Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

57 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

*Picture of a Golden Oreo*

Oooooooooooooh. So THAT'S what they are.

...I'm still sticking with regular oreos, though.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

WYR have a pet monkey or a pet fox?

Pet fox. I think they have a lot in common with cats or dogs, and regardless, they'd require less time, resources, and attention than a monkey would. That, and I want to safely test out certain memes.

36 minutes ago, indigospace said:

WYR be able to write the entire Bible in 1 minute or be able to brush your teeth with no hands?

Write the Bible in one minute. Both because it means I'll be able to remember what I read easier, but it also means I will never get ninja'd on a forum game topic again! can write entire books in less than seconds. Just imagine how much work I can get done with that ability!

Would you rather be able to speed-read but write slowly and with several mistakes, or read slowly but write quickly and accurately?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm going to be living alone, houseboat. If I'm going to be part of the crew, airship.

WYR no longer need water, but have to eat more food to compensate, or no longer need food, but have to drink more water to prevent becoming thirsty.

WWE (as they're now known--World Wrestling Entertainment), although I'd find myself joining the New Japan Pro-Wrestling dojo after a year.

WYR take a German Suplex or a Giant Swing?

Never be able to eat again. It would save me the hassle of having to go to the store every week, and on a larger scale it would mean I could survive more easily in dangerous environments, as dying of thirst or starvation isn't a possibility. That, and I'd get bored pretty quickly having to actually use every single hour of the day.

WYR be only able to watch/play/read critically acclaimed movies, video-games, books, etc, or only those of average-to-poor quality?

27 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

Are the FE games critically acclaimed? If so, then I’d pick critically acclaimed stuff.

They occasionally get middling reviews in the west, but every game in the series is critically acclaimed in Japan so... Loophole!

28 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

If you and Shigeru Miyamoto were to work together to make a game, WYR it be a new Mario game or a new Zelda game?

Zelda game. I'm not the best at level design, and Mario games (and platformers in general) tend to live and die by that aspect. Meanwhile, I already have several different ideas for a Zelda game, so it would be fun to bounce ideas around with Miyamoto and see where that leads.

WYR be the Avatar in the The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra series or the Ultima games?

I'll read your fanfiction. I can guarantee you that it's better than Twilight.

WYR form a hit band that ultimately fails due to false accusations of plagiarism or create a song so awful that you're remembered as the worst artist of all time?

Zelda. They're a lot more versatile, and even some of the more combat focused weapons have puzzle solving functions. That, and I want the hookshot simply so I can be the closest thing to a modern day spiderman (on a serious note, though, I really wish the hookshot had more combat functionality. I beat Garon in OoT with it, yeah, but I can see so many possibilities for the thing).

WYR be in a Marvel movie or a DC videogame?

Megaman.

WYR have a flaming sword with a nice, helpful spirit who cooks hella good, or a stronger sword of light with a snarky, bitchy spirit who destroys fools hella good?