour.

Would you rather sleep with 15 skunks in your room every day for month or have to do community service for a month due to a (minor) crime you didn't commit but was charged with?

Roman slave. Once a year I'd be living the good life. Look up Saturnalia if you don't know what I mean.

WYR write a really successful book or develop a really successful video game?

Longplay if it's a game that can be beaten in 30 minute to 2 hours. Speedrun otherwise.

WYR be unable to be knocked unconscious or be stunned in a fight, or have immunity to poison?

Godlike powers, I hate humanity already and they hate me too. Having powers would be nice.

WYR kill me by ganging up and stabbing me Julius Caesar-style, lethal injection, electric chair, firing squad, duelling me, Force Lightning, pushing me off a cliff, running me over, using a flamethrower, burning me at the stake, torture, water cure, guillotine, burying me alive, or public execution?