New Feh Channel on the 19th at 8:30 PM PDT (check your time zones)

1 hour ago, Othin said:

IIRC there's been exactly one previous Feh Channel the night before a main banner release (Nohrian Summer), and it had the trailer released that night.

There was also Farfetched Heroes, which actually got datamined before the FEH Channel that revealed it even started.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ready to be underwhelmed.

Honestly even CYL2 isn't that hype anymore since everyone on it except Veronica have already gotten alts. Still will be cool to see what they do with the characters but it's not really a novelty anymore.

It's too early for an FE16 banner and I've given up expecting laguz to be added anytime soon, so I wonder if there will be any unexpected banners.

Edit: oh, no CYL? Well then I really have no clue what they'll talk about.

Edited by Book Bro

On 18-7-2018 at 7:41 AM, Nanima said:

- More 5* demotes. I am talking Luke, Mist and Jaffar specifically here.

- Buffing daggers somehow.

YES to both of these, I want to +10 Jaffar so badly and I love the dagger units but they're just....not very useful :( Please give them something to make them stronger, pleeeaaaase.

I'm also very much hoping they'll finally reveal beast units, though on the other hand I definitely do not have enough orbs to be ready for that so maybe not. Then again, I will never really have enough orbs for that...

With CYL not being covered, I'm kinda expecting they will talk about that castle building thing from the survey, they can probably cover at least 10 minutes with that. And while I am kinda excited about that feature, I would still be disappointed if that turns out to be the majority of the stream.

But a bunch of free orbs (which aren't daily log-in bonuses) and a bunch of 5* demotes would already make me very happy really. Oh and more accessories!

For what i can see see i think we just will get the end of Book Two with the end of Fjorm's story, and we'll gonna get Ylgr or Laegjaern the end of Chapter 13 as a Free Reward "as usual". 

After that the only thing i wish is to have a Special pool from time to time to get 5 star versions of Tempest Trials and chara introduced in TT to be added to the pool as 3* and 4*

A new game mode will be introduced for sure. Maybe a My Castle thing.

Also, it's time to give Weapon Updates to the OG's.

No CYL2 this time, huh. Maybe they’ll finally acknowledge the spinoffs. Anyway, I hope this stream is more about demotions, more prfs for existing units (like Tobin) and upgrades for existing weapons such as Kitty Paddle+. 

Not feeling too hyped about this one as the Feh Channel is going to show content that is already going to be shown in a different video (the New Heroes trailer) and there’s nothing I could expect, especially since no CYL2 content (which isn’t really hype to me anyways).

So, here’s what I think.

5* demotes: I’m not seeing it. Let’s be real, we were spoiled rotten by the fact that there was a mass demotion months ago. It’d be awkwardly early (and possibly unprofitable) to do even more right now. Then again, I recently experienced a pitybreaking Sanaki, so I’m far from against this from happening.

Beast units: I think it’s quite plausible actually. They’ll definitely not be the new heroes, but I think in the next month update they could definitely be added. If colorless dragons and colored bows can be added (which have so far been utilized poorly), why not beast units? I know a common counter argument is that they’d more likely be part of version 3.0 or whatnot, but I think it’s certainly doable.

Weapon refines: Along with our standard personal weapon upgrades additions, I think it’s also high time that the other older weapons like the gem weapons, raventomes, poison dagger, kitty paddle, even the brave weapons could receive them (though the braves refines should be akin to ranged weapons for obvious reasons).

New mode/changes to old modes: I’m kind of blank on specific modes they could add, but I’d like to see changes to the current ones. Maybe make Tap Battle more enjoyable to play... or just scrap it altogether.

Adding TT units to the pool: Please. Oh please. So long as they’re appropriately placed (Tobin and Finn should be nowhere near the 5* pool), I’d like to see some returning faces. Joshua, Marisa, and to a lesser extent Gerome are all characters I use, and I’d to receive more copies myself to build up. 

On 18/07/2018 at 7:55 AM, Glaceon Mage said:

What I want:

Binding Blade units especially Wolt

old 5* demoting to 4-5*

ftp gacha with launch 3-4* pool as 1-2*, remove them from premium gacha.

Revamp seals to make them assigned by team rather than by unit, currently they are hell to manage.  

WHY DO YOU DENY MY SEASHELL HAIRPIN ARMY?  WHAT GOOD DOES THIS DO?  In calmer words, accessories on multiple units, Seashell is too beautiful.  

Some kinda skill shop.

Some tweak to the IV system that makes it less annoying while still being able to entice whales.  

What I expect:

Binding Blade units, it's taking them long enough.  I doubt Wolt though.

maybe 1-2 of what I said above.  max.

Story stuff

orbs

Fluff.

Despite adding very little Binding Blade units since launch, sales wise, it is still the most over represented game. Granted, I don't think using sale numbers is a good metric like was done in this analysis. A better metric would be to total each game's CYL votes as a percentage. Binding Blade would still be over represented albeit less so, especially if we use CYL1 as the metric as opposed to CYL2. 

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Despite adding very little Binding Blade units since launch, sales wise, it is still the most over represented game. Granted, I don't think using sale numbers is a good metric like was done in this analysis. A better metric would be to total each game's CYL votes as a percentage. Binding Blade would still be over represented albeit less so, especially if we use CYL1 as the metric as opposed to CYL2. 

I mean, it makes some degree of sense that FE6 would get less votes overall, it's JP only.

That doesn't mean it shouldn't have any banners, and it'd be nice to have some non-alt FE6 units who aren't victims of the powercreep since CYL1.  And none of the alts even have the powercreep BST, as BRoy was a second place and VRoy/VLilina are ranged cavs, who don't get the BST powercreep due to IS desperately trying to make them lesser since they were so dominant early.  

33 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I mean, it makes some degree of sense that FE6 would get less votes overall, it's JP only.

That doesn't mean it shouldn't have any banners, and it'd be nice to have some non-alt FE6 units who aren't victims of the powercreep since CYL1.  And none of the alts even have the powercreep BST, as BRoy was a second place and VRoy/VLilina are ranged cavs, who don't get the BST powercreep due to IS desperately trying to make them lesser since they were so dominant early.  

Isn't being Japan only a good reason that it should have less representation? I mean Tellius games are international and they are two games compared to one BB yet Tellius characters are on par with BB in terms of numbers. Also Tellius games have more effort put into characterization than Binding Blade. 

Most plot important characters in BB are already in. There are some plot relevant characters still left in Radiant Dawn such as Pelleas, Geoffrey, Lucia and Sephiran. This doesn't even include the laguz. 

I'll admit that the overall quality of the units is much better in Tellius than Binding Blade, but then again it makes sense that guys like Zelgius and Ike will be a lot stronger than Roy and Cecilia narratively speaking. In terms of power level, Radiant Dawn characters seem stronger than Binding Blade in terms of lore and feats. I mean compare the power of the final boss in RD compared to BB. 

I do agree Binding Blade needs more banners, but unfortunately, there aren't enough new regular banners even for Awakening and Fates. Way too many seasonal banners especially when even regular banners are alt infested. 

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Isn't being Japan only a good reason that it should have less representation? I mean Tellius games are international and they are two games compared to one BB yet Tellius characters are on par with BB in terms of numbers. Also Tellius games have more effort put into characterization than Binding Blade. 

Can't say I agree that JP only games should have less representation.  FE4-6 may have less people having played them, but those who have shouldn't be treated as second class because there's less of them.  But I guess that's just my own opinion as someone who likes those casts.

5 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Most plot important characters in BB are already in. There are some plot relevant characters still left in Radiant Dawn such as Pelleas, Geoffrey, Lucia and Sephiran. This doesn't even include the laguz. 

Guinivere, Miledy, Galle, Brunnya, Elffin, Murdock, Niime, Yoder, Idoun, Perceval, Douglas, and Jahn are all relevant to Binding Blade's plot to varying degrees and not in the game.  

7 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I'll admit that the overall quality of the units is much better in Tellius than Binding Blade, but then again it makes sense that guys like Zelgius and Ike will be a lot stronger than Roy and Cecilia narratively speaking. In terms of power level, Radiant Dawn characters seem stronger than Binding Blade in terms of lore and feats. I mean compare the power of the final boss in RD compared to BB. 

Canon power levels don't really mean much regarding strength in Heroes.  I mean, Leo's a fairly strong mage storywise but fairly subpar as gameplaywise for Heroes, he's outclassed by Eirika as a red horsemage.  Eirika doesn't even use dark magic in FE8, nor does she show any potential for it, and horsemage Eirika's dialogue implies she's still quite new at it to reflect this.  By contrast, Leo's been studying for a large portion of his life, and is shown to be a prodigy at it.

17 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I do agree Binding Blade needs more banners, but unfortunately, there aren't enough new regular banners even for Awakening and Fates. Way too many seasonal banners especially when even regular banners are alt infested. 

...So why are we arguing about this?  If we agree that Binding Blade could use banners, what exactly is the point here?  It's not like I'm asking for every banner from here out to be Binding Blade related, that'd be silly, and I have favs from other games I'd like to see as well (Forrest where?).  I'd just like the game to have a banner every now and then, and I think after a year and a half of waiting I can expect one sometime soon.

4 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Can't say I agree that JP only games should have less representation.  FE4-6 may have less people having played them, but those who have shouldn't be treated as second class because there's less of them.  But I guess that's just my own opinion as someone who likes those casts.

It makes sense that games that have more sales should receive more representation because more than likely more people have played them and willing to fork money to those games. That's why it's a good thing that Awakening and Fates have a large roster and one can even argue that Awakening should have even more. Where are the Awakening villains as GHBs? At least Zephiel and Narcian are GHB. 

It's not that the people who have played them are being treated worse, it's that you can satisfy more people by adding characters everyone knows about. Doesn't justify adding the same characters over and over again though. 

7 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Guinivere, Miledy, Galle, Brunnya, Elffin, Murdock, Niime, Yoder, Idoun, Perceval, Douglas, and Jahn are all relevant to Binding Blade's plot to varying degrees and not in the game.  

I wouldn't say they are more relevant than Lekain, who didn't even show in up in either CYL poll when even some generic Brigand Boss did. Tellius is getting shafted harder than Binding Blade IMO. Douglas and Galle have less lines than the likes of the Dawn Brigade so I wouldn't say they are plot relevant in the slightest. 

12 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Canon power levels don't really mean much regarding strength in Heroes.  I mean, Leo's a fairly strong mage storywise but fairly subpar as gameplaywise for Heroes, he's outclassed by Eirika as a red horsemage.  Eirika doesn't even use dark magic in FE8, nor does she show any potential for it, and horsemage Eirika's dialogue implies she's still quite new at it to reflect this.  By contrast, Leo's been studying for a large portion of his life, and is shown to be a prodigy at it.

Nevertheless, I have a lot more BB units in my collection and still have no RD characters despite having four PoR characters because it is easier to get a BB character and make a BB team regardless of the RD units being better on average due to sheer variety and availability. 

14 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

...So why are we arguing about this?  If we agree that Binding Blade could use banners, what exactly is the point here?  It's not like I'm asking for every banner from here out to be Binding Blade related, that'd be silly, and I have favs from other games I'd like to see as well (Forrest where?).  I'd just like the game to have a banner every now and then, and I think after a year and a half of waiting I can expect one sometime soon.

I want a Radiant Dawn banner pronto due to the lack of non Crimean characters in Heroes. There are only 3 Daein characters (Sothe, Micaiah and Black Knight) in Heroes. On the other hand, there are 8 Crimean characters (Ike, Soren, Titania, Oscar, Mist, Elincia, Mia and Nephenee). This means Micaiah is getting shafted by Ike again which is unacceptable!

At least Roy's got most of his harem in the game (Sue and Lalum notwithstanding). I wouldn't say he's getting shafted at all. 

30 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I wouldn't say they are more relevant than Lekain, who didn't even show in up in either CYL poll when even some generic Brigand Boss did. Tellius is getting shafted harder than Binding Blade IMO. Douglas and Galle have less lines than the likes of the Dawn Brigade so I wouldn't say they are plot relevant in the slightest. 

Douglas maybe I was being generous, but Galle's basically the game's Camus, and appears multiple times prior to being fought.  He also has a relation to two of the playable cast (Miledy being his girlfriend and Zeiss being her brother).  

Nevertheless, I have a lot more BB units in my collection and still have no RD characters despite having four PoR characters because it is easier to get a BB character and make a BB team regardless of the RD units being better on average due to sheer variety and availability. 

This is largely a symptom of the unfortunate way Intsys adds units, it's not really Binding Blade's fault.  BRoy, VRoy, and VLilina are the only FE6 units not in the 4* pool, because with the exception of them and Klein, all of them were launch 3-4 and 4-5.  Since IntSys seems intent on bloating the 5* pool when adding new units, Tellius units become harder to come by due to the lack of launch representation.

I want a Radiant Dawn banner pronto due to the lack of non Crimean characters in Heroes. There are only 3 Daein characters (Sothe, Micaiah and Black Knight) in Heroes. On the other hand, there are 8 Crimean characters (Ike, Soren, Titania, Oscar, Mist, Elincia, Mia and Nephenee). This means Micaiah is getting shafted by Ike again which is unacceptable!

At least Roy's got most of his harem in the game (Sue and Lalum notwithstanding). I wouldn't say he's getting shafted at all. 

I mean, I'd like a FE10 banner too, Edward and Leonardo would be nice.  I never denied that Tellius could use units, or implied that it didn't deserve them, I just think we're due for a FE6 banner by now, since there hasn't been one yet.  As a fan of FE6, I think I'm allowed to want it to get some attention sometimes, right?  Why are we making this FE6 vs FE10?  

Like really I'm very confused why you singled me out as a person who wants a Binding Blade banner for this entire discussion.  

Edited by Glaceon Mage

10 minutes ago, Etheus said:

How about 2 Daien banners? One regular for Zihark, Jill, Illyana, and Tauroneo, with Bertram as GHB. One Dawn Brigade for Nolan, Edward, Leonardo, and Laura, with Pelleas as TT reward. 

As long as they don't both come out in the same year, that would be great! After all, we don't want too much Daein representation either. Bertram was barely a character though. I think you're better off with Petrine. Ilyana will be blue colour (like Ishtar) along with Tauroneo (mainly uses lances) and Jill (unless we're talking about RD Jill).  

23 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

As long as they don't both come out in the same year, that would be great! After all, we don't want too much Daein representation either. Bertram was barely a character though. I think you're better off with Petrine. Ilyana will be blue colour (like Ishtar) along with Tauroneo (mainly uses lances) and Jill (unless we're talking about RD Jill).  

Spoiler

As Renning, he's quite important. Possibly more so than Petrine. I was thinking that the GHB would be against Bertram but unlock Renning as the hero as well as the mask as an accessory through a quest for player choice.

Why not both Bertram and Petrine (and Bryce). 

Also, I was thinking RD Jill, just for weapon diversity. Lance fliers are oversaturated. RD Jill is more likeable anyway. Sure, PoR Jill is the one with a character arc, but RD Jill has matured because of that character arc.

Edited by Etheus

Ike is more popular than Micaiah, is in both Tellius games, and the Greil Mercs are more iconic than the the DB. Of course they'd overshadow other Tellius characters a bit.

Btw, Mia is actually from Begnion. The official artbooks say so.

I think we need Kieran more than anybody else from here though. He's an axe cav and we're still sorely lacking many of those in the permanent pool.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ike is more popular than Micaiah, is in both Tellius games, and the Greil Mercs are more iconic than the the DB. Of course they'd overshadow other Tellius characters a bit.

Btw, Mia is actually from Begnion. The official artbooks say so.

I think we need Kieran more than anybody else from here though. He's an axe cav and we're still sorely lacking many of those in the permanent pool.

Kieran would need another Crimean banner. Perhaps a Crimean retainers banner alongside Lucia, Bastian, and Geoffery. I'm all for it because Bastian is quite possibly my favorite character in the entire franchise and I would love to see him in Heroes (and as a viable unit for once in his career, ffs).

Edited by Etheus

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

Kieran would need another Crimean banner. Perhaps a Crimean retainers banner alongside Lucia, Bastian, and Geoffery. I'm all for it because Bastian is quite possibly my favorite character in the entire franchise and I would love to see him in Heroes (and viable for once, ffs).

And Marcia, with one of them as a TT unit. Probably Bastian or Lucia given the TT trends overall. Marcia is only an actual Crimean Knight in RD, but still. I really would like a Crimean knight banner with those guys. I don't even like Geoffrey much and I'd include him. Though how I'd make him stand out from the many other lance cavs, I dunno. Marcia would be kinda hard to make unique among Peg knights too.

Honestly, the only Tellius character I want that isn't a Laguz is Rhys. I need my frail healer boi.

Posted this in another thread, but my prediction for the highly likely Awakening banner is: Olivia Alt, Sumia and Gregor. Aversa as GHB and Maribelle as TT reward. I need Stumbles and milady in my barracks.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And Marcia, with one of them as a TT unit. Probably Bastian or Lucia given the TT trends overall. Marcia is only an actual Crimean Knight in RD, but still. I really would like a Crimean knight banner with those guys. I don't even like Geoffrey much and I'd include him. Though how I'd make him stand out from the many other lance cavs, I dunno. Marcia would be kinda hard to make unique among Peg knights too.

Marcia is a Crimean unit in RD, but her origins are Begnion. And seeing as how so few worthy units are from Begnion, with so many being Crimean, it makes more functional sense to lump her, Makalov, and Astrid into Begnion.

...Why is an Awakening banner highly likely? I've seen nothing that suggests this. And considering we had an Awakening banner fairly recently, I doubt this banner is one. Also, an Olivia alt over one for Lon'qu, Frederick, or practically any other Awakening character already in the game? I'd never expect such a thing.

EDIT: People don't really care about Makalov or Astrid. Especially the former. and Marcia has interacted much more with the Crimeans than anybody in Begnion, honestly, so imo it makes more sense to lump her with the Crimeans. But if she had to be grouped with Begnion characters, I'd go Sigrun and Tanith or Haar. Haar originally came from Begnion, I believe.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Why is an Awakening banner highly likely? I've seen nothing that suggests this. And considering we had an Awakening banner fairly recently, I doubt this banner is one.

EDIT: People don't really care about Makalov or Astrid. Especially the former. and Marcia has interacted much more with the Crimeans than anybody in Begnion, honestly, so imo it makes more sense to lump her with the Crimeans.

I am saying functional sense. Begnion, despite being the most populous country, is also the least interesting and has the fewest worthwhile characters (unless we count the separate Laguz nations individually). While Crimea is positively brimming with characters, Begnion has few characters left that people care about. 

I'm not sure that it matters though, since country specific banners aren't that common.

Edited by Etheus