New Feh Channel on the 19th at 8:30 PM PDT (check your time zones)

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Any expectations they'll try to hype up the "plot" again? Or will they be self aware people don't find it very compelling?

Speaking of which, July 19/20 will be the first story chapter since the "climax" of Book 2. Perhaps Hrid will be the next Legendary Hero and/or we'll get more information about where the story is going next.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

iirc, the CYL 1 feh channel specified that it would be about CYL when it was announced, while this one seems more like a regular feh channel.

Looking through the sites history, I think you're right. The original CYL had a separate short livestream for it and they didn't hide the fact that it would be talking about those units, so if they're following the previous trend this particular FEH channel wouldn't be it. 

That does beg the question what the next banner is if it's lasting a week longer then usual though.

Edited by Medeus

20 minutes ago, Medeus said:

Looking through the sites history, I think you're right. The original CYL had a separate short livestream for it and they didn't hide the fact that it would be talking about those units, so if they're following the previous trend this particular FEH channel wouldn't be it. 

That does beg the question what the next banner is if it's lasting a week longer then usual though.

Perhaps it could be this year's CYL runner-ups. Unlike the winners, they didn't get their own special livestream.

Though other than a new story chapter and a new Legendary Hero, now i can't really see what else they'd talk about for 18 minutes. And i don't think we'd get a Book III.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why Marth as a GHB? Unless this is alternate universe fallen Marth, perhaps the victim of Gharnef's machinations? Or a Marth who has known naught but sorrow since failing to stop Medeus's full resurrection, and while eventually vanquishing him, only did so at a great cost.

Any expectations they'll try to hype up the "plot" again? Or will they be self aware people don't find it very compelling?

Speak for yourself. I quite like the plot, simplistic it may be.

Mmmm......I know i'm (very) possibly setting myself up for disappointment......but i'd like to think that we may get either the TMS characters (or at the very least, FE characters in their TMS armor alts), the Cipher mascots or the Warriors twins.

Thinking about it, introducing beast units alone would be big enough to warrant a Feh Channel, if those were to be the new banner it would be crazy and I would be able to not care because Lyre will never make it into Heroes. It's unlikely that it'll happen but one can hope.

Everyone is getting so hyped and here I am trying to keep my expectations in check. I mean, it could be Cyl, but I still think they'd actually tell us openly beforehand. People have been talking about how the next banner is going to be CYL since freaking April, when I've always been expecting it closer to last year's banner. So yeah, hope there isn't a storm of complaints if they don't announce it tomorrow.

As for what I would want:

- I am still hoping for that castle building mode. I want something cute to do with all those folks in my barracks. Decorating stuff has also always been fun for me.

Other nice things:

- More 5* demotes. I am talking Luke, Mist and Jaffar specifically here.

- Buffing daggers somehow.

- Having the next banner feature a healer with dazzling staff, so access to wrazzle is no longer tied to ownership of one 5* exclusive and a seasonal. 

Even though I want them, I'd prefer beast units being pushed back until three month after the Halloween rerun, so I have time to save orbs for each occasion.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

He's still there - https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2?locale=en-US - kinda scary if you think about it.

interesting.jpg

Well, guess IS went to the sensible route and gave Marth his spot. Question lies in what are they doing with him, as he has been mostly kept the same. No close relative or lore that makes him use another weapon or anything. Anyway, he's probably a free TT hero.

Welp, I can hardly wait for the FEH channel, WE ARE FINALLY SEEING BRAVE MOTHAFUCKAS 2

If its CYL 2, I'm probably going to choose Veronica, since she sounds the most interesting; assuming if they let us choose a free again. If its regular heroes, I praying Nina and Forrest are part of the new banner.

This is what I expect:

-Wooow! Much more heroes will join to the game! (See 1 banner and a GHB -.-)

-New refines

-Have you seen how cool Tactic Drills are? Yes? Don’t mind, let me show them again.

-Free orbs...as a daily log-in bonus

-A hint of who is the next Legendary Hero

I won't set my expectations too high, just enough to play safe. I'm guessing at most 4 orbs of news as the Thracia update was around the same length. Also, a bit early for CYL2 and they would make a Feh channel exclusively for CYL2 as was the case for CYL1. 

First. Obviously the banner. I'm expecting either Fates or Awakening. Three characters.

Second. There won't be any version updates until next month unfortunately, so I don't know what they could fit in new gameplay features. Maybe a weapon shop? Whatever. Moving on

Third. The third piece of news is probably GHB3 rotation as well as the new GHB. As for the elite quests, I dunno.

Fourth. A new game mode that intern-kun has been foreshadowing with the new talent joining the team.

As for laguz. New weapons are usually implemented in version updates as was the case with colorless breath for 2.3 and colored bows for 2.4. I wouldn't get my hopes up

I have no expectations or hopes for this banner. Seeing a Feh Channel used to make me feel excited, but now I just know they're going to disappoint.

However, I will say what I'd like to see:

5* Demotes

New units in 3-4* banner - the kind that won't get banners of their own

My Castle - from the survey

Laguz / Beast Units.

What I expect to see:

Tap Battle+

More alts

Even more alts

4 hours ago, Hilda said:

I hope we get free askr refines and a change update to daggers. But who am i kidding.... i am hoping for askr refines since last year

You and me both. The trio has been seriously left in the dust, and nothing indicates they are going to be remembered.

Also it’s ironic hoping for the cessation of pumping out alts while the most hyped-for next addition to the roster is an army of alts.

• eclipse changed the title to New Feh Channel on the 19th at 8:30 PM PDT (for most)

Honestly, I kind of want a link given so that I avoid spoilers for this Feh Channel.

It's been a while since April, would like to not be spoiled but it's on while I'm asleep so.......

This Google translation from the official twitter account is provided without comment:

何名かの召喚師様が気にされているようなので・・・ 今回の「フェーちゃんねる 2018.7.20」では、総選挙特別バージョンの英雄さんたちの情報は手に入れられませんでした。 彼らはまだまだナゾにつつまれているようです。

It seems that some summonsmen are concerned ... ... In this "Fey-channe 2018.7.20", information on heroes of general election special version could not be obtained. They seem to be still being caught in the ass.

Edited by Humanoid

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

This Google translation from the official twitter account is provided without comment:

何名かの召喚師様が気にされているようなので・・・ 今回の「フェーちゃんねる 2018.7.20」では、総選挙特別バージョンの英雄さんたちの情報は手に入れられませんでした。 彼らはまだまだナゾにつつまれているようです。

It seems that some summonsmen are concerned ... ... In this "Fey-channe 2018.7.20", information on heroes of general election special version could not be obtained. They seem to be still being caught in the ass.

That's..... I don't know what to say to that.

8 minutes ago, NoblePink said:

Due to numerous enquiries they are informing that the upcoming Feh Channel will not have info about CYL characters. They'll remain a mystery for now. 

Oh... thats super exciting actually, what do they have brewing?

It's a good thing they informed us beforehand, what with how hyped up people were getting. I still expect a minor upset, just because of how invested people are at this point but at least we were spared the worst.