Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my body hair, so I want more. I can always shave if I want to get rid of it.

WYR eat and defecate with the same orifice or not having taste buds?

The latter, without a doubt.

WYR be treated as a second-class citizen in another country whose cost of living is lower than your own, or enjoy full rights in a country where the cost of living is high?

Live as a second-class citizen in another country whose cost of living is lower than my own.

Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?

I think I am fine with either option. I lean towards family hating me and public loving me since that seems more advantageous.

WYR never need to breathe or never need to eat?

Unlimited sushi. I am not a huge fan of rice, but I do like raw fish.

WYR live in a society with a post-scarcity economy or a society where everyone is immortal?

I wanna be immortal!

WYR have your body become cybernetic, becoming a cyborg, or gain great magical power?

Make a Pokemon equivalent of FEBuilder. Seems like something a ton of people could get a use out of, and it'd be nice to be the one responsible for creating something like that.

WYR get a short but replayable game or a long one that you'll only play through once?

Scottish rebel. Scots are badass! Just ask Scrooge McDuck!

WYR join Scrooge McDuck on his adventures when he was earning his fortune (as depicted in The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck) or after he already established himself (like in DuckTales)?

When he was earning his fortune. Whose to say I can't earn a little something myself?

WYR create a second moon or a second sun, assuming that neither will drastically affect Earth in any way?

A second sun, and make another Earth, so we have alien neighbors! Hope they're friendly.

WYR hang out with the Aflac duck or the Geico gecko for a day?

Roundhouse kicks the the legs. I've done enough sparring to know that body blows hurt. A lot. Even light ones. Strikes to the leg, on the other hand, aren't that bad unless they're strong enough to break bone or quick enough to draw blood.

WYR be worshipped by a cult or become famous for something you know you're bad at doing?