Question about Joshua and Marisa

Who ends up with better skill and speed? One thing I like about the series is that the characters match their stats. Even though they both probably started training at a young age, I would think Marisa has the advantage since she’s been training so young and is even ambidextrous. However, because he’s a man anyway, it makes sense that he’s stronger.

I have never really used Marisa, I always use Joshua as my swordmaster. But I'd assume yeah, Marisa might be able to surpass him in skill and speed.

They have roughly the same skill and speed, Marisa caps speed and skill slightly faster. I'd say Joshua is better because he's stronger and has slightly more HP and more con, although Marisa tends to have much more luck. Here I have pics of them promoted, at level 3 and 4.

ss05.png.d8fda749ae98d9b509717f41d7cc3df4.png

ss06.png.b99b0c529d37ad2b5d7df11225f4abf6.png

Edited by Kubson

4 hours ago, Kubson said:

They have roughly the same skill and speed, Marisa caps speed and skill slightly faster. I'd say Joshua is better because he's stronger and has slightly more HP and more con, although Marisa tends to have much more luck. Here I have pics of them promoted, at level 3 and 4.

ss05.png.d8fda749ae98d9b509717f41d7cc3df4.png

ss06.png.b99b0c529d37ad2b5d7df11225f4abf6.png

It would be a more accurate comparison if they were the same class, different classes have different stats. For example Marisa as an assassin probably booted her luck up.

Okay but seriously a guy already linked average stats. They have very similar stats, and both cap-ram skill/speed - Marisa faster than Joshua. Joshua is better not just because of his better balance, but because he comes earlier, whereas Marisa is pretty weak for her jointime.