Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear fingernails on a chalkboard. It doesn't bother me at all. Whistling, on the other hand... I'd rather have my entire body hair waxed.

Would you rather live on the chaos ending or law ending from Shin Megami Tensei?

Only remember the moments of my life I regret. I can learn from those experiences to better myself in the future, and if I catch on to what's afoot, then I can know that the every moment I cannot remember was a moment I used well.

WYR have laser eyes or freeze breath?

Watch an Alien movie, as I haven't done so yet, and it probably wouldn't hurt to have it as my first horror film.

I also don't want to see anyone skinned alive yet, which I know the Predator does.

WYR fight Deathstroke or Deadpool?

Deadpool. I could "break the fourth wall" by guessing where the camera would be, and possibly recruit him as an ally. If I can't make friends with the one I'm fighting, I'm dead either way so...

WYR be able to do acts of evil unpunished or be able to know the right thing to do in any situation?

The former as I basically view everything in incognito anyway, so nothing would change except the NSA and certain websites wouldn't actually be able to record anything.

WYR have a magical boomerang/Frisbee hat, or a telekinetic sword that can cast projections.

Magic Boomerang. I have no practical use for a sword in today's society.

WYR dye your hair blond or yellow?... wait no, nevermind.

WYR live at the edge of the universe with the company of your choice or send everyone else on earth (except the company of choice) to the edge of the universe?