Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Stop moving while the sun is out. I live in a cave and go out at night, so I'm pretty much unaffected by concerns of daylight.

WYR be on the receiving end of a high-impact move that impacts the head, neck, and spinal area, or be on the receiving end of a particularly painful joint lock or compression hold?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giant dessert. There is food and there should be water nearby.

WYR be hairy all over your body like an ape or have no hair at all on your body like a newborn baby?

I think I will go with flying.

WYR have a giant airplane, a giant cruise ship, a giant submarine, a giant space ship, or a giant car?

Depends on the type of touch. If you allow me to violently crush it, I would smash the spider. If you only let me touch it without killing it, then I rather touch the cockroach.

WYR die in 10 years but have all the money, power, love, and anything you want in the world and do whatever you want, or would you rather live past 100 but have a normal life?

Edited by XRay

I rather have the power to destroy whatever I like.

WYR be able to travel/warp into whatever story you read, or be able to summon fictional things into the real world from whatever story you read?

Summon fictional stuff into the real world. Can I have the Black Knight's warp powder please?

WYR give Alm advice on how to deal with Faye or try to find Faye a guy she can actually have?

I would give Alm advice and tell him to build a harem.

WYR be in zombie apocalypse in the modern world with access to modern technology but face like 7 billion zombies, or be in a zombie apocalypse in the medieval world without access to modern technology but with only half a billion zombies?

Edited by XRay

A zombie apocalypse in the modern world with access to modern technology but face like 7 billion zombies.

Would you rather have someone secretly give you LSD on a random day and time once every 6 months or have everyone in the world all take LSD at the same time once every 5 years?

Slow down my perception of time so I have really good reaction speed.

WYR go on a date with Yamamura Sadako (Ring) or Saeki Kayako (Grudge)?