Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falling off a building onto the pavement. It's unlikely, but there is a chance that I will survive.

WYR use a character of the Est archetype or a Trainee?

Trainee. They are usually less painful. Though it depends. If the Est is named Delthea, then I'll pick the Est. If the trainee is Donnel, I'd also rather pick the Est. But outside of those two circumstances, I'd rather pick the trainee.

WYR have your birthday cake molten by an intense heat or your wedding crashed by a sudden thunderstorm?

• 3 weeks later...

I'll take the needle. At least I wouldn't die from blood loss. I hope.

WYR be a cartoon villain with a very long mustache to twirl and a very annoying laugh (with lots of snorts and breaks in between) but be very effective and efficient or a super serious villain who is a giant failure at everything they try to do?

46 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

be a cartoon villain with a very long mustache to twirl and a very annoying laugh (with lots of snorts and breaks in between) but be very effective and efficient

This obviously

WYR wear a Makalov wig in public or try to do the dance moves that my eevee is doing rn

I prefer the chair. Preferably with a noose dangling over it.
I'm glad I'm out of school, is what I'm saying.

If I had to pick, though? High school, because at least you'll be done in 3 years.

WYR have a beard you could never shave but always stays the same length or very long armpit hair that keeps growing no matter how much you shave it?

A beard I can never shave, it will be so short it's not noticeable.

WYR keep a live horse in your house for a month or live in a tent for a month?

I'd dance forever. John Travolta style!

Why the heck do I know so many old movies, songs and stuff? I'm only 25, for crying out loud!

WYR be a jellyfish that's scared of water or a bird with a fear of heights?

Suppository seems a bit more bearable.

WYR be an absolute monarch but have to marry your family like the old Habsburgs of Spain and Austria, or would you rather be a figure head monarch like the current British royal family and Japanese imperial family?

Edited by XRay

Tough choice. I like a lot foods that have peanuts and milk. I think I would go with allergic to peanuts.

WYR eat only plain bread, only plain rice, or only plain potatoes for a whole week?

I would want to do both, but I guess I will go with human cheese since drinking straight from the source sounds pretty easy once I have a wife and babies.

WYR rather learn sign language or braille as your second language in high school?

Sign language. Braille isn't useful if one can see the writing alongside it anyway, while sign language is always useful as long as there is at least one person who is deaf.

WYR drink the Hourai Elixir (which grants an infinite and perfect healing factor that cannot be turned off, not even by death) or wear FE1 boots (which increase your running speed tremendously. 4x as effective as regular boots!)

I'll take the Elixir. If you're basically immortal, it doesn't matter how fast you can run, since you can take all the time you need.

WYR marry someone who never ages, looks child-like, but has a very mature personality or die the most horrible death you can imagine?

Mario party. Considering someone could spend years mastering the art of playing chess, and in a high stakes game I would probably be against such a person, I would rather let luck decide my fate.

With another person, Would You Rather play a Fire Emblem game but you alternate who has the controls every turn/level, or play a shooter game where one person aims and shoots and the other moves the character?

Play the FE game and take turns.

WYR make a youtube video of yourself playing a popular online flash game or make a youtube video of yourself and a few friends cosplaying and acting out a scene from your favorite video game?

The latter sounds more fun. I want to dress up as Llewelyn or Lloyd for giggles.

WYR have better night vision (tarsiers can see in super low light levels ), high visual acuity (20/1 instead of the normal 20/20), perceive more of the light spectrum (can see infrared and ultraviolet light ), or be hexadecachromatic (some mantis shrimp have 16 different color cone cells)?