Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Characters! A story is barely engaging if the characters are bland!

WYR be a minor god, or be the President of the United States but the party that oppose your political views make up the majority of the Congress?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be minor god. I may not get much attention, but hey! I'll still have epic powers that I can use to bless the land and fight evildoers.

WYR play through a sequence of quick-time events or have to go through a button-mashing section?

Hmmm... In general, I'd say puzzles, as it's one of the first things that comes to mind when I think of the Legend of Zelda.

That being said, I do have several ideas for a more in-depth combat system for a Zelda game, and I think it would be cool to see them implemented.

WYR be unable to be killed by anything but old age, or be able to be die like a normal mortal, but otherwise you can live without ever growing old? (Essentially, what kind of imperfect immortality would you prefer?)

Read it. I'd rather figure it out myself.

WYR be stuck in an endless cycle of reincarnation with the memories of your past lives or restart your life as many times as you wish from whatever point in time, and retain all memories?

Trump? I mean I'm broke and he's a millionaire...I might be able to use some advice on getting rich. It would be bad advice but...

WYR have perfect night vision or be able to breathe underwater?

I already have several spiders living in my bathroom, and I don't mind, so I don't think cockroaches would be much different.

WYR be able to control animals (excluding humans) or electronics with your mind?