New Feh Channel on the 19th at 8:30 PM PDT (check your time zones)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Feh channel wasn't the most interesting one though getting tons of free orbs is always nice. Finally, Sumia is in the game and the new Olivia alt gives me a reason to pull red orbs. Walhart GHB is nice as well though I wonder if his Wolf Berg will have distant counter on it to go along with Xander's and Camus' counterattack anywhere weapons. If not hopefully he will have at least one good skill to fodder off him like Linus. Askr refines are nice though I am still wonder how Anna's special refine helps her. Looks like she will be better off with a Slaying Axe or Wo Gun after all to keep her viable because I don't know if I want to spend Divine Dew for Noatun outside of a +Atk, +Spd or +Res refine. Also, next TT will give me +6 Masked Marth and +3 Black Knight.

Edited by NSSKG151
added more

I feel like I am the only person on this planet who was not disappointed with this Feh Channel. I am pretty hyped for the supports and Walhart. Also, finally a Asrk trio refine! <3

GC changes seem good, I am not good enough at arena to be bothered by the change but I still find it interesting as that will actually change the meta. 

3 minutes ago, Marston said:

I feel like I am the only person on this planet who was not disappointed with this Feh Channel. I am pretty hyped for the supports and Walhart. Also, finally a Asrk trio refine! <3

GC changes seem good, I am not good enough at arena to be bothered by the change but I still find it interesting as that will actually change the meta. 

Mmm not really, wont change a thing but luckily for me i can run a full fledged Askr unit if i dont have a merged bonus unit. My askars have all skills leraned ecxept for rate 5star exclusives!

Here are my impresions of what has been showed:

- Awakening banner: Nice! 3 new characters, 4 person banner and colour balance. Libra seems to be the obvious demotion, which I think is good, since there are still so few axes that having easy access to them is much more necessary. Also, Dazzling Staff finally arrives to the permanent pool.

- New orbs flood: god, this is always my favourite part of the Channel. Could someone say/show which are the banners? I’d like to see if there’s anyone I’d like to try to summon. Also, 15 free pulls, that’s just very very generous. 

- Askr trio refines: poor Anna, her refine is very underwhelming :( . The other two look great.

- GC: Yay! More feathers.

- Arena: I’m in that point where I can reach tier 20 easily (sometimes even with deaths) but can’t stay in tier 20 even with blessings, so ir doesn’t affect me.

- TT units: rip my dreams of having a +10 Masked Marth. Missed one of the two copies on the first TT and now she will probably be stuck at +9 forever (once they give us the final 2 copies). Nice to see Tobin and Clive back. Although, they don’t have anything to offer for SI, so idk what I’ll do with them. The others will be premium fodder.

- New event: more rewards, so I won’t complain.

Hmmm, better make some room in my barracks, I don't have those TT units at all. They are also very welcome, I actually didn't buy Black Knight just yet. Also I'm pretty sure they promised at least 80 orbs, so it's a good chance for me to go up to 3 digits. (which gets pulverized by one of the legendary banners most likely).

I can't care less about these new weapons, my lords are still at 4* right now, and I still don't see why I should promote them to 5*. Arena update doesn't concern me, I'm still far from Tier 20. New event could be ok, it'll depend on the rewards for me.

Oh, wait, must have misread something. Guess they're here already.

I'm happy to try for Libra, but I gotta say, there's bound to be some complaining about Awakening oversaturation after the Summer banner. At least Sumia deserves some leeway since she is pretty notable in Awakening and surprisingly took until now to get in. Also, damn, Walhart looks intimidating.

Euuughh Sumia, Olivia, and Maribelle all at once...

The bond event could've been executed better, IMO, since I'm not interested in any of the characters except Libra this round and it's just for a limited time.  However, I think the structure could be good fit for the FEH demographic, especially if they make all the future events female-heavy too.  

In other news, more free orbs is always appreciated!!! More weapon refinery is fine by me, and it really feels about time for the Askrans.  I'm not sure how I feel about the Arena changes since I don't really do much there.  It does seem like a nice way of giving more rewards and hero feathers, but I can understand some people feeling like the extra competition alienates them more if they're not whales.

Woooo, Hrid is good looking :D Happy there.

Also happy about the TT units.

Like the fact Libra is coming in to this, and that they've done a four person banner. Alt is annoying but first flying dancer in the common pool, I guess. I'll go for Libra and Maribelle - don't really like her art but those skills are too good to pass up. Hopefully they'll demote two people, even if I don't really care much for Sumia.

Gonna refine Alfonse. Will probably leave the other two.

Otherwise, my main hopes with the 3-4* units being update have not been met. I'm not left bitterly disappointed by this channel (I really had no excitement for it anyway) but it's not really done much to make me excited for future ones either.

It's a Feh Channel. No CLY this time, let's see what we get.

Spoiler

SPLISH SPLASH

Feh really wanted a reason to be at a resort.

So, 4 topics: Awakening (Well that leak was right then?), the datamined red heart, a crown (?) and Feh in a floatie.

Awakening banner. Libra has the Axe Wo Dao, AH FUCK MARIBELLE IS HERE I WAS AFRAID OF THIS and she has a weapon that afflicts TA (huh), Sumia's here and her lance gives +6 atk on EP (neat) and Olivia alt can fly. She has a personal weapon, can dance and has sword Uror. Well I'll be fucked. Well barring Olivia no complaints. ALSO WALHART IS HERE YO. I was expecting Conquest, I have more hype now. Whoops.

Diverting to the unit banner, Sumia has Reposition and Close Def (Defensive lance flier. Neat, likely better than Subaki), Libra has Spur Atk/Def and Renewal (Calling it, he drops), Maribelle has Dazzling Staff and Staff Valour (OKAY, THAT'S IT, SHE'S MY PRIORITY WITH THE BANNER), Olivia has Sword Uror, Guidance, Chill Spd and Bracing Stance. So totally 5* exclusive.

Feh celebrates 1 & 1/2 years with more orbs and SP. (Daily summoning events?) A Hero Rises comes back for reference, with the top 40 units in maps. Next TT gives 6 units including a 5* BK and Joshua (nice). Daily summoning events for each skill banner from last year, that's an odd idea.

Crown next. 2.8 is the focus. GC gets more updates including players competing with each other and making defence easier. The new refines are the ASKRTRIO (GIVE ME ALL THE DIVINE DEW!) Alfonse gets Brazen Atk/Def and TA3 (O....Kay? Least I can choose the stat boost instead), Sharena gets to Null stat boosts and Spd/Def Bond (nice), Anna's keeps her base skill (Pfft) and Takumi's ability (SO SHE'S AXE WITCH!NOWI. OKAY!). Arena update too, has tier 21 now (Was tested while Canas was a bonus unit. Just make him permanent IS). Aldo Feh gets the crown, so if that motivates you...... While bonus characters give +3 score per kill (SERIOUSLY IS DO IT)

Feh jokes about refining wings. So when Kinshirena alt?

Onto the heart. Forging bonds? Earning friendship (pfft) is a thing. Coming closer to them does... what? Something about bonding more (FRIENDSHIP IS- I'll stop), Accessories boost it (POPEHAT CONFIRMED). This is strange, though free orbs so w/e. I am going to have to look at this again.

Also Hrid is here.

TLDR: Maribelle's here, Walhart's to fear, More BK coming in TT, Hero Rises maps to beat(beat), Askrtrio refined makes warping Anna, Minor updates for GC and Arena and I have no idea what to think about Forging Bonds.

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Friendship mode: really cringey; the only positive things I can see about this are rewards and potential characterization. If the characters keep on gushing over me, though, MAXIMUM CRINGE.

This made me laugh IRL.

Meh

Banner: Not FE6, now to wait another month.  This basically killed my hype for the whole stream

Anniversary presents are nice I guess, also returning Tempest units are welcome

Askr refines finally

Arena changes: one only really affects the whaliest of whales it seems, other one makes things more luckbased on what foes you get >~>

New event seems okay, depending on how it is written.  If it's just player gushing it sucks, if it's actual character development and interaction it's good.  Just have to wait and see.

Overall: none of the stuff I want to see addressed and no FE6 banner.  what a disappointment

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't know, I think I'll give Alfonse the TA refine on his weapon. His main function on my team is to kill green things, especially axes, and to stay the fuck away from blues, so TA just makes him better at that.

So Alfonse's upgrade has been growing on me. Sure once merges get to be a thing, this won't work as well, but one Ardent Sacrifice puts him in brazen range and with a def refine, stacking brazens, and CD, he's hitting 65/25/56/28 while still having 33 HP, before any ally buffs. Give him wrath and moon bow or glimmer and he's still putting out 47ish damage against 40 def reds. Heck, his damage output would be meh, but even blue physicals might have trouble with him--need 73 attack to ORKO him with a special. Mages would still eat him alive though.

Sharena's seems pretty decent too, but still her stats are a but middling.

Neither will be meta by any means, but at least it's a decent improvement. Anna still seems like she's hurting though.

8 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Sure, trenches do screw up cavalry units quite a bit, but not all maps have them and it would still be quite the obnoxious addition to the already frustrating aspect of AI dancers doing whatever. But as I said, IS will be introducing them at some point anyways.

It's not really any more awful than dealing with a full high-end armor team on that desert map. Seriously, fuck that map. I'd like it, but I love horsies, and to be fair, I don't think using the armor/desert map combo is really a good basis for what's reasonable. At least we haven't gotten an attack-stacked armor healer. Wrazzle-dazzle BF just sounds awesome :|

10 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Are you ready for another Azura alt?

Ninian though.

10 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

@VaximillianYou keep forgetting Dorcas

Someone keeps putting poison in his mutton.

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Maribelle is coming with Dazzling Staff :O

I got stupid and never noticed that I typed Maribelle instead of Miriel. Miriel pls. I need and want her.

Edited by Vaximillian

Late to the party thanks to work and rl obligations but...phew, that was a FEH channel alright.

The avatar change (which I drew on the 1st of July fittingly enough) is probably a big enough hint about what got me the most excited for this entire FEH channel.
Still, I need to say it:

Naga be praised, Libra, my favourite Awakening character, is finally here! :'D

I mean...I hoped the rumours of a Awakening banner meant he could be on it, but to actually see it happen...to see that he ended up being an axe unit and with this kind of art...
Well, to say I was a bit floored when the news hit would be a massive understatement. 

As for the rest of the news this broadcast held, I'm a bit too tired (and still too hyped about the new banner) to properly gather my thoughts, but here's a summary:

Forging Bonds - Hahaha - I like mixing in some whimsy fun while grinding levels/HM/SP so I'll probably have fun with it.

Arena stuff - Welcome to Whaleland. Too lofty a place for a perpetual 19,5 tier like me though (Sorry Feh, you won't get a crown just yet). Bonus kill scoring sounds meh to me, I'll need to put it in practice to see how I'll end up feeling about it.

Askr Trio refines - Finally! Merges when?

TT Rewards return - Neat. It's encouraging to see they won't be perpetually stuck in non-acquirable limbo at any rate.

The only thing that excited me in this was the free orbs and Askr refines. Askr refines should've come forever ago imo.

The repeated 3DS dick sucking still bores and annoys me. I also would've picked Lon'qu or Frederick over Olivia for an alt. So this banner is a clean skip for me.

That bond forging thing looks cheesy and boring. Especially if it's just more player character ass-kissing. Game has enough of that imo.

Edited by Anacybele

19 hours ago, Anacybele said:

The repeated 3DS dick sucking still bores and annoys me. I also would've picked Lon'qu or Frederick over Olivia for an alt. So this banner is a clean skip for me.

To be fair, with regards to new (as in completely new and not an alt nor seasonal) characters, the era that's gotten the most is actually GBA. The only other time Awakening got another at all, past FeRobin was The Branded King with the Morgans & Gerome (Grima in Fallen Heroes is a technicality depending on how you look at it, so I omitted them) a year later. Gba, on the other hand, has continually been getting more and more characters since launch as time goes on:

• Family Bonds (February 15, 2017): 2
  • Sibling Bonds (February 27, 20177): 1
  • Blazing Shadows (March 14, 2017): 6
  • Sacred World (August 15, 2017): 4
  • Far'fetched Heroes (November 15, 2017): 3
  • Sacred Memories (January 25, 2018): 3
  • Scattered Fangs (June 8, 2018): 2

Out of these, Binding has only 1, Sacred at 11, and Blazing at 9. In total for the era, that makes 21. Throw in GHB and that makes 28 ; 2 for Sacred, 2 for Binding while 3 for Blazing for a 3/9/12 comparison.

Next we have 3DS:

• Children of Fate (December 4, 2017): 4
  • The Branded King (March 9, 2018): 3
  • Wings of Fate (April 24, 2018): 3
  • Ylissean Travelers (current): 3

Out of this? 6 from Awakening, 7 for Fates. Total of 13. GHB included makes 15 ; 2 for Awakening, 2 for Fates making an 8/9  comparison

Awakening has so many in the catalogue, only because there's at least one alt/seasonal for like every other person (with the only ones who don't at all being Lon'qu, Virion, Cherche, Donny Sully, Stahl & Gerome; 7 units). Otherwise, their representation is actually pretty fair, coming from just one game. The actual surprising thing is how it took over a year for the most popular game to gain a single new unit, as opposed to everywhere else that started from the jump. Even more surprising that Binding is the only game that still hasn't since the first month of launch (3 months when you include Zephiel).

Mind you, that this is all without alts taken to consideration

Edited by Motendra
fact checking again

6 minutes ago, Motendra said:

To be fair, with regards to new (as in completely new and not an alt nor seasonal) characters, the era that's gotten the most is actually GBA. The only other time Awakening got another at all, past FeRobin was The Branded King with the Morgans & Gerome (Grima in Fallen Heroes is a technicality depending on how you look at it, so I omitted them) a year later. Gba, on the other hand, has continually been getting more and more characters since launch as time goes on:

• Family Bonds (February 15, 2017): 2
  • Sibling Bonds (February 27, 20177): 1
  • Blazing Shadows (March 14, 2017): 6
  • Sacred World (August 15, 2017): 4
  • Far'fetched Heroes (November 15, 2017): 4
  • Sacred Memories (January 25, 2018): 2
  • Scattered Fangs (June 8, 2018): 2

Out of these, Binding has only 1, Sacred at  7, and Blazing at 9. In total for the era, that makes 21. Throw in GHB and that makes 25 ; one each for both Binding and Sacred, while 3 for Blazing for a 2/8/11 comparison.

Next we have 3DS:

• Children of Fate (December 4, 2017): 4
  • The Branded King (March 9, 2018): 3
  • Wings of Fate (April 24, 2018): 2
  • Ylissean Travelers (current): 3

Out of this? 6 from Awakening, 6 for Fates. Total of 12. GHB included makes 16 ; 2 for both games, making an even 8/8

Awakening has so many in the catalogue, only because there's at least one alt/seasonal for like every other person (with the only ones who don't at all being Lon'qu, Virion, Cherche, Donny Sully, Stahl & Gerome; 7 units). Otherwise, their representation is actually pretty fair, coming from just one game. The actual surprising thing is how it took over a year for the most popular game to gain a single new unit, as opposed to everywhere else that started from the jump. Even more surprising that Binding is the only game that still hasn't since the first month of launch.

Mind you, that this is all without alts taken to consideration

I wasn't talking about just Awakening, I was talking about Fates too, and I was also including the many seasonal alts the 3DS games have gotten as well. Sure, last year, they were just trying to be safe since the 3DS games sold the most, but this year they're still throwing a 3DS character or two into almost every one of them. :/

Tellius has only gotten a total of three banners, two for PoR, one for RD, and almost no seasonals. And the last Tellius banner was six months ago.

FE6 hasn't gotten a banner dedicated to it at all. Nothing except Klein in one banner and a couple alts early this year.

I really think this banner should've been one of those two.

Edited by Anacybele