New Feh Channel on the 19th at 8:30 PM PDT (check your time zones)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ah man, not even one man this coming banner...

Libra's a man tho

Also MOST OF THE TEMPEST TRIAL REWARD HEROES ARE COMING BACK
I CAN FINALLY GET TOBIN
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M HAPPY ABOUT THAT

Edited by ILikeKirbys

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

What? Nah, Libra's one fine girl.

No, Libra's a guy. I played Awakening, I remember thinking he was a girl too, briefly.

Also ASKRTRIOREFINEFINALLY

So, Anna gets to warp at any HP range, Alfonse gets Brazen ATK/DEF on his weapon (YES) and optional Triangle Adept (meh), and Sharena's effects makes me want to 5-Star her.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

8 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

No, Libra's a guy. I played Awakening, I remember thinking he was a girl too, briefly.

I'm making a funny shush

Triangle Adept, Spd/Def Bond, and Fujin Yumi's Shadow Step refines... hm...

In addition, upgrading at all adds Brazen Atk/Def, Dull Bonuses, and Escape Route 3...

Anyone else feel Anna got kinda screwed this time round? I mean, I'll upgrade Noatun one day, but probably not with Shadow Step...

Edited by Xenomata

Yeah totally underwhelming like I expected. Maribelle is the only thing I'm interested in and it's nice that Sumia is finally in the game. Would have been way more hype if Aversa was the GHB instead of Walhart.

Well, aside from all the orbs, the daily summoning banners, and free Walhart, this was pretty disappointing. The new characters seem fine, but nothing I'm dying for, and basically all the gameplay changes look meh at best. 

Edited by bottlegnomes

I thought I was going to be able to be strong for this new banner easily and then they introduced Olivia. There goes all my birthday money.

I like the building bonds to earn rewards and accessories, but I wish it was just a standard part of the game added in, not a timed event with fixed characters I don't like much/at all.

Edited by Liliesgrace

pretty meh, overall, I understand that they need to do more for new events, but I just don't feel this one, still nice to see a good skip banner, not like conquest would have been better, but nice to see some good old fashioned IS cynicism again.

I'm pleased with this news. As well that the new mode starts on my birthday so I'll have plenty of time to rack up bond points. Not too sure how I feel about Maribelle's weapon, though. And I called Olivia being a red dancer again. Hmm...I wonder who'll get Beldandy? A future Ninian alt? Tethys? A Heron? We'll see.

I am surprised that it was really Olivia. Their guesses seemed like conspiracy theory stuff. 

Is it too much to ask for grand conquest size maps without the gimmick? I like being able to use 8 units, but as it stands it is not as fun as it could be.

15 minutes ago, Motendra said:

WALHART THE CONQUEROR

No Brave Heroes, but at least we'll get that big guy. Been waiting for him for a while now. I hope he's as good as Camoo (XD), I'd hate for him to be a low tier character 

That was probably the most disappointing FEH channel yet.  There's not really anything new to look forward to, and I don't know if you have to pull the new units to do the new game mode.

It was also a bit embarrassing, having my spouse listen in as a high pitched owl is talking about me making friends with characters in a mobile game.

Still no word on a barracks expansion, which is what I really wanted.

Good for the Askr trio!  They deserved something after all this time.  However, I was really hoping the version update would include laguz...  I'm not too interested in awkward hero conversations where they profess love to me (yes, I'm aware Feh said friendship.  Somehow, I don't think it will be that benign).  I think I'd be more interested if we were getting more challenges instead of awkward fluff.  And it would be one thing if she said learn more about the heroes, but I honestly don't think I'd want to be friends with most of them.  I mean, Zelgius is one of my favorite characters...  Would not want to be his friend.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Wow Libra looks so pretty haha

RIP no Gregor or Miriel but I'm mostly satisfied!

And Askr weapon upgradeS!!!!

@Vaximillian

Yeah, I’m sad there’s no Miriel. Between, the new heroes, I really don’t need them, but Libra and Maribelle are the most interesting. I already have Shigure as my Lance Flier ( Though I wanted Sumia to be added for a long time. ) as for Olivia, I have P!Azura who’s weapon is the same effect, while I also have NY!Azura and B!Ninian for flying dancers.

Walhart is the only thing i cared about. The Support Conversations would've been cool if they didn't limit to four characters per rotation. 

Reminder that Binding Blade has gotten zero new characters since launch (not counting the Zephiel and Narcian GHBs).

Edited by Armagon