Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough one. I guess cold pizza, but I would not mind warm peanut butter.

WYR have the world’s problems solved in a wish, but risk not getting the world you want, or go through the long, arduous process of doing that yourself? You will suffer if you choose the latter.

Edited by Azure the Scale Tipper

Solve with a wish. In the wish, I would also include to be able to have infinite wishes so I can fix any problem that might come up.

WYR be an indoor pet with all the luxuries of the world but you cannot go outside, or would you rather be a feral animal with freedom but probably hard life?

Edited by XRay

play any instrument perfectly cause if I wanted to add lyrics to anything I could just use vocaloid or something.

WYR be an isekai protagonist or one of the girls in the protagonist's harem?

I'll rather do stand-up comedy because if I fuck up I just waltz out but singing my favorite song in front of 5 people I dont know... well how exactly do I put it... there's no way to play trumpets with your tongue for Beneath A New Light is there?

EDIT: forgot WYR oh Im so dumb

WYR have to hug your most hated FE unit or discover your waifu cheating on you?

Edited by Critical Sniper

Discover my "waifu" is cheating on me... which is a trick answer, for I do not have a "waifu".

WYR be a scientist or an engineer?

Prolly engineer cause I’m studying for that degree right now

WYR have your waifu be real forever but she hates you or have her be real and like you but only for a day?

The most recent DOOM. I've already tried the original DOOM and I'm curious to see what the new game has to offer.

WYR play a game that calls you a bastard for your actions or one that doesn't address any moral dissonance?