New Feh Channel on the 19th at 8:30 PM PDT (check your time zones)

What I want:

Binding Blade units especially Wolt

old 5* demoting to 4-5*

ftp gacha with launch 3-4* pool as 1-2*, remove them from premium gacha.

Revamp seals to make them assigned by team rather than by unit, currently they are hell to manage.  

WHY DO YOU DENY MY SEASHELL HAIRPIN ARMY?  WHAT GOOD DOES THIS DO?  In calmer words, accessories on multiple units, Seashell is too beautiful.  

Some kinda skill shop.

Some tweak to the IV system that makes it less annoying while still being able to entice whales.  

What I expect:

Binding Blade units, it's taking them long enough.  I doubt Wolt though.

maybe 1-2 of what I said above.  max.

Story stuff

orbs

Fluff.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. There's no word about maintenance, so it doesn't seem like beast units or version 3.0 are possible. So with them clarifying that it isn't CYL, I have no idea what to expect.

4:30 in the bloody morning? I'm lucky college is over.

As always, hoping for Archanea.

Would love to see them demote some 5* exclusives, like regular Lyn, Leo, Sanaki.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

I put the time in the title.  If you're going to inform people about this, might as well tell them when it will happen!

Oh, I see. I guess I was too tired last night to consider that, thanks.

2 hours ago, NoblePink said:

Due to numerous enquiries they are informing that the upcoming Feh Channel will not have info about CYL characters. They'll remain a mystery for now. 

Oh, bummer T_T

Man, bummer about the lack of CYL2. But they shouldn't be too far off anyway if they're coming at the same time last year's did, at least.

Now I don't really know what to expect though. xP Maybe a taste of this month's legendary hero? I also still would like that town building mode mentioned in the survey too, forgot about that!

7 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

As for laguz. New weapons are usually implemented in version updates as was the case with colorless breath for 2.3 and colored bows for 2.4. I wouldn't get my hopes up

I mean, Colorless Breath and Colored Bows were based off existing weapons types. They were just given a color (or lack of one). Whereas Laguz units would definitely be using a new weapon type.

ok... well then what i wish:

Rehaul of the calculation system on AA and Arena to remove the penalty for useing ranged units or not useing certain skills even if tgey make no sense

Nerf dragons and bold fighter or buff infantry and dagger users

Skill shop

something fancy, omg IS just surprise me!

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean, Colorless Breath and Colored Bows were based off existing weapons types. They were just given a color (or lack of one). Whereas Laguz units would definitely be using a new weapon type.

Hmm. That is true. Still, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Would be cool tho if they did that

I just realized something!!! They could just tell us in advance what the upcoming system update entails. But I shouldn't get my hopes up

Edited by silveraura25

Too bad that there will be no news on CYL2, but they hopefully are coming end of next month.  I really wonder what Feh is going to talk about for 18 minutes then?  Well, this leaves the door open for anything.  I figure they are going to show another new mode off to have a video that long.  I really hope if it is a new mode it is the town building one because it sounded fun.

I'm hoping that some of the older or junk 5 stars will be demoted. Ephraim, Faye, Gray, Hinoka, Karel, Leo, Luke, Mist, Saber, Sanaki, Sonya, Tailtiu, and Young Tiki would be prime candidates for demotion.

I don't expect Linde, Lucina, Lyn, or Ike to be demoted, despite being good candidates for it because they are very popular. Lyn has a higher chance than the others seeing as how she was never in meta.

I'd also like to see a "free" 1-2 star summoning banner that includes the askr trio and a pool of basic "retired" 3-4 star units, which would be removed from the regular pool. This banner would always be available. This banner would not cost orbs, and would not have traditional summoning sessions, but would rather open 1 orb of a chosen color, crafted from the shards, crystals, badges, and great badges of its respective color.

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Wait. I just thought of something. But just to confirm it, what units where in the top 20 that are non beast units as well as not being in the game yet of CYL2

I don't there was anyone, but the 4 heroes that aren't in the game yet that are the highest in CYL2 are Selkie, Kliff, Keaton and Aversa, in that order.

I said excluding beast units. But I decided to check for myself. And it makes Aversa, Maribelle, Owain, and Kliff the higher up non beast units. And it makes sense why there is a GHB. Aversa could be the GHB, while the other three are apart of the main banner. It all makes sense!

Not too surprised about no CYL2 coverage. I figure they'll release them at the same time as last year, so it'd be a little early for them to do more than say "they're still coming." Nice of them to actually respond so people don't keep hyping up their expectations.

Having CYL not be part of it makes me even more interested now, honestly. Now who knows what new stuff they might have to show us. Beasts? Possibly. I'm not anticipating that though, nor do I really care about when they get in. I'm still hoping for some kind of town builder thing like that survey had asked about, but I'm not going to get my hopes up for that either.

Yeah, I'm happy about no-CYL2 announcement, because unless they do something different to last year, what's there to show? A standard trailer showing their skills is just occupying time that could be used to announce something meaningful. 18 minutes without filler trailers (though I suspect we'll have one anyway) increases the odds of actual new news.

In short what I'd want is

• Barracks Increase
  • More orbs
  • Ways to get seasonals besides reruns or legendary summoning
  • Ways to get five stars more frequently in general besides summoning
  • Item exchange, I do not need 395 arena crests, so let me change them to orbs or feathers

For the last three options, a brief idea is a direct orb exchange for a character, it may rotate daily, and we'll say cost something like 50 orbs minimum for a random 5 star, that way people can still summon with the rng chances and others can hoard and get five stars, though since it is random they can get literally anyone in the game as a five star, hope you're enjoying your 5* Felicia or Lissa you just summoned.

Oh. Putting the free heroes into the summoning pool. That I want and expect to happen. The GHB elite quests last for a year, but what then?

Things I'm hoping to see: 

1. New Heroes details if not revealed today
  2. New Refinements, especially for Askr Trio, B!Lyn Swift Mulagir side-grade
  3. Increase in the barracks (again)
  4. Book III Preview
  5. Revamp on the Summoning Pool (please demote a lot of reds)
  6. Free Orbs
  7. New Grand Hero Battle
  8. New Game mode
  9. Arena Revamp with score updates, (hard to get 730 score every time)
  10. HM Increase to 6000 or 7000
  11. A way to get more copies of the TT only units
  12. Free Hero (wishful thinking)

The things I want most that seem at least reasonably plausible:

• Barracks size increase.
  • New uses for Arena Medallions:
    • Skill shop?
    • Trade for Sacred Coins, gold rocks, etc.?
    • Really any reason to run the Arena more and help people get defense wins.
  • Recurring quests for additional copies of Grand Hero Battle and Tempest Trial reward characters.
  • Laguz. The idea for their weapons to have Even/Odd Wave skills sounds very attractive and makes a lot of sense.
  • Refines for weapons not named Folkvangr, Fensalir, or Noatun.

The things I want most that seem less plausible:

• Visible natures.
  • Ability to change or reroll natures.
  • Refines for Folkvangr, Fensalir, and Noatun.
  • Merge levels for Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna.

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The things I want most that seem at least reasonably plausible:

• Barracks size increase.
  • New uses for Arena Medallions:
    • Skill shop?
    • Trade for Sacred Coins, gold rocks, etc.?
    • Really any reason to run the Arena more and help people get defense wins.
  • Recurring quests for additional copies of Grand Hero Battle and Tempest Trial reward characters.
  • Laguz. The idea for their weapons to have Even/Odd Wave skills sounds very attractive and makes a lot of sense.
  • Refines for weapons not named Folkvangr, Fensalir, or Noatun.

The things I want most that seem less plausible:

• Visible natures.
  • Ability to change or reroll natures.
  • Refines for Folkvangr, Fensalir, and Noatun.
  • Merge levels for Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna.

I will never understand why visible natures aren't already a part of the game. It is such a simple UI change, would not threaten profits, and would ease the player experience tremendously. Just put in a boon/bane row, color code the strong and weak stat, or put a + and a - by the boon and bane. It's not rocket science. 

Throwing plausibility to the wayside:

- The new banner is the new-and-improved Askr trio. Plus Kiran.

- Mass demotion ....from 3-4* to 1-2*. Bye Oboro.

- Arena Assault down to 5 matches.

That last one is obviously the least plausible.

EDIT: 1-2* characters are summoned using Arena Medals instead of orbs.

Edited by Humanoid